Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Male prostitute for virgin girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Probably the most humiliating thread to post. So please anon for obvious reasons. Well, basically I'm a virgin girl 18, and for the past year or so I have been teased by literally everyone who found out/I told I was a virgin. It hasn't at all been for lack of opportunities. In fact, I have taken quite a bit of nastiness off a couple of guys who I didn't want to sleep with right away. Its not that Im at all religious or anything but I suppose I wanted to find someone special.
    But people go their whole lives without finding someone special so waiting for that is a bit stupid. I'm not sure I want to go out to a random club and sleep with someone (I hardly go clubbing for 1 and on first meeting people think Im younger than I am cos of my blonde hair and Im petite). I also don't want to compromise one of my friendships with a guy so do you think it would be safe to get a male prostitute. Would they even be easy to find/discreet? I am in quite a big city. How old do they tend to be and what would be the price?

Its just, I think the sinking tornado to my past relationships is not wanting to have sex right away. If I can get past this first time hang up I seem to have then it should be easier.

im 25 and a virgin, cos i dont believe in sex before marriage. you will find most guys will date you a couple times, and if yuo dont put out they will move nto someone who will. this makes it harder for the 1st one to be special as you get older, since you prob want to get to know them before shging them. i think you shuld wait abit longer before getting one, your only 18, if you are still one age 22/3 then maybe. my cutoff age is 28, if im still unmarried cos not everyone gets married and i dont wana be the 40 yo viring.

two good agencies are Gentlemen4hire and something Knights, White Knights but they may not offer the otehr services.

you are too young to worry about this now. when i was 18 i hadnt kissd a dude wither

ReputationRep:
    Probably the most humiliating thread to post. So please anon for obvious reasons. Well, basically I'm a virgin girl 18, and for the past year or so I have been teased by literally everyone who found out/I told I was a virgin. It hasn't at all been for lack of opportunities. In fact, I have taken quite a bit of nastiness off a couple of guys who I didn't want to sleep with right away. Its not that Im at all religious or anything but I suppose I wanted to find someone special.
    But people go their whole lives without finding someone special so waiting for that is a bit stupid. I'm not sure I want to go out to a random club and sleep with someone (I hardly go clubbing for 1 and on first meeting people think Im younger than I am cos of my blonde hair and Im petite). I also don't want to compromise one of my friendships with a guy so do you think it would be safe to get a male prostitute. Would they even be easy to find/discreet? I am in quite a big city. How old do they tend to be and what would be the price?

Its just, I think the sinking tornado to my past relationships is not wanting to have sex right away. If I can get past this first time hang up I seem to have then it should be easier.
    This is a very very bad idea if this isnt some joke then please do not go ahead with it you will only get more hurt

ReputationRep:
    Your post made no sense....

ReputationRep:
    Thank-you. Truly. Lol no, have done nothing about it yet, I have end of semester exams which are taking up MORE than all of my free time
    Lol, that's a relief! I've got the same problems (referring to workload), I'm currently doing coursework. Glad I was able to help you in some way

Time is all you need. You'll find the special someone you're after, but the time will come when he presents himself to you.

ReputationRep:

why not get into a relationship and do other sexual activity instead? then when your ready have sex. + if your considering a prostitute then your probably better starting off with sex anyway...

don't worry about the pratts that bully you after all they just want to use you and there ****ed at the fact you have a brain. remember you only get 1 virginity. if your having a hard time by all means message me and we can talk. chin up kiddo!

ReputationRep:
      Time and place, i'll be there with some flowers and ofcourse my tools

ReputationRep:
      Why do you care what people think? If you don't respect yourself, how do you expect people to respect you?

ReputationRep:
      Bottomline: haters are gonna hate.

There is nothing wrong with you being a virgin.

The only thing wrong with you is the fact that you have posed this question.

ReputationRep:
      0800-GIG-OLO, should be fairly easy.

ReputationRep:
      Losing your virginity isn't as simple as doing the business. Saying you've had sex doesn't necessarily make you any more experienced, intelligent or mature, and there is definitely nothing wrong with being a virgin.

Emotional attachment or not, it's about experiencing the process with somebody and finding things out.
      Sleeping with a prostitute wouldn't be anything like the kind of sex you're likely looking for/will find yourself having with a boyfriend.

Speaking as one anon to another I can see exactly where you're coming from.
      I'm a couple of years older than you and male and it's something I am seriously considering because I feel it's now not something which I don't mind having (eg virginity) but it's turned into something that is hanging over my head.
      Lack of social skills, confidence and whatever have led me to this situation so it's a little different to you.

No doubt it's pretty drastic but if you can say to yourself confidently that in years ahead looking back on it you won't regret it then maybe it's worth it.

As for places, it's pretty easy to find if you look or search on the web.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.