Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People who think size 12/14 are too big/fat! Watch

ReputationRep:
    It is too big for me. I am 5' and to be a size 12 I would have to weigh about 2-3 stone more than I do now, I am already at the upper weight limit for my height (using BMI) and am a size 8. As has been said more than once, it is proportional and depends on the girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einheri)
    I think plus size models are generally gorgeous. I don't like skinny women to be honest.

^ Erika Elfwencrona. UK size 14/16 and probably has the most sexy body I have ever seen.
    :lolwut:

40-33-42?

To each their own, I guess.

I prefer something more Miranda Kerr.

32-24-34 :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenii)
    I would be interested to see pictures of women you actually sleep with (unless of course, you sleep with women you judge to have unsavoury features like fat bellies and big noses).
    u mad?

I think plus size models are generally gorgeous. I don't like skinny women to be honest.

^ Erika Elfwencrona. UK size 14/16 and probably has the most sexy body I have ever seen.
    This picture looks terrible, she's the opposite of a butherface

(Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    :lolwut:

40-33-42?

To each their own, I guess.

I prefer something more Miranda Kerr.

32-24-34 :sexface:
    Fit

ReputationRep:
    5'7", size 12, big boobs and relatively muscular legs. I don't consider myself fat. I like to see curves on women, as long as they're in proportion.

I would.

ReputationRep:
    Too many stereotypes associated with size labels, 12 and 14 are beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 12 bottom, not that tall either 5'7ish.
    I will NEVER be a size 8 bottom because funny enough I have these things called bones and regardless of my bodyfat that frame isn't going to change.
    I'm not as big as any of the pictures posted here, the girls posted ARE chubby.
    Noted I wish I was a size smaller ( working on it ) but most people do not believe me when I say I'm a size 12.
    So Tbh to say oh size 12 = obv fat , is a load of bull**** and quite tired of seeing these dumb threads when obv no one has any idea wtf they're talkin about.

ReputationRep:
    I got a negative rating for that? Who are these people, 12 and 14 are beautiful.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.