Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I found out this morning i cant believe it, got in yay. good luck to everyone else

ReputationRep:
    yey i got in too. congratulations everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else having trouble replying to the offer?
    I keep getting "500 page error" when I reply? I know it's a technical fault as opposed to a application fault.
    Will ring them tomorrow but just wondered if anyone else had been having difficulties.

ReputationRep:
    I accepted my offer on Friday and had no problems then. Sometimes Internet Explorer likes to play up, give it a day or so and try again. Or even try on someone else's computer or a computer at uni.

ReputationRep:
    Managed to do it, after about fifteen attempts.

ReputationRep:
    Hi GUYS, to all that have gained offers for the pgce primary course I congratulate you. Those who did not do not give up hope and reapply next year. The FACEBOOK group sounds like a good idea guys. Hopefully we can all meet for a drink before the course starts to settle our nerves [lol]. I would say that being Irish. lol.

Once again congrats to all who got in. We gonna be teachers. Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    i have got an interview coming up...thanks for all the advice so far.
    what is the 1 to 1 interview like?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.