Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who wants to be in my e-friendship circle? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    No fun :P
    Ok, ok i will narrow down my location a bit more. I live somewhere in the borough of redbridge, thats all you're getting from me.
    As for pics, if you wanna see a pic, then i need to see something first (does that sound pervy?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Why wouldnt i have somewhere to hang out? I ask myself that everyday -_-
    Yeah apparently it wasnt a legit protest (it wasnt set up by student organisations) there was rumours going round that it is set up by the EDL so i thought it best not to go. Although i only went for the atmospher- you know, cause trouble, chat with hot female protestors, that sort of thing

What gig is that then? I dont have much to look forward to over the holidays , hopefully that will mean i spend more time revising...
    lol...
    Ohh I see.. did you go to the earlier student protests then ?

umm just some small band, friends of a friend...Yeah,hopefully, but I bet you spend more time on TSR xD

ReputationRep:
    Ok, ok i will narrow down my location a bit more. I live somewhere in the borough of redbridge, thats all you're getting from me.
    As for pics, if you wanna see a pic, then i need to see something first (does that sound pervy?)
    Lol tbh never heard of redbridge...
    uber pervy.. something like what :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol...
    Ohh I see.. did you go to the earlier student protests then ?

umm just some small band, friends of a friend...Yeah,hopefully, but I bet you spend more time on TSR xD
    Yeah i went to the last one. The protests were bloody fantastic, the media just tried to make them look worse than they actually were. Did you go to any?

Lol tbh never heard of redbridge...
    uber pervy.. something like what :confused:
    Im not surprised, its not the best borough in london.
    lol Nothing I tend not to post pictures of myself online, any pervert could be looking at it (obviously not you)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i went to the last one. The protests were bloody fantastic, the media just tried to make them look worse than they actually were. Did you go to any?

Im not surprised, its not the best borough in london.
    lol Nothing I tend not to post pictures of myself online, any pervert could be looking at it (obviously not you)
    No, and they were right by my college, saw the second one going past my math class ^^.. lots of my friends went but my heart's not in it lol, my heart's on getting my grades this year to avoid the fees haha. If I fail, I'll be at every protest xD. (I'm selfish xD )

Lol...so you think you're sooooo good looking everyone's perving on you....

ReputationRep:
    No, and they were right by my college, saw the second one going past my math class ^^.. lots of my friends went but my heart's not in it lol, my heart's on getting my grades this year to avoid the fees haha. If I fail, I'll be at every protest xD. (I'm selfish xD )

Lol...so you think you're sooooo good looking everyone's perving on you....
    Yeah, not in the traditional sense of the word, but i think theres some sort of goodlookingness about me. Occasionaly i take the time out to admire my reflection in the mirror. Dont get me wrong, im no supermodel, perhaps i could pass as a normal model Sadly you will never be able to admire my amazing beauty, your loss.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, not in the traditional sense of the word, but i think theres some sort of goodlookingness about me. Occasionaly i take the time out to admire my reflection in the mirror. Dont get me wrong, im no supermodel, perhaps i could pass as a normal model Sadly you will never be able to admire my amazing beauty, your loss.:cool:
    If you're so hot..why have you got nowhere to hang out !!! hang out with your fellow 'normal models' or something!!
    Lool, yup my loss I guess

ReputationRep:
    If you're so hot..why have you got nowhere to hang out !!! hang out with your fellow 'normal models' or something!!
    Lool, yup my loss I guess
    LOL i never said i was hot. This conversation is getting a bit awkward
    I blame my lack of places to hang out on the fact that most of the people in my college are *******s
    Roll on university! I think i need a fresh start

ReputationRep:
    LOL i never said i was hot. This conversation is getting a bit awkward
    I blame my lack of places to hang out on the fact that most of the people in my college are *******s
    Roll on university! I think i need a fresh start
    I agree, subject change Mr.Normal Model hahaha.

I agree, fresh start is much needed, CANNOT wait for uni...I have people who invite me out and seem to want to hang with me but I'm on a self-imposed antisocial streak this year, deactivated facebook and never hang out in the common room area lol. I 'chill' in the library or out and about by myself (or with 1/2 people), only talk to people in lessons really... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I agree, subject change Mr.Normal Model hahaha.

