Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    My school has only closed once in like 2 years :rolleyes:
    Mine too. Lol.
    Trolololololololollololololololo llololololololollolololololololl ololololololollololololololollol olololololollololololololollolol ololololollololololololollololol olololollololololololollolololol ololollololololololollololololol olollololololololollolololololol ollololololololollololololololol lololololololollololololololollo lolololololollololololololollolo lololololollololololololollololo lolololollololololololollolololo lololollololololololollololololo lolollololololololollolololololo lollololololololollololololololo llololololololollolololololololl ololololololollololololololollol olololololollololololololollolol ololololol.

ReputationRep:
    mkaaaaay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    Mine too. Lol.
    Trolololololololollololololololo llololololololollolololololololl ololololololollololololololollol olololololollololololololollolol ololololollololololololollololol olololollololololololollolololol ololollololololololollololololol olollololololololollolololololol ollololololololollololololololol lololololololollololololololollo lolololololollololololololollolo lololololollololololololollololo lolololollololololololollolololo lololollololololololollololololo lolollololololololollolololololo lollololololololollololololololo llololololololollolololololololl ololololololollololololololollol olololololollololololololollolol ololololol.
    Why good sir...you seem to be a bloody :troll:

ReputationRep:
    Why good sir...you seem to be a bloody :troll:
    I am a bloody good dancer, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    I am a bloody good dancer, thank you.
    Are we human?

ReputationRep:
    Are we human?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    ...But snow is beautiful! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm. Snow.

1. It stops my town looking hideous and boring and makes it gorgeous and magical instead
    2. It makes me feel christmassy
    3. I got out of school early today.
    4. You can sledge in it
    5. I get an excuse to drink more hot chocolate than usual and wear my various awesome scarves and hats.

I adore snow, but it's not for everyone, I know that. I'm worried about there being loads of snow for my Prelims next Febuary. That would be seriously messed up. Luckily I'll only have 4 exams cos my Maths one is in January, but if there's a snow day then as well I'll be annoyed. I can totally see what you mean about not wanting to be off school with exams coming up OP. But I absolutely love snow, try and look at the positives.

ReputationRep:
    Still no snow down here...expected to come tonight. And I'm working a 4-midnight shift! Not that I'm worried about getting home, I drive a 4x4...I may end up having to drive the others home though, the manager has to get a train home, which going by the snow earlier this year, probably won't run.

ReputationRep:
    Snow is better then rain.

ReputationRep:
    Me too, it is a little bit of fun playing around in it and making snowmen but that initial excitement wears off VERY quickly when your hands are freezing cold.

ReputationRep:
    I like the snow until I fall over, which can happen in all kinds of weather anyway.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Snow is ****ing awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Snow annoys me because it makes me afraid to get into my car and drive out of my icy housing estate... I hate how the weather and the snow in particular can make me think twice about doing things that I wouldn't usually hesitate to do. I just want the ice to melt really

ReputationRep:
    i like the look of snow and like making snowmen but hate walking in it. luckily iv just been given a pair of knee high boots that seem to be very snow proof so far (only got them yesterday but didnt slip last night or today). unfortunately i was stuck at train station for an hour in a freezing waiting room that was in no way warm as the door kept opening constantly, all because the snow had caused a major delay with my train for an hour. they also cancelled the 2 trains afterwards because of it so i was really lucky i decided to take the earlier train or i would have never made it back home tonight and had to stop at my dads again, resulting in me missing uni tomorrow morning.

also i have to walk uphill for uni so im hoping my boots really are snow proof or im in trouble, as i fall over enough when its flat ground.

ReputationRep:
    20 and loving the snow.

ReputationRep:
    Is it snowing with anyone? EVERYONE LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW NOW!

ReputationRep:
    I just looked.

No, not here. :no:

back to work :work:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wodeford)
    Is it snowing with anyone? EVERYONE LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW NOW!
    no, it's snowed back where i'm from though :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Not even a hint of it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.