Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 000015080)
    He was not born gay.
    I think the American Psychological Assocation has beef with this statement, sir :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tieyourmotherdown)
    I think the American Psychological Assocation has beef with this statement, sir :holmes:
    Well they must have something wrong with their brains.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do believe that the one fault that the American Psychological Assocation has, is with their brains.

I sincrerely hope you're trolling, because stupidity does not come at a more impressive level than this.

ReputationRep:
    He was not born gay.
    Yes he was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by draikzer)
    Yes he was.
    He was indeed, nothing to forgive here.

ReputationRep:
    Well there must be something wrong with your, ahem, 'opinions'. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do believe that the one fault that the American Psychological Assocation has, is with their brains.

I sincrerely hope you're trolling, because stupidity does not come at a more impressive level than this.
    WTF no1 is born gay. they have a choice to be gay and straight when they become mature. Everyone is born the same which is straight and as they grow older the orientation becomes known to them.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to ask OP , have you been liking guys since day 1? or is this just recently maybe in the last few years that you find guys more attractive?

ReputationRep:
    WTF no1 is born gay. they have a choice to be gay and straight when they become mature. Everyone is born the same which is straight and as they grow older the orientation becomes known to them.
    It is NOT something you choose....

Why do you think many gay men marry and have kids, but have sex with guys.

Its because they're ASHAMED that they are gay.

Because.

THEY

WERE

BORN

THAT

WAY.

Ignorant twit.

ReputationRep:

Because.

THEY

WERE

BORN

THAT

WAY.

Ignorant twit.
    It is something you choose you ****ing weirdo!!
    Im straight now tomorow i go shag a man that makes me gay i chose to shag him; i chose to be gay. Its pointless arguing with people like you !!
    (and no im not gay im straight just using that as an example)

ReputationRep:

Because.

THEY

WERE

BORN

THAT

WAY.

Ignorant twit.
    Are babies born sexually attracted to certain people or is something that develops in early childhood?

ReputationRep:
    So I presume you got to about, 12/13 and thought "WELL, I can either be attracted to guys or attracted to girls ... decisions decisions!", because somehow I doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    Ask Allah for 4gveness and your soul will be purified. Bet it feels aweful 2 be in your position.

Do you really believe Muslims must ask for forgiveness for being gay, something they cannot choose?

I'm sorry but that really has left me speechless. Absolutely apalling.

ReputationRep:
    So I presume you got to about, 12/13 and thought "WELL, I can either be attracted to guys or attracted to girls ... decisions decisions!", because somehow I doubt it.
    Yeh because you know whats best for you. Everyone is born staright noone is born gay/bi.!! Its not like that it your born straight you like men you change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Urgh, this is killing me, I've even contemplated suicide because I feel either way, I can't be myself. What should I do? :ashamed2:
    Right, first things first, don't tell a muslim or go to a muslim country and avoid all contact with muslims for the rest of your life as they'd simply try to kill you!

Secondly, come out in uni...that's where all the gays come out and it's where it's more socially acceptable to be gay than in highschool. I'm 1000% straight but there were lots of gays in highschool that only came out in uni and they said it was easier as they didn't feel threatened. In my school if u were gay you'd be beaten the **** out of...in uni it doesn't seem to be the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhuTom)
    Do you really believe Muslims must ask for forgiveness for being gay, something they cannot choose?

I'm sorry but that really has left me speechless. Absolutely apalling.
    Yeah its what my religion has taught me. You are given 2 paths in life, the right and the wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh because you know whats best for you. Everyone is born staright noone is born gay/bi.!! Its not like that it your born straight you like men you change.
    Why would you choose something that you'd get prejudice for? Idiot.

http://bigstupididiot.com/files/2009/09/gaydeer.jpg

OH NOEZ!!!11 THEY ARE ACTING AGAINST ALLAH'S INTENTIONS WE MUST KILL THEM!!1

:rolleyes:

Religion of peace my arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by No Man)
    Why would you choose something that you'd get prejudice for? Idiot.

http://bigstupididiot.com/files/2009/09/gaydeer.jpg

OH NOEZ!!!11 THEY ARE ACTING AGAINST ALLAH'S INTENTIONS WE MUST KILL THEM!!1

:rolleyes:

Religion of peace my arse.
    Whatever tramp.

It is something you choose you ****ing weirdo!!
    Im straight now tomorow i go shag a man that makes me gay i chose to shag him; i chose to be gay. Its pointless arguing with people like you !!
    (and no im not gay im straight just using that as an example)
    you hetero idiot

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its what my religion has taught me. You are given 2 paths in life, the right and the wrong.
    Given your response I'm going to assume you're heterosexual and ask you two questions.

Have you ever had sexual urges for the same sex like you would normally for the opposite, and subsequently chose to act on them?

If being gay is a choice, does it seem logical that people openly choose it given it disadvantages them in some aspects of life and society?

If you answered no to both of those then I don't understand how you think it is a choice. Did you know homosexuality is also observed in hundreds of animal species; do they choose it? It is pre-determined, it's not a choice.

And what does being gay have to do with a right or wrong path in life? The religion I grew up around taught me right and wrong as well. It also taught me to treat others like I want them to treat me. Love my neighbour like myself. They're not harming me by being gay. It's nothing to do with me. Why do you have a problem with it?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.