Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview at NTU to study journalism, so I might well be going!

ReputationRep:
    Christ October seems so far away, why did I take a gap year!?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, going to be studying Italian and History. Anyone else applied, or currently studying either of these?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShakeyJJ)
    Christ October seems so far away, why did I take a gap year!?
    haha same here! We actually go in Sept though cos of freshers week Where you gonna be staying? Joined the facebook group I made?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    haha same here! We actually go in Sept though cos of freshers week Where you gonna be staying? Joined the facebook group I made?
    Yer requested it last night. Dunno, hopefully somewhere city-based however due to the Psych building being in the city. Anyone definitely attending in 2011 gets a 2 week period to apply for accomodation before the rest of the applicants do, so I'll do it then. Think that's about May time.

Wherever I apply, it's gotta be en-suite, everything else I can live with/without, just not shared showers, wouldn't be comfortable with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShakeyJJ)
    Yer requested it last night. Dunno, hopefully somewhere city-based however due to the Psych building being in the city. Anyone definitely attending in 2011 gets a 2 week period to apply for accomodation before the rest of the applicants do, so I'll do it then. Think that's about May time.

Wherever I apply, it's gotta be en-suite, everything else I can live with/without, just not shared showers, wouldn't be comfortable with that.
    Ahh, so that's you I accepted into the group Oh fair enough, I know Clifton isn't as good as the city one but I'm staying at Clifton as my course is based there and also I wanna do sports so you know lol. Ahh do we, that's wicked then, we should definitely get the rooms we want then?

I don't mind shared showers, so long as they clean it up after they've used it! lol

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, so that's you I accepted into the group Oh fair enough, I know Clifton isn't as good as the city one but I'm staying at Clifton as my course is based there and also I wanna do sports so you know lol. Ahh do we, that's wicked then, we should definitely get the rooms we want then?

I don't mind shared showers, so long as they clean it up after they've used it! lol
    City has good facilities too swimming pool for me :P

ReputationRep:
    The sport I wanna do is based on Clifton So makes it easier if I'm there already for both lectures and that lol.

ReputationRep:
    The sport I wanna do is based on Clifton So makes it easier if I'm there already for both lectures and that lol.
    Ah I see, thats nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swimmer)
    Ah I see, thats nice!
    Should also mean less chance of missing lectures and training

ReputationRep:
    Should also mean less chance of missing lectures and training
    Yup, im looking forward to moving into halls having a blast!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed an offer for Zoo Biology. Anyone else going to be based at Brackenhurst?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, im looking forward to moving into halls having a blast!
    yeah will definitely be a blast!!! Can't wait for freshers!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Lincoln, Trent and Northampton, I thought this was in my sig
    Cool, what are you applying for?

A signature is what you put at the bottom of your avatar and only appears in the start of every post you make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boreism)
    Cool, what are you applying for?

A signature is what you put at the bottom of your avatar and only appears in the start of every post you make.
    I see, LL.B Law Got conditional from them, have the exam tommorow that will decide my future in NTU

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional from NTU to read for Psychology and Criminology. I've made it my firm....am sooooo excited!!

Just hope it all pans out well as im getting hassled by my family about my decision (

ReputationRep:
    anybody needing to ask any questions hit me out! first yeat in sport!
    ntu is amazing btw!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hglufc)
    anybody needing to ask any questions hit me out! first yeat in sport!
    ntu is amazing btw!!
    What sport course you doing?

ReputationRep:
    I firmed my offer for NTU English last week. Anyone else on the course/Clifton campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Siobhan876)
    I firmed my offer for NTU English last week. Anyone else on the course/Clifton campus?
    I'll be on Clifton Campus (hopefully!!!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.