The Student Room Group

My boyfriend's inbox is full of pictures of naked girls!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
The fact you felt the need to "hack" his account (although I am guessing you just logged onto it) and that fact he's a complete player should sort of suggest it's time to move on.
That's probably because looking at pictures of naked women is fun.
Original post by a_t
You're a **** for prying, serves you right, I hope you can't sleep because you're thinking about this

Lol how the hell does that work? "Yeah he's totally cheating on you and a total player but it serves you right for finding out".

What?
Reply 83
Original post by Antonia87
Lol how the hell does that work? "Yeah he's totally cheating on you and a total player but it serves you right for finding out".

What?

It doesn't...
I admit what I did was not a bit wrong but I don't care. What he did is faaar worse.
Original post by Antonia87

What?

I think that what he meant by "You're a **** for prying, serves you right, I hope you can't sleep because you're thinking about this" is basically that curiosity killed, or in this case deeply saddened, the cat, although the way he worded it was quite offensive. The fact remains that some secrets are best left secret, although this is probably not the case here.
Reply 85
Original post by LaughingBro
How is that bad? :confused:

It's bad because A LOT of those women are married. Meaning that they think it's ok for them to do stuff like that so why shouldn't it be ok for him?

Also, you don't know the amount of saggy, horrible boobs I saw!
I'd confront him about it, however the fact you hacked into his email sounds like there is a lack of trust in the relationship anyway.
maybe snooping isn't the best idea but if you've got a inkling thigns arent right its better to clairfy it for your own peace of mind rather than going crazy about it. ultimately, if he hadn't done anything wrong you wouldnt have felt the need to look, therefore you knew something was up. if he had genuinely not done anything then the issue would be yours and your trust with him, but you're right not to trust him if he has all these naked pics of girls. if my boyfriend did that (and trust me my ex did once) i would hit the roof. there's no excuses for that, it makes you feel cheap and worthless, and ultimately insecure about your own body. confront him and tell him you wont stand for it, sounds like a massive cock and needs to be set straight.
Original post by Emmak7
Ok, I admit maybe I shouldn't have hacked his hotmail and facebook but his hotmail is FULL of pictures of different girls (whom he knows).

He's still kept naked pics of his ex and tons of other girls whom I don't know at all. (the worst thing is that many of these are women over 30...he's 25).

What annoys me more is RECENT pictures of online "friends" of his! I also found a comment on fb where he said that he's said a naked picture of himself to a girl and that was when we were going out :frown:

I feel so hurt, I don't know what to do!!

How should I tell him? I feel so mad and hurt :frown:
Best thing is to forward all of the pictures to me, ill handle it mam.
Original post by Emmak7
a year.
I'm now seriously considering to dump him.
I don't think I could trust him again.

I could always tell him that even if he changes his password, I have a way of looking at his emails again, so I can threaten him so he doesn't do it again.
I couldn't really trust him again...

He obviously can't trust you either if you are hacking his email. What do you do when he goes out search his room with sniffer dogs, metal detectors?
Original post by headphones
He obviously can't trust you either if you are hacking his email. What do you do when he goes out search his room with sniffer dogs, metal detectors?

Logging into your partner's email isn't really the same as being a detective who uses sniffer dogs and metal detectors.. :rolleyes:
Ok you shouldn't have done it but if you hadn't you wouldn't know what he's really like, so you know dump the prick!
Original post by RoshniDiya
Logging into your partner's email isn't really the same as being a detective who uses sniffer dogs and metal detectors.. :rolleyes:

It's an invasion of privacy no?
Original post by headphones
It's an invasion of privacy no?

It is, it is. But it's better for her to have found out that her boyfriend is a perv instead of blindly loving him like he was the most honest and faithful man on the earth.
if you feel the need to hack his email, you don't trust him.

and therefore you should break up with him, because it will never work.

if everyhting was fine in your relationship, you wouldn't have to snoop.
I have little belief in relationships anyway, and this thread just reinforces everything I believe.
Original post by Emmak7
It's bad because A LOT of those women are married. Meaning that they think it's ok for them to do stuff like that so why shouldn't it be ok for him?

Also, you don't know the amount of saggy, horrible boobs I saw!

So it wasn't MILFs? I have to admit this is pretty surprising. :s-smilie:
Original post by RoshniDiya
It is, it is. But it's better for her to have found out that her boyfriend is a perv instead of blindly loving him like he was the most honest and faithful man on the earth.

Would you be happy if you was in a relationship and you came home and your partner was looking through your personal email account? Hacking an email account is far worse than having naked pictures of the opposite sex imo. You can look but can't touch. So maybe next time the wannabe police officer who started this thread can follow her bf with secret cameras, bug his phone and try and catch him in the act per se.
Reply 98

Man I wish I saw this thread earlier, there really aren't enough words.
You did wrong by "hacking" his accounts, but it's dwarfed in comparison to what he's doing. Confront him? Otherwise sure it'll eat away at you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending