Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4ttari)
    Generalising? You even know what that means?

Now name me one descent religious white girl that has ONLY had ONE sexual relationship with ONE man and settled with him bringing kids up in a proper family environment?

Now tell me, am i generalising?
    I'm certain they exist. And having had more than one relationship in your lifetime does not make you a whore silly boy. This is the case in Islam as well. Live and let live, don't insult others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 000015080)
    Just say to her "ill mary you after we had sex" in that way u get what u want..
    With this guy... 'try before you buy' and all that.

Just kidding...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    Could not agree more. I believe it's called "Haraam" things? (Sorry for the spelling). Islam is a very strict religion, and you cannot call yourself a true Muslim unless you abide by every rule.

It's the equivalent of a Christian saying Oh I stole something, but I'm still a Christian.
    lool- dont worry about the spelling
    Yes, forbidden things are called 'haram', ..lool, its actually good you know the term, most people these days don't know anything about islam accept what they hear and want to believe.

So haram things are anything that could potencially harm the human mind and body on individual or community level. Acts which allah has forbidden- and yes these include adultry, murder, cheating on your partner, interest on banking (cause of credit crunch), drinking (common cause of rape, cancer, dirty streets if u near london), so on and so forth... and to be a true muslim, we must try to avoid all the haram things. Allah has listed the haram actions for us in the holy book.

And as regards to the original poster- i hope things workout for him, without the muslim girl commiting haram since i regard as my sister (being a muslim).

ReputationRep:
    -In Islam you can't be freinds with a non-muslim and being freinds with a non-muslim opposite sex is alot worse.

-A muslim can only marry a muslim.
    Now I know you are a deluded fanatic that has twisted the religion.

You can befriend non muslims in Islam. And male Muslims can marry any 'people of the book' which includes Christians and Jews.

If you hate non muslims so much and wish to seperate yourself from them then GTFO of the country and go back to Pakistan where there are plenty of likeminded lunatics such as yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So there's this girl in one of my seminar groups that I really like. We get on really well and have the same warped sense of humour. However, she is quite a strict muslim, or at least appears so. She always wears hijab, tuts at girls wearing skirts and me wearing shorts once (wtf?) and lectures me on how my lifestyle is leading me "down the wrong path" yadayada. Besides this one aspect of her personality (religion) I find her kind and charming. I'm starting to develop a crush on her.

Could any muslims give me a perspective on whether we could be in a relationship, what her male family members reactions would be etc.
    Just out of interest how old are you both (Highschool/College)? I'll explain why age would affect your chances of getting in a relationship with her ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR7-WR10)
    LOL So true. Good Muslim girls are modest, honourable, respectful, trustworthy (never seen on The Jeremy Kyle Show being lie detected on!), hardworking, good mothers and virgins until they are married..Non-muslim girls are none of the above!
    Dont generalise you dont know that. i have plenty of non-muslim friends who are lovely, and may muslim ones who aint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i have no name)
    dude seriously go for it! i am muslim and it doesnt matter ! if she likes u she will get with u but she definitely wont tell her family dude but trust me there are loads of muslim girls who wear hijabs that go out with black/asian/white guys behind their parents back its life! shes a teenager and she has hormones as well

i went out with a hijab girl and we had a few drinks and i slept with her hijab girls are undercover sex machines

and for some strange reason quite a lot of asian girls love white guys LOL

by the way before anybody tries to say anything to me i am a muslim and i am a pakistani
    not all hijab girls are undercover sex machines okay....How many do you know?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pHneutral)
    saying i am a muslim does not make you a muslim. Please for God's sake dont teach other haram stufff and put haram ideas in their minds if you cant be borthered to make dawah- at least the truth or just stay quiet!!

if you are messed up doesnt mean everybody is. I am a muslim and muslims are not meant to drink which u did^^^ and they are not meant to do zina which you did, aND UR ACTIONS suggest u r not a good muslim if u r one to be honest.

if this girl is a good muslim, she wont drink inshallah or get do wat you did.

God knows what type of a muslim you are in tht case...
    Yeah your right that he commiting sin yeah and thats bad. But astagfirullah dont indicate that he aint a muslim. As long as he belives he is. There a lot of bad muslims out there, but they still muslims untill they reject.

