Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Unconditionsl from roehampton. Anyone got experiance with roe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lelleston03)
    Unconditionsl from roehampton. Anyone got experiance with roe?
    My friend did photography with criminology at Roehampton, she enjoyed the course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssmith181)
    I'm not studying at York but im from York! nicest city ever. Im going to study criminology but just want a change of scenery
    i'm studying applied social science, crime and criminology at york, just coming to end of my second year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dizzydee)
    i'm studying applied social science, crime and criminology at york, just coming to end of my second year
    I've Firmed this course, hoping its as good as it looks!

Anyone else going to York this year? I've pretty much found No one so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slamcat)
    I've Firmed this course, hoping its as good as it looks!

Anyone else going to York this year? I've pretty much found No one so far
    Haven't you joined yougo? It shows other people on your course I've started talking to a couple of people that i will hopefully be on the same course as

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicknak256)
    Haven't you joined yougo? It shows other people on your course I've started talking to a couple of people that i will hopefully be on the same course as
    Ooh thanks I didn't know that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan-danx)
    I have applied. with 4 Unconditionals from Sheff Hallam, Leeds met, Nottingham and Liverpool John Moores.

I hope to go into the police force, criminal profiler, criminal analsist, criminal investigator.. something along those lines.
    Hey that's my idea too!! Great to know I'm not the only one! You don't watch CSI by any chance do you...? Lol maybe forget that, I don't want to start a fight over which crime drama is best...
    Does it matter which uni you go to if you want to do this type of thing? I'm thinking of studying criminology with psychology at Glamorgan. Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dizzydee)
    Hey I am starting this degree in October. Any advice? books needed? general information.

Hope its everything you thought it would be

ReputationRep:
    i'm going to edge hill to study Criminology and Criminal justice in september, anybody else? x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.