Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahul.S)
    lol i no spent it all on ur mum
    Rahul.S..stop acting bad..ill make your head red like a period pad..and ur mum is paying me to massage her foot disease

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by extricated)
    rahul.s..stop acting bad..ill make your head red like a period pad..and ur mum is paying me to massage her foot disease :e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e
    firstly i posted tht to ur page ages ago.....stop stealing disses lol!!!!! Tlking about foot.....ur mum sucked me **** for soooooo long tht she 4rgot she had teeth.....she sucked it for sooooo long tht she 4rgot she had feet! :e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e snm! Rip shu.....dnt bother replying cuz if u do......next diss will be on youtube

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I've ever had anything other than a Big Mac meal. I like it. Really do. But it never sits well in my stomach.

A rare indulgence.

ReputationRep:
    firstly i posted tht to ur page ages ago.....stop stealing disses lol!!!!! Tlking about foot.....ur mum sucked me **** for soooooo long tht she 4rgot she had teeth.....she sucked it for sooooo long tht she 4rgot she had feet! :e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e:e snm! Rip shu.....dnt bother replying cuz if u do......next diss will be on youtube
    You look like a chimpanzee with gelled hair snm allow youtube u aint got a comp coz i jacked it to research cures for ur mums foot disease snmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    I like McFlurry, and McDonalds chips are a guilty pleasure... but apart from that, no, I don't like it really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Extricated)
    You look like a chimpanzee with gelled hair snm allow youtube u aint got a comp coz i jacked it to research cures for ur mums foot disease snmmmmmm
    no gelled hair......no chimpanzee......u look like the ugly, dark version of my testacles. tlking about pc's........im sending this message 4rm one and im uploading the video featuring me and ur mum! yh i got a BIG NOSE and sumfin else is big and ur mum noes! RIP SHU.

ReputationRep:
    It's alright. I might grab something there if everyone else is goin for lunch.
    Probably every post has said its actually MCdonalds, I have now joined them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Extricated)
    Wot is u kidz doin on ere wiv all da stoopid gangsta ritin an tht?

ReputationRep:
    Big tasty drools if i wasnt snowed in again id actually go get one.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    Wot is u kidz doin on ere wiv all da stoopid gangsta ritin an tht?
    RIP

ReputationRep:
    I only eat things like McDonalds a few times a year, however the big tasty was tremendous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahul.s)
    rip :e
    init doe

ReputationRep:
    i much prefer a rustlers burger with some of my own cooked streaky bacon and cheese, yum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jarlsberg)
    You must welcome diabeetis and heart disease with open arms. If you can lift them that is....

haha this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    init doe
    SNM our gcse grades and a level grades finish u in 1 sec init alie

ReputationRep:
    Three words. Cheese. Melt. Dippers.

ReputationRep:
    I've not had one since I was very little.
    Although I've recently had cravings for an egg mcmuffin (?) God knows why, I don't eat anything there, and I've definitely not had one before :p:
    Can someone tell me what it tastes like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YoTeach!?)
    I have spent many, many years investing in Big Macs, milkshakes and fries, but does anyone actually like MacDonalds? I mean I guess the food is kinda okay but recently I've been feeling like I would rather eat Subway, and everyone knows Subway sucks ass! Places like KFC offer variety and flavor that MacDonals just can not contend with! What do you think? I mean Pizza Hut is awesome and I guess Taco Bell offers diversity in an all-american dominated market, but is MacDonalds that good? Personally I would like to ***** slap Ronald MacDonald - but hey, thats just me
    I personally used to like McDonalds until one day I saw a green (yes green) chip in my chips. I found it extremely disgusting. I couldn't be bothered to go back to the till and ask for a refund, because the queue was just huge. Now obviously if I see something like that, the impression goes bad.

I like their Coke, McChicken Sandwiches, Filet-o-Fish, Chicken Mayo, McFlurry, and Milkshakes. But I will for sure never eat chips from them again (although they used to do the best chips I had ever eaten, but the bad experience doesn't want me to do it again).

ReputationRep:
    i dooo not very much of it tbh since i dont eat beef ;D
    but the fillet of fish and chicken nuggets are goood
    and the chips are beautiful.
    rargh. it really doesnt help me that mcdonalds is a five minute walk from my house soo much willpower is required.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.