ReputationRep:
    STFU deported for what? for telling the truth straight up?

Truth hurts, learn how to face it.
    Brother, we muslims yeah encourage peace not arguments. Like your posts are very aggressive, being harsh towards non-muslims. That isn't a muslims job. People used to convert to islam just because of the was the prophet (peace be upon him) used to talk to them. bear that in mind yeah. We dont hate non-muslims.

ReputationRep:
    Huh hows he stereotypical? Most white girls are whores FACT!
    Maybe you should look up the definition of whore?...

I'm glad that I am not spiritually enlightened enough to think a girl is a whore for enjoying sex...

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what to do tbh. It sounds like it'll either be a right laugh or I'll get battered by a mob of angry pakistani men.
    lol..
    ok u have to ask ur self some questions first before u ask her anything.
    and one of them is, are you SERIOUS, and now by tht means, r u intending to marry her??

if the answer is yes, then let us know, n all the muslims here will help you out- lol..
    and we mean it.

but if you are messing around, not commiting for life then tbh forget about it. Rather it is a request that out of her respect you should leave her alone, to muslim girls faith means alot. Those that actually are proper muslims.

So if you are interested to marry her then we can definately do something to help u out. I mean then it all becomes easy really. >>>dont forget marry means you have to accept 'there is no god but Allah alone who has the right to be worshiped alone and his last prophet is mohamad'. So its as simple as that. Now if u belive in tht simple statement from the heart and declare it then u r muslim and she will marry u- her family would actually be really pleased.

btw, apart from joke, muslims girls (at least my personal experience) really like white muslim converts.

ok so let me also clarify one more thing, by the word 'marry' we mean 'nikah'. this is a basic contract which you have to sign, in islam to get married, you dotn have to have big parties with hundreds of guests and god knows what. in islam, you like someone then you go to girl's dad (u have to be a muslim) and in the presence of her father and an imam you sign the contract and thats it, you are married. you are free to do 'what you want'.
    So for muslims, marraige isnt that all big stress really. you like someone, you get on with it.

ps: like i said keep thinking, and updating us!

ReputationRep:
    My problem is muslims trying to sugar coat Islam to make it look SWEET to the non-believers.IF islam says that you can't marry a kaffir than thats the way it is.There is no 'romeo juliet love' BS.

ISlam is the way it is and has remained the same for 1400 years and will continue remain the same until the end of time.
    I hope you dont mean Kaffir as in any non muslim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mushy786)
    Yeah your right that he commiting sin yeah and thats bad. But astagfirullah dont indicate that he aint a muslim. As long as he belives he is. There a lot of bad muslims out there, but they still muslims untill they reject.
    yes i agree with you.
    may allah protect him, from harming himself and others
    as salam mu alykum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Some random guy)
    Now I know you are a deluded fanatic that has twisted the religion.

You can befriend non muslims in Islam. And male Muslims can marry any 'people of the book' which includes Christians and Jews.

If you hate non muslims so much and wish to seperate yourself from them then GTFO of the country and go back to Pakistan where there are plenty of likeminded lunatics such as yourself.

Marry and befreind any people of the book? LMAO HAHAHA! Don't act like your islamic knowledge supercedes mine.

Let me explain what the 'People of the Book' means:

People of the book means those followers of the original scriptures of Both Torah and Bible.Which unfortunately doesn't exist in todays world as they have been corrupted into satanic pile of garbage by their followers according to their whims and desires as time went along.Than came along the Quran which Allah (GOD) has taken the responsibilty of protecting everything in it from corrupting hence it remains the same even after 1400 years.

Which automatically means you can't marry anyone other than muslim or befreind anyone other than a muslim.

Now now, you have some funny muslims who like to 'pick n choose' according to what suits them.

The ruling for that is if a muslim believes that one part of the Quran or Hadith is right and the other part is wrong (which doesn't suit him/her) than he/She will automatically be out of the fold of ISlam.

In ISlam there is no 'pick n choose'.Islam is a system and a very ORAGANISED religion which covers political, social, personal and every other aspect of life.There is even a certain Islamic way of entering the toilet and exiting it and a certian prayer read before entering the toilet.Now that's the level of control Islam has on its followers.

ReputationRep:
    That's the reason their society is soo F***** up.We call it Broken Britain in UK!

