Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever cried over a girl or guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yep :rolleyes: Same guy, many times. All seems a bit silly now!

ReputationRep:
    Never have, never will.

ReputationRep:
    My name is Dexter. Does that answer your question?

ReputationRep:
    yeahhh unfortunately :/ over the same guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    As the title says. Have you ever cried when a relationship ended, you were dumped, you got cheated on, someone you fancied didn't reciprocate your interest, or you just plain got hurt emotionally by a member of the opposite sex?

Tell the truth. I want to see how human you lot are. I think EVERYBODY has cried over a guy or girl at least once in their lives, and if you haven't yet then you will at some point in your life.

For me, I'm hesitant to admit but yeah I have, when I was dumped by a girl. But that was 5 years ago, before I got my 'game' together and when I was much more naive and immature.
    It had been a few months since I broke up with her. A parcel arrived, one of those ones she always used to send, she obviously wasn't taking the break up easily (I.E. kept trying to get back together).

My shell cracked and I had a good blubber.

You'd think doing the dumping would be easier but it is sort of like telling an addict to stop partaking of their poison.

Love cannot be switched off so easily and quickly, etc etc sentimental nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    No. I tend to cry over exams more than people...

Go me.

ReputationRep:
    cried for a month. still am.
    it's been a year and a half.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't cry because he dumped me, i cried because i let him treat me like a mug.

ReputationRep:
    Does it count if you've cried over never having a girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they didn't care for it.

ReputationRep:
    hhmmmm.....what's the point of this thread?

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone has at least once in their life really. It's all a part of growing up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    Never have, never will.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

Spoiler:
    Show
    When she gave me HIV.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of times. I couldn't even begin to count.
    I don't cry over unrequited love or anything like that, but when in my last relationship, I'd cry when I knew he was doing drugs, which I hated, and when we fought. Towards the end I was crying every day because I was so miserable. I cried when I broke up with him, because it broke my heart and becauase I was breaking his. I cried on and off for the next 3 weeks.

I haven't cried in 3 months, now.

I don't think there's anyhting wrong with crying. I'm not a massive fan of men crying if it's over something small, but I didn't think any less of my boyfriend when he cried when we were breaking up. It was a horrible, horrible time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by should be revising)
    Yes.

Spoiler:
    Show
    When she gave me HIV.
    Crikey!!! What have I told you about shagging those skanky street whores who charge a tenner for a blowjob....http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/eek.gif

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes I have. Naively and pretty ridiculously, mind.

ReputationRep:
    Yes cos he treated my badly.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and i cired when my ex disrespected me because i wasn't a christian. He started tormenting me and sayin that i was going to hell. Yea I know but it hurt knowing that someone i excepted didn't except me fully.

ReputationRep:
    I've regretted not asking out a couple of girls that liked me because they were fit :mad:. Did I cry? No I'm not a pussy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.