Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Just had a badboy breakfast at work - look and you'll be extremely jealous! ;) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FattyInNeed)
    Get out.
    eh blud, dnt mke me ave to pull out da shank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lazaroo)
    Blimey, this thread has gone very self righteous. He had a breakfast. So what? Not like the thread is entitled "look what I eat 7 days a week for breakfast, dinner and tea".

We all have to have a treat sometimes peeps x
    But he also made a thread on how he could lose weight

Also, Giraffes :love:

ReputationRep:
    The thought of eating that has made me feel slightly sick - which has never happened to me before.

ReputationRep:
    Apart from the chips and hash brown it is heaven! Love a good fry up :drool: However, I have about two a year at most

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foulish)
    The thought of eating that has made me feel slightly sick - which has never happened to me before.
    Even when you thought about your mum and my dog doing doggy? :curious:

If you've never thought about that... now you have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Heart disease on a plate
    beats curry

ReputationRep:
    WOW. Where did you get that? :drool:

ReputationRep:
    where is this gourmet food establishment?

ReputationRep:
    Some miserable people on here going on about cholesterol and obesity. No wonder the country's miserable...

Looks amazing. So far I've had tomato soup, a roll, and a scone to eat today and my stomach's properly growling. Domino's two for one tonight, bring it on...

ReputationRep:
    Hash browns = Pale immitation of the awesomeness that is the Potato scone.

ReputationRep:
    om nom nom nom that looks nice. Bacon Chips Ketchup Hash Browns NO EGGS
    but beans.... meh, don't like them.

ReputationRep:
    That's not really my sort of breakfast, I prefer a bowl of cornflakes or a piece of toast.

ReputationRep:
    Why so cheap?

ReputationRep:
    £1.78?! That's amazing! Lovely hearty breakfast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VeeBelle)
    Aha, it's not strange! I just don't like it.
    My bf will eat anything, he's had things like chocolate covered bugs, shark and kangaroo... it's totally disgusting. Give me macaroni cheese anyday

Edit: I'll agree with the eggy bread tho, nom nom
    You should try some kangaroo. It's healthy and just like eating any other meat. There's nothing strange about it.

ReputationRep:
    Hash browns :coma:

Haven't had them in ages :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Take out the black pudding and the fried bread plus add in some extra sausage and it would be perfect! Can't believe how many people have commented on the ketchup - a fry up isn't complete without it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm jelly of the price. I cant even get a sammich here for less than 2.50

ReputationRep:
    You had coke and a toffee crisp for breakfast? Honestly I don't know how you can eat that in the morning

However the picture, ****ing hell that looks good, I'm not gonna lie.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite pleasantly suprised - I thought it would be a photo of something gopping like your morning poo!
    And it looks slightly like a BHS breakfast - however the cutlery/ plates and cups don't. So where do you work? And it does look quite lush - might have one on sat at my work x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.