Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earl Nuce)
    Holy ****! This has made up my mind. I am going to Sonisphere!

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I'm going then!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    (Original post by kirsty142)
    Looks like I'm going then!!
    When buying tickets could you consider using my FMC code when prompted? It's 1K911195.
    You'll get entry into the founding members party on the Friday night. Pass the code on if you have friends who may want to go to the party too.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    When buying tickets could you consider using my FMC code when prompted? It's 1K911195.
    You'll get entry into the founding members party on the Friday night. Pass the code on if you have friends who may want to go to the party too.
    Thanks!
    If I buy a ticket I will, can't decide if I'm going to work it or not

ReputationRep:
    Thinking it's more worth it now. Though I still can't see the whole of Saturday being worth paying for though. They should have been the Saturday, with BC on the Friday at least :dontknow:

Anyway, at least we know why they ran out of money now to buy anything decent for Saturday :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Agreed.

That poster alone is enough for me to get a ticket.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    What exactly are these FMC codes? What's the benefit of using one person's code over another? (never been to Sonisphere before)

Edit: Just found the page on the Sonisphere website. I don't know anyone else with a code so may as well use yours. Probably going to put down deposit tomorrow as it's payday!

(Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Thinking it's more worth it now. Though I still can't see the whole of Saturday being worth paying for though. They should have been the Saturday, with BC on the Friday at least :dontknow:

Anyway, at least we know why they ran out of money now to buy anything decent for Saturday :lol:
    Guess it all depends on who's available when really. The main thing is they are all there at some point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)

Last year day tickets were about £65-£75 as far as I can remember.
    4 day camping ticket is £175 this year so it's probably worth doing the whole weekend, even if you're only largely interested in two days.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can write off a whole day just because of the headliner.

And also, I really want to go now. If only I was not so poor

ReputationRep:
    Holy ****! I'm not a huge Metallica fan but Megadeth and Anthrax plus Slipknot on the Sunday...
    So far dicking on DL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Sparkle)
    x
    (Original post by LouLou815)
    x
    (Original post by fortunecookie)
    x
    (Original post by 69Crazyfists)
    x
    x
    (Original post by Devel)
    x
    (Original post by kirsty142)
    x
    Dudes and dudettes, if/when you buy your ticket, could you please use this link?. It's not much, just click on the buy tickets bit and it's the same as normal. My poverty has pushed me into desperate measures :bandit:

ReputationRep:
    What exactly are these FMC codes? What's the benefit of using one person's code over another? (never been to Sonisphere before)

Edit: Just found the page on the Sonisphere website. I don't know anyone else with a code so may as well use yours. Probably going to put down deposit tomorrow as it's payday!

Guess it all depends on who's available when really. The main thing is they are all there at some point
    Thanks! Make sure you buy through the official site so you can put in the FMC code.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, already have an FMC code to put in as a good friend has one and I owe her lol

But WOOO! Amazingly excited about Metallica now, they're one of the best bands i've seen live. Slayer were good last year too and seeing as I missed Megadeth it'll be good to see them. Don't know much Anthrax but hell, they'll probably be worth a watch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouLou815)
    Sorry, already have an FMC code to put in as a good friend has one and I owe her lol

But WOOO! Amazingly excited about Metallica now, they're one of the best bands i've seen live. Slayer were good last year too and seeing as I missed Megadeth it'll be good to see them. Don't know much Anthrax but hell, they'll probably be worth a watch!
    Anthrax have got to be my favourite but I liked them more when John Bush was the vocalist. Man, he could sing!

ReputationRep:
    I can't register with the Soni forums because my BOTH my e-mail addresses are invalid... Do they not like hotmail?

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't pay a deposit last night going to try again later

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

I've already seen all those bands. Don't like Megadeth or Anthrax, Metallica are good, but I've seen them before and I've seen Slipknot more times than I'd care to.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: OK, I may do Sonisphere as well this year, then!

ReputationRep:
    Motorhead, Mastodon, In Flames and Parkway Drive announced

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.