Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What's the situation with accommodation? When can we apply? And is it first come first served?? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxamixx31)
    What's the situation with accommodation? When can we apply? And is it first come first served?? x
    I finally firmed today and as I've been stalking the accom. site for a while ,I noticed it said it was opened today. Then it wouldn't let me register lol..so I rang them up and found out it's actually open to new students 1st of March .
    And yeah its 1st come, 1st served. Where do you wanna stay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilzyy)
    I finally firmed today and as I've been stalking the accom. site for a while ,I noticed it said it was opened today. Then it wouldn't let me register lol..so I rang them up and found out it's actually open to new students 1st of March .
    So, I have an unconditional offer. I can apply from March 1st?

ReputationRep:
    Ahh been trying to find out a date for quite a while now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    So, I have an unconditional offer. I can apply from March 1st?
    Yup, I guess.You're also a new student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ishlarr)
    Damnit, am I ****ing up my chances of getting my first choice by announcing it to TSR? Lool, I'll be on that site at midnight ^^.

ReputationRep:
    Damnit, am I ****ing up my chances of getting my first choice by announcing it to TSR? Lool, I'll be on that site at midnight ^^.
    Lol. Depends if your choice is the same as everyone elses really.
    And yeap that's the way to do it.

ReputationRep:

Yup, I guess.You're also a new student
    Awesome

What do you make of this: http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/accommo.../faqs/deposits ??

Do non-international undergrads not have to pay a deposit? Confusing...
    If there is a deposit, does anyone know how much it is?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Awesome

What do you make of this: http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/accommo.../faqs/deposits ??

Do non-international undergrads not have to pay a deposit? Confusing...
    If there is a deposit, does anyone know how much it is?

Cheers
    I don't think we do and i'm glad aswell i could do alot elsewhere with £250 lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Depends if your choice is the same as everyone elses really.
    And yeap that's the way to do it.
    Lol, true. So what's your first choice then?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, true. So what's your first choice then?
    Probably John Fosters. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Probably John Fosters. How about you?
    I have a feeling JoFo's is gonna be really popular. I'm stuck between GMS and JoFo.
    (I learnt the slang JoFo from Tsr, I feel cool :cool: )

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling JoFo's is gonna be really popular. I'm stuck between GMS and JoFo.
    (I learnt the slang JoFo from Tsr, I feel cool :cool: )
    haha Yeah i think its going to be quite popular, i've decided i want to go self catered rather than catered. Brushing up on my cooking skills before i leave home lol.

ReputationRep:
    haha Yeah i think its going to be quite popular, i've decided i want to go self catered rather than catered. Brushing up on my cooking skills before i leave home lol.
    Yeah same here,that added freedom.
    But I'm already an awesome cook so I'm fine hehe. Just brush up on your pasta skills lol-quickest easiest meals and lots of variety!

ReputationRep:
    How do you get your student ID too?And thankyou!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking JoFo but it's extremely unlikely I'll get in as EVERYONE wants to be there!!! xx

ReputationRep:
    How do you get your student ID too?And thankyou!!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking JoFo but it's extremely unlikely I'll get in as EVERYONE wants to be there!!! xx
    I want to know how to get my student ID also!

ReputationRep:
    I want to know how to get my student ID also!
    Student ID numbers on your offer letter - under your UCAS ID

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I only accepted my offer a few days agoand they haven't sent me a letter about that yet. But my UCAS ID is apparently different to my Leicester one?! Because it wouldn't let me register yesterday :/
    Although that might be because they didn't hear from UCAS straight away that I firmed their offer? x Thanks!!!

ReputationRep:
    Your actual student ID, as in your student card, you don't get until registration week ie. your first week there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L3ann3)
    Your actual student ID, as in your student card, you don't get until registration week ie. your first week there!

Hmm, I only accepted my offer a few days agoand they haven't sent me a letter about that yet. But my UCAS ID is apparently different to my Leicester one?! Because it wouldn't let me register yesterday :/
    Although that might be because they didn't hear from UCAS straight away that I firmed their offer? x Thanks!!!

Hey

I actually phoned today and they explained that we will receive a personalised email with our ID's when the accommodations app opens

x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.