IF you think Jeremy Kyle is bad than you should watch jerry springer! FFS these whores don't even know how many men they have slept with or whose the biological father hence they have to DNA test a dozen men.Yet none of them is the father LOLOL! Than wait till next episode to DNA test another dozen 'suspected' biological fathers LOL!

Secularism and atheism has destroyed them so they believe X factor and Lady GAGA as their new religion.Now they are trying to spread the same satanic disease to infect muslims and have named it 'reformation'.

'Enjoy LIFE' is their moto!

Ehhhhhh no thanks we muslims are happy the way we are.
    At least we have a more diverse DNA pool than Pakistanis. I don't know why Pakistanis think that sleeping around is worse than marrying and procreating with your first cousins.

ReputationRep:
    So there's this girl in one of my seminar groups that I really like. We get on really well and have the same warped sense of humour. However, she is quite a strict muslim, or at least appears so. She always wears hijab, tuts at girls wearing skirts and me wearing shorts once (wtf?) and lectures me on how my lifestyle is leading me "down the wrong path" yadayada. Besides this one aspect of her personality (religion) I find her kind and charming. I'm starting to develop a crush on her.

Could any muslims give me a perspective on whether we could be in a relationship, what her male family members reactions would be etc.
    Well, it looks like religion plays a big part in her life, which would probably mean that she wouldn't be able to go out with you, unless you converted to Islam... which I don't see happening, unless you get to know her enough to consider marriage.

As for the males in her family, it depends on their outlook towards Islam, and how strict they are. They probably wouldn't be happy about it, to say the least...
    My grandfather apparently stopped talking to someone who married a convert (why, I don't know, makes no sense whatsoever), so that's showing you one extreme!!

Hope that helped in some way atleast

ReputationRep:
    That's the reason their society is soo F***** up.We call it Broken Britain in UK!

IF you think Jeremy Kyle is bad than you should watch jerry springer! FFS these whores don't even know how many men they have slept with or whose the biological father hence they have to DNA test a dozen men.Yet none of them is the father LOLOL! Than wait till next episode to DNA test another dozen 'suspected' biological fathers LOL!

Secularism and atheism has destroyed them so they believe X factor and Lady GAGA as their new religion.Now they are trying to spread the same satanic disease to infect muslims and have named it 'reformation'.

'Enjoy LIFE' is their moto!

Ehhhhhh no thanks we muslims are happy the way we are.

Yeah, all they do is drink, drink and drink. Have one-night stands etc. Have accident babies at 17 or younger, who have absent fathers, kid is out of control, becomes a drug addict/alcoholic, has his/her own babies who end up in the same situatuion. Its a vicous circle. If they followed Islam, instead of chatting absolute bull about it then the world would be a much better place.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter whether i am aggressive or not, but what i speak is the truth which matters.Yes you are right that i can explain my viewpoint in a better way but my problem is i don't like sugar-coating things, i am blunt and that's my style.

Quite. :sigh:

Of course, I understand the point to reaffirm that a Muslim female cannot have a relationship with a Non-Muslim, but what I do not understand is how others have said this without resorting to saying ''all white girls are sluts'' and other racist false references.

ReputationRep:
    DUNNO wat all da fuss is about mate just link it

ReputationRep:

Are you a non-Muslim? If so then one of these 2 is true:

1. Your not marriage material and therefore she probably isn't attracted to you. If she does feel attracted to you then she will feel guilty about it, and that will cause you an unmanageable amount of stress if you get into a serious relationship with her.

2. She's not as religious as you think she is.

Secondly, there is a big chance her parents will never find out about you. I'm currently in a relationship with a girl who comes from a Muslim family and she has made it clear that at least for the foreseeable future she doesn't intend on telling them. This might not make much sense to you but, she says the reason she won't tell them is because she loves them too much to cause them so much pain. To have a relationship with a non-Muslim is something which the Muslim family will regard with extreme shame. Your only option really is to convert to Islam, but even then, they will treat your conversion with suspicion. But sometimes even converting to Islam won't do the trick because some Muslim families also prefer their children to get married to somebody with exactly the same background, which could mean being from the same village in Pakistan.

You have to be careful, but judging by your coming to this forum to talk about it first, I'm guessing you already know to be careful.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.