I agree, fresh start is much needed, CANNOT wait for uni...I have people who invite me out and seem to want to hang with me but I'm on a self-imposed antisocial streak this year, deactivated facebook and never hang out in the common room area lol. I 'chill' in the library or out and about by myself (or with 1/2 people), only talk to people in lessons really... :cool:
    -_-
    Yeah school has dragged on a bit too long. But once uni starts it will be all
    sex, drugs, rockandroll, speed, weed and birth control. Well, at least thats how it is in my head.
    I have facebook- but if you add up all the time ive been on it, in total it will probably come up to an hour
    My common room is a **** hole and breeding space for all the chavs and *****es so i tend not to hang around there much anyway. Intelligent people like me usually spend our time pondering the universe and what not.

ReputationRep:
    -_-
    Yeah school has dragged on a bit too long. But once uni starts it will be all
    sex, drugs, rockandroll, speed, weed and birth control. Well, at least thats how it is in my head.
    I have facebook- but if you add up all the time ive been on it, in total it will probably come up to an hour
    My common room is a **** hole and breeding space for all the chavs and *****es so i tend not to hang around there much anyway. Intelligent people like me usually spend our time pondering the universe and what not.
    Naw i think i've had my share of sex drugs and scandal...i don't mind waiting for more of it Lool. yeah i think intelligent specimens such as myself should avoid the common room like the plague lol. haha totally,walk around looking introspective.

ReputationRep:
    Naw i think i've had my share of sex drugs and scandal...i don't mind waiting for more of it Lool. yeah i think intelligent specimens such as myself should avoid the common room like the plague lol. haha totally,walk around looking introspective.
    Im sure your common room is fine Mine is full of yobs and uncouth individuals. Its basically a room full of chairs and tables. Thats it. Nothing else. At all ¬_¬
    Yeah youve had your share. Wheres my ****ing share eh? you can hardly call what ive had a share, its more like a tiny slice. Uiversity seems like years away
    Hey who needs friends when you have A*sgod im so depressed

ReputationRep:
    My desktop app is telling me it is -16 outside my house. **** that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TravelGuru)
    My desktop app is telling me it is -16 outside my house. **** that.
    Lol you're up late , what part of the country are you in, its -7 where i am

ReputationRep:
    Im sure your common room is fine Mine is full of yobs and uncouth individuals. Its basically a room full of chairs and tables. Thats it. Nothing else. At all ¬_¬
    Yeah youve had your share. Wheres my ****ing share eh? you can hardly call what ive had a share, its more like a tiny slice. Uiversity seems like years away
    Hey who needs friends when you have A*sgod im so depressed
    Loool...mine's a room full of chairs and tables, a sink, a faulty fridge and a dodgy microwave And I'm sure your tiny morsel can sustain you for like 6more months..

Lool, I genuinely believe that though......to an extent....I'd rather have 3A*s(which I'm not gonna get) then a sh*tload of friends...'cause come next september, how many of those friends are gonna remain? (apart from a few obviously)... The A*s are for life though!!!! I heard you make your lifelong friends at uni anyway..
    i'm your friend

ReputationRep:
    Loool...mine's a room full of chairs and tables, a sink, a faulty fridge and a dodgy microwave And I'm sure your tiny morsel can sustain you for like 6more months..

Lool, I genuinely believe that though......to an extent....I'd rather have 3A*s(which I'm not gonna get) then a sh*tload of friends...'cause come next september, how many of those friends are gonna remain? (apart from a few obviously)... The A*s are for life though!!!! I heard you make your lifelong friends at uni anyway..
    i'm your friend
    I know university will be dissapointing anyway. Thats what happens when you build something up too much.

ReputationRep:
    I know university will be dissapointing anyway. Thats what happens when you build something up too much.
    Only if you think that way....not to be a hippie but positive thinking goes a long,long way lol..you should try it...

ReputationRep:
    Only if you think that way....not to be a hippie but positive thinking goes a long,long way lol..you should try it...
    Positive thinking hasnt worked for me so far. Its a myth

ReputationRep:
    Positive thinking hasnt worked for me so far. Its a myth
    It works for mee!! maybe I'm just awesome
    Lol but seriously, I'm sure it will be awesome, fresh start, be who you wanna be, just an ordinary normal model xD.

ReputationRep:
    It works for mee!! maybe I'm just awesome
    Lol but seriously, I'm sure it will be awesome, fresh start, be who you wanna be, just an ordinary normal model xD.
    :grumble:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.