Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you think if an 18 year old guy had sex with a 15 year old girl? Watch

Announcements

I lost my virginity at age 18 (male) to my 14-year old girlfriend. We're still together after 8 years and now happily married... so no there's nothing wrong with it (in some cases anyway )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riotgrrl)
    Is she a slut because she's 15, or a slut because she's having sex outside of a relationship?
    (Personally, I don't have a problem with either, was just curious)
    No worries.

Oh noooo. I would never call a 15 year old a slut. At 15 alot of people are naive, they make mistakes, and hopefully learn from them. I cannot ever say that a girl of that age is a slut since I don't believe she knows any better. But if she was say 30 years old and doing things like that I would use a similar word like promiscuous (which I don't like, but I don't dislike people based off of that.) I can't expect the person to know how to deal with every relationship without being exposed to different situations.

When I said I would say something along the same lines, it wasn't a word resembling slut, however, I would definitely agree with calling the guy a **** because he should know better then to use a girl that age for sex.

ReputationRep:
    Divide by two, add seven, so not quite. I'd probably do it if she was hot/a ****. Don't want to get into a relationship with someone that age though, it's suicide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I lost my virginity at age 18 (male) to my 14-year old girlfriend. We're still together after 8 years and now happily married... so no there's nothing wrong with it (in some cases anyway )
    0_0 I'm actually quite impressed with your story.

ReputationRep:
    I would.

ReputationRep:
    It depends. If she's really close to turning 16, it's not so bad. If she's just turned 15, it's a bit weird. Also depends if she's a virgin or not. I know some people who were really innocent aged 15, but then I know a 15 year old whos a walking STD so I'd expect it from her. I probably wouldn't take too much notice though.

ReputationRep:
    But if it was an 18 year old girl with a 15 year old boy you can be sure people wouldn't be fine with it then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sweet, now I can't call her a slut.

(Original post by edd360)
      No, I don't think that, nor do I think my post implied that's what I thought. Ovaries produce eggs, penis produces sperm, ergo ovaries are ready for penis. Now please be quiet and take your smart arse comments elsewhere. I got a C at Biology GCSE, I think I know what I'm talking about.
      And I got a B at Scottish Higher, a much better qualification.

You're either trolling (fair play if you are) or you're a buffoon.

ReputationRep:
      When I first had sex, I was 15 and the guy was 18. It was his first time too. Wasn't a big issue.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Cassandra_Z)
      Where I live an 18 year old cannot date a 16 year old. Still considered rape. It's not society who "programs" my opinions. This is just how I feel. I'm not saying that I will dislike the guy for dating a 15 year old or that he's a bad person. I just think it's odd. Just my opinion not a rule.
      That's fair enough. I wasn't attacking you or your beliefs, merely arguing a point.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by milkytea)
      That's fair enough. I wasn't attacking you or your beliefs, merely arguing a point.
      Understood. I like hearing other's views that are different from mine anyways, so no worries.

ReputationRep:
      Yeah because the reason why a 18 year old person goes for a 15 year old person, because the 15 year old person mentality is not strong and will just go with the motion. Thread should get locked, kind of retarded -_________________-

ReputationRep:
      Squirm.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by lovely_me)
      Shudder.
      shut up and gimme some sugar

ReputationRep:
      Lol i don't personally care, i mean so long as she was willing and knew what she was doing then its up to both of you. But atleast have responsibility to pre-warn and reaffirm with her, as it could be pressure. However all in all up to you, go for it! I wouldn't change my opinion of you, FRESH!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by edd360)
      It's morally perfectly fine. By 15 most girls will have started their period and their ovaries are biologically ready for a man's penis. It's more natural then un-natural. Plus, 15 year old ****s can be pretty ****ing hot.
      :unsure:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Scarce2324)
      Yeah because the reason why a 18 year old person goes for a 15 year old person, because the 15 year old person mentality is not strong and will just go with the motion. Thread should get locked, kind of retarded -_________________-
      The moderators would love you. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
      :lolwut: I'd think the guy is ****ing nuts! If she was 17, I would say that's ok, but 15! Come on!

ReputationRep:
      There is a rather big difference between 15 and 18. I could never be with a 15 year old boy. 15 is very young.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.