Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i've had short hair since i had an accident years ago and they cut it all off. I love having short hair but its just been really rare recently and wont sit any shape.
    Thinking of getting it cut but need some ideas.......

ReputationRep:

Opinions on this style of hair? I'm a bit fixated on it atm xx

ReputationRep:
    My hair is pretty long at the moment - halfway down my back. I've been toying with the idea of getting it cut short though as I'm bored with it and it is starting to get on my nerves.
    I was thinking about something like this:

http://tinypic.com/r/1fbs0l/7

ReputationRep:
    I need to get my fringe shorter and less sidey-ish and also the back trimmed a bit. Want it more masculine :yy: (not that it even looks that feminine atm or anything )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    pics please

short hair is so much fun, it really is

:yy:
    pics finally up! Here. Probably doesn't look THAT much shorter on photo, but you can see the difference irl a lot, it's so weird being able to feel my skin haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katephillips)
    My hair is pretty long at the moment - halfway down my back. I've been toying with the idea of getting it cut short though as I'm bored with it and it is starting to get on my nerves.
    I was thinking about something like this:

http://tinypic.com/r/1fbs0l/7
    YES that's adorable! Especially if your fashion is quirky as well.

ReputationRep:
    I love this hair. Really considered having my hair cut after seeing Inception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)

I love itt!! Do it, personally I love all short hair on girls, apart from a mohawk *bleurgh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blinkbelle)

Love it.
    It's very Carey Mulligan-esque.
    (Btw, I loved Reed. Was fuming when she was killed ;__ ; )

ReputationRep:
    I could never quite go that short. the shortets i have had is a bob coming to juts below my ears. I'm indecisive, when its short i want it long and when it's long i want it short.

ReputationRep:

The quintessential example. Tres jolie

ITS BASICALLY A BOYS HAIRCUT but that's fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    pics finally up! Here. Probably doesn't look THAT much shorter on photo, but you can see the difference irl a lot, it's so weird being able to feel my skin haha.
    that's awesome dude :yy:

I really like your style

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    that's awesome dude :yy:

I really like your style
    Aww cheers Someone on campus just went 'woaaaah crazy hair!' when I was walking past today, didn't know what to do!

ReputationRep:
    Just had my hair trimmed, got it in a slightly different style, great for faux hawking, although it's still mega short!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veronica111)
    http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...G_0117copy.jpg

That's my hair a couple weeks back, had it cut shorter now so I don't have to tuck it behind my ears, hate that stage when it's too long but you cba to have it cut!! haha

Apologies for the poser-esque piccy, was for my friends photography project!!
    I really want to be brave and have a similar cut to yours, which is gorgeous, but I'm too scared!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie-27)
    I really want to be brave and have a similar cut to yours, which is gorgeous, but I'm too scared!
    Dooo it!! Haha, what's your hair like now? I must say cutting mine off for the first time was a hairy experience - excuse the pun But I don't regret it one bit!! Short hair is more versatile and I absolutely love my hair at the moment, I get compliments all the time, and I feel it's a bit different from the standard short hair you see around at the moment (the long fringe and very short back and sides)

I was also scared to have it cut this short before, but when I go out I do feel great! That's the main point right, to feel amazing! (: Jump into the deep end and regret what you did, not what you didn't!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hogso)

The quintessential example. Tres jolie

ITS BASICALLY A BOYS HAIRCUT but that's fine
    In essence, you're right, it is basically a boys cut. But it is so damn beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veronica111)
    Dooo it!! Haha, what's your hair like now? I must say cutting mine off for the first time was a hairy experience - excuse the pun But I don't regret it one bit!! Short hair is more versatile and I absolutely love my hair at the moment, I get compliments all the time, and I feel it's a bit different from the standard short hair you see around at the moment (the long fringe and very short back and sides)

I was also scared to have it cut this short before, but when I go out I do feel great! That's the main point right, to feel amazing! (: Jump into the deep end and regret what you did, not what you didn't!!
    I REALLY want to! Mine is long, very dark brown, side fringe. I want a change but not sure I could be so drastic haha. I'll consider it and ask my hairdresser if she thinks my hair would suit it. Thanks for the motivation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katie-27)
    I REALLY want to! Mine is long, very dark brown, side fringe. I want a change but not sure I could be so drastic haha. I'll consider it and ask my hairdresser if she thinks my hair would suit it. Thanks for the motivation
    Hehe, well I hope all goes to plan if you go ahead with it. Post a picture on here if you have it done I'd be excited to see it hehe

ReputationRep:
    new style

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.