Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blokes who masturbate every day: Aren't you exhausted? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beci.please)
    I came into this thread to mock a male who fails at masturbation and I'm going to leave smoking absurd amounts of weed so that i may experience such fantastic finger fun.
    And you're going to end up getting something to eat first, then staring at a weird mark on the wall and try to work out what it's from, then fall asleep, and never get the chance to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inkblot)
    I don't know if there's just something wrong with me. I sometimes masturbate before bed to help me get to sleep; lots of people do, that's why this isn't anonymous. But often when I do that I really struggle to get out of bed the next morning and I feel exhausted for the whole day.

It's basically the one thing that holds me back from doing it every day because I know that I'll probably feel ****ty the next day and not be able to get anything done. It doesn't happen every time, but when it does it's like my whole body just feels heavy and I can't be bothered to move.

Is there something wrong with me?
    What do you do after you've had sex, go into hibernation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I can masturbate like 5 times a day and feel fine
    Same here. It's really not a problem for me.

OP, I really doubt it can be masturbation which is causing you fatigue and exhaustion. It could be because of many other things; bad nutrition, lack of exercise etc. Go and see your GP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lightburns)
    I did my shopping whilst high. That was interesting. The world was amazing (I live in a part of London where gangs keep on shooting people.. 'amazing' isn't how I'd usually describe the area), and I felt like a secret spy because nobody knew I was high. Plus, I got muffins. Eating is so great when high. Every taste has so much more depth to it.
    Ahh man, you should go to Co-op and get a box of mini chocolate cornflake bites, they're the shizzle. Those, and the mini brownies they do :sogood:
    I found out that to me, they're like kebabs to a pisshead. My sweet tooth really gets provoked while I'm blazed, no idea why.

Last time we did it some bloke walked past us while we were chatting **** about the Pilgrimage and Mecca :lol:
    Neither of us knew what we were talking about, the conversation was pretty much:
    "Didn't some people walk really far once?"
    "Yeah, they left Egypt and took a wrong turning but none of them could swim, so Moses being the clever sod that he is used the Force and made a path through water... how do you reckon you make a path through water? Trippy..."
    "Yeah I know, I bet he was so stoned when he done that. He probably just found a bit of land or a bridge that went over the water... that'd be a really long bridge. Where were they going anyway?"
    "Dunno. Mecca or something wasn't it?"
    "What's Mecca?"
    "Dunno man, just something I read a long time ago. We got any more brownies left?"
    "AW, BROWNIES!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    My showers so slow you can almost feel every drop anyway... powa-showa it aint.
    I wouldn't even know how to go about obtaining drugs. The thing what puts me off is the two people in my year that actually do it :lolwut:, I'm not saying that the drugs are entirely to blame... but still.
    Does it make you hungry? :cookie:
    Oh hell yeah. Munchies for the win, you can get through an inordinate amount of food while baked.
    Funny this is, we blazed last week then my mate had to go to work the following morning. We ate so much that he had really bad stomach pains in the morning, and had to take half of the morning off work so we could go back to his and get stoned again so that his stomach would expand again.
    Ironically, the first thing he said after we'd finished smoking was "Mate... I'm really hungry. We got any biscuits?" :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Ahh man, you should go to Co-op and get a box of mini chocolate cornflake bites, they're the shizzle. Those, and the mini brownies they do :sogood:
    I found out that to me, they're like kebabs to a pisshead. My sweet tooth really gets provoked while I'm blazed, no idea why.

Last time we did it some bloke walked past us while we were chatting **** about the Pilgrimage and Mecca :lol:
    Neither of us knew what we were talking about, the conversation was pretty much:
    "Didn't some people walk really far once?"
    "Yeah, they left Egypt and took a wrong turning but none of them could swim, so Moses being the clever sod that he is used the Force and made a path through water... how do you reckon you make a path through water? Trippy..."
    "Yeah I know, I bet he was so stoned when he done that. He probably just found a bit of land or a bridge that went over the water... that'd be a really long bridge. Where were they going anyway?"
    "Dunno. Mecca or something wasn't it?"
    "What's Mecca?"
    "Dunno man, just something I read a long time ago. We got any more brownies left?"
    "AW, BROWNIES!"
    When I was drunk off my head, I managed to have a really good discussion about homeopathy and its fakeness to my physics teacher... then told him that some of my drunk friends were going to give a "lesbian show". :/ that was embarrassing afterwards.
    Stoned conversations > drunk conversations

ReputationRep:
    Maybe...I don't know. Hadn't thought about it before actually! My girlfriend definitely has problems like that after g spot orgasms, maybe it's the same for me - I just thought I wasn't a morning person!

This all said though, after years of reading 'masturbation is fine', 'masturbation is good for you' from guys on the net with PhDs- my experience disagrees. My sex drive goes down, I become less motivated to get girls, my confidence goes down, I find it harder to get erections, I become less focussed with all aspects of my life. Also true fact - every time I've stopped masturbating I've gotten a girl a week or two later - I haven't gone two weeks without masturbating without finding a hot girl to satisfy me instead.

