Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl having sex with 10 guys in a week is same as guy having 10 girls in one week? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butted)
    No, for the guy that's an achievment
    I don't see how it's an achievement. It's not like its hard to pull girls at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    morally, socially etc.

yes or no?
    well personaly it shuld be equil a guy sleeps with 10 lads hes as much of a man whore as shes a **** :/ right ? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    I don't see how it's an achievement. It's not like its hard to pull girls at uni.
    If you're short and ugly then it's almost impossible to pull uni-girls. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Kind of relevant, dance of the man whore

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.j1)
    If you're short and ugly then it's almost impossible to pull uni-girls. Trust me.
    You just have to settle for the even shorter and uglier girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mann18)
    I too wouldn't think very highly of him, I'm just putting across the generally accepted viewpoint.

But you raise a good point, it may not be "OK" for a guy to do this anymore.

I think it may be the accepted viewpoint to some extent when you're at school, but the older (and hopefully more mature) you get, the more equal the general consensus on the equivalent actions of males and females. Girls who admit to enjoying sex are no longer seen as "sluts", but just "normal girls", guys who sleep around with lots of girls are no longer seen as "studs", but rather "dicks".

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    You just have to settle for the even shorter and uglier girls.
    Lol, even those girls only go for the tall and good-looking guys.

ReputationRep:
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Er yes!
    What a sexest question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bakerzoid)
    It doesn't work like that. These girls will still have the same standards as their prettier colleagues and perhaps even men won't lower their standards and still go for prettier girls.

It may be easy for you to get laid but from my experience with guys in my accomodation the majority of them have difficulty getting laid. This is probably why this behaviour exists among men. So many of them have difficulty getting laid that any man who gets laid regularly is seen as a 'legend'. I very much doubt there is anything more to it than that.
    (Original post by Mrj1)
    Lol, even those girls only go for the tall and good-looking guys
    I know short ugly guys who get lots of girls. I also know tall handsome guys who don't get any. I know its a cliche, but its absolutely the case that what you lack in stature you can easily make up for in personality (and skillz).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pippa90)
    Yes, they'd both be extremely ****gy!
    **** (in this context) is a derogatory word.
    Why do you judge other people doing that as bad?
    Is it 'wrong'?
    If so please explain why.

ReputationRep:
    that's a good one, even if it's nothing to do with men, women or sex.
    Yes it does.

What does a guy have to do to get sex? Find a girl somewhere maybe bond with her abit, get her to reciporacate and feel cared about and special.

What does a girl have to do to get sex? Walk into a club...

Ultimately women have al the power in relationships in life. They do the choosing, men do the asking.

I'm just clearing something up by the way I don't agree with it, if a girl sleeps with 10 guys shes easy and slut, if a guy sleeps with 10 girls, hes a complete douchebag. They're only admired by other douchebags who think they or he is being really manly somehow or who want acceptance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenorivers)
    well... why?

Like a proper constructed argument as to why - if you will
    although i like your idylic vision of the world i don't agree either. Its worse for a women because they will get a name for themselves as a **** to be used in effect. as men generally talk about crap like that far more than we should. where as in a lads world "man whore" is actually a fairly prestigious title, atleast where i live it is anyway . the female equiverlent is generally followed by a sign reading somthing similar to;

"Are you a virgin?, feeling like your never going to meet a willing girl, well for just £2 you can buy a girl a drink a fix your problems tonight!"

And i supose in order to get into 10 women in a week you need to be good at pulling, and we dont walk up to you guys and go "hey i've shagged 9 people this week fancy making it 10?" so chances are you wont find out.

There are occasions when they will or know of you. I have previously attempted to pull my **** buddies sister. In my defence i didn't know she had a sister.

there are alot of women that will see that as wrong. which i supose it is. but women are traditionally the reserved one when it comes to sex, and men are always perseved as the sexual preditors. so from a social, political, legal perspective thats they way were tought to be.

ReputationRep:
    I was being sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butted)
    I was being sarcastic
    Oh right, sorry, nevermind then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    A key that opens many locks is known to all as a master key however the lock which is opened by many keys is just a ****ty lock

You like justin bieber, you actually have no right to say anything ever.

ReputationRep:
    It is actually the same but it is not seen as that.

a guy having sex with ten girls = hero --> admired

a girl having sex with 10 guys = slut --> denied

I don´t like that view but that is the normal thing. We don´t live in the Middle Ages and why shouldn´t have a girl equal rights??? I mean in terms of moral judgment.

I would regard myself as a slut for having sex that often without being in a relationship but that depends on the age and on the point of view I think.

ReputationRep:
    morally, socially etc.

yes or no?
    Yes it's the same. Although many people now say that if a girl has sex with more than one guy they're a **** and yet if the guy has sex with more than one girl, they're seen as a total legend. It's exactly the same thing! Either way you get a bad name said around the town about yourself.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.