ReputationRep:
    When I was drunk off my head, I managed to have a really good discussion about homeopathy and its fakeness to my physics teacher... then told him that some of my drunk friends were going to give a "lesbian show". :/ that was embarrassing afterwards.
    Stoned conversations > drunk conversations
    Hahaha, sounds like it was going well until the lesbian show bit! :awesome:
    And yeah, I'm pretty sure you can contemplate the universe better while stoned as opposed to drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, sounds like it was going well until the lesbian show bit! :awesome:
    And yeah, I'm pretty sure you can contemplate the universe better while stoned as opposed to drunk.
    I haven't had alcohol since July or something. I don't miss it a bit. You know, all the problems with rowdy drunk teenagers would probably go if the world was a bit different.. at the moment, alcohol is readily available at a young age, and people only get hold of weed as they get older, and it's still rarer to see in adulthood than alcohol.
    Were it the other way round, drunken teens would become laughing, eating, contemplate the universing teens. Without dead livers. It would be a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    What?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had alcohol since July or something. I don't miss it a bit. You know, all the problems with rowdy drunk teenagers would probably go if the world was a bit different.. at the moment, alcohol is readily available at a young age, and people only get hold of weed as they get older, and it's still rarer to see in adulthood than alcohol.
    Were it the other way round, drunken teens would become laughing, eating, contemplate the universing teens. Without dead livers. It would be a lot better.
    Yeah, but then you get the anti-drugs brigade coming along and making up a load of bs about how it can magically make mental illnesses appear in people and how it's "so addictive it will ruin your life", etc etc.

It seems like the same "main" cons concerning weed apply to alcohol:
    Drinking:
    Liver damage
    Mental instability
    Dependency (a hell of a lot easier to be alcohol dependant as opposed to weed-dependency)

Weed:
    Lung damage (smoking)
    Mental instability (it doesn't create it, but it apparently does emphasize pre-existing conditions)
    Dependency (to a certain degree; you have to be smoking it nigh on every day for years for it to be "properly" [physically] addictive)

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation only leaves me 'exhausted' for a few seconds.

Even sex only leaves me tried for a few minutes.

OP, you're just unfit or not used to it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but then you get the anti-drugs brigade coming along and making up a load of bs about how it can magically make mental illnesses appear in people and how it's "so addictive it will ruin your life", etc etc.

It seems like the same "main" cons concerning weed apply to alcohol:
    Drinking:
    Liver damage
    Mental instability
    Dependency (a hell of a lot easier to be alcohol dependant as opposed to weed-dependency)

Weed:
    Lung damage (smoking)
    Mental instability (it doesn't create it, but it apparently does emphasize pre-existing conditions)
    Dependency (to a certain degree; you have to be smoking it nigh on every day for years for it to be "properly" [physically] addictive)
    So if you're an average person mentally, who eats brownies a few times a month the problems with weed are...... nothing. Nothing at all.
    Yet, the anti-drugs brigade still won't allow this. They'll complain, then go and get another pint.

ReputationRep:
    So if you're an average person mentally, who eats brownies a few times a month the problems with weed are...... nothing. Nothing at all.
    Yet, the anti-drugs brigade still won't allow this. They'll complain, then go and get another pint.
    Essentially, yeah. They'll also probably down many many cups of strong coffee through-out the day... but god forbid should anyone else do drugs that might stimulate them in the slightest, much less expand their mind to concepts previous unthought of. It really is a sorry state of affairs we live in :sad:

Apparently the Native Americans are allowed to carry up to 4 ounces of cactus (San Pedro, Peruvian Torch and peyote) for ceremonial purposes. Given that the recommended dose for a good trip (in cactus form, not powder) is 20-30g, 4 ounces is just... wow.
    There are no laws in Canada regarding the illegality of peyote; you can grow and take it if you so wish.
    Funnily enough, although you can trip for hours (up to 12 depending on the dosage), I don't think there are any recorded deaths as a result of taking mescaline. Yet I'd imagine the anti-drugs brigade would be on yo ass as soon as possible because "How dare you try to expand your mind, etc etc, bs illogical reasoning".

ReputationRep:
    i'm not exhausted

ReputationRep:
    12 times a day on a day off, it sustains me dude, gets the blood pumpin

ReputationRep:
    Katy Perry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dorian10)
    Masturbation burns like 2 calories. It's as strenuous as playing a game of fifa on an xbox.
    I'm pretty sure your wrong here.

:-)

ReputationRep:
    Essentially, yeah. They'll also probably down many many cups of strong coffee through-out the day... but god forbid should anyone else do drugs that might stimulate them in the slightest, much less expand their mind to concepts previous unthought of. It really is a sorry state of affairs we live in :sad:

Apparently the Native Americans are allowed to carry up to 4 ounces of cactus (San Pedro, Peruvian Torch and peyote) for ceremonial purposes. Given that the recommended dose for a good trip (in cactus form, not powder) is 20-30g, 4 ounces is just... wow.
    There are no laws in Canada regarding the illegality of peyote; you can grow and take it if you so wish.
    Funnily enough, although you can trip for hours (up to 12 depending on the dosage), I don't think there are any recorded deaths as a result of taking mescaline. Yet I'd imagine the anti-drugs brigade would be on yo ass as soon as possible because "How dare you try to expand your mind, etc etc, bs illogical reasoning".
    I had a discussion/argument with some friends over drugs. They basically hadn't researched them much. Most of them were heavy coffee and alcohol drinkers. I haven't had alcohol for many months, and even before then I would only drink anything every few months. I also refuse to touch anything with caffeine in. If I give the all clear on weed.. it can't be that bad. I cannot get my head around the hate against it.

ReputationRep:
    Twice a day, they feel great, and I feel alright, awake enough for the day.
    In fact I can't sleep without one.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.