Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Early 2011 House of Commons meet Watch

• View Poll Results: When and where shall we get our meet on?
    Weekend 26/27 February
    16.22%
    Weekend 5/6 March
    10.81%
    Weekend 12/13 March
    10.81%
    Weekend 19/20 March
    13.51%
    Weekend 26/27 March
    16.22%
    Weekend 2/3 April
    29.73%
    Weekend 9/10 April
    27.03%
    London
    56.76%
    Birmingham
    18.92%
    North
    24.32%
    Not interested
    16.22%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by big-bang-theory)
    She's not blonde... otherwise I don't think I can comment on her similarity having never seen an episode of the OC in my life...
    No, but if she was she'd look exactly the same.

ReputationRep:
    I'll think about it, but it's unlikely I'll attend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I'll think about it, but it's unlikely I'll attend.
    This made me laugh It's the thought that counts eh!

ReputationRep:
    Some of us are not good with cocktails *glares at drogue* I went onto Brighton and got lost at gay pride straight after the last meet, I was hungover for this

Yeah, maybe, depends where it is and when really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indievertigo)
    This made me laugh It's the thought that counts eh!
    Yes the thought alone of drinking with complete strangers is tempting (especially with Paddy to see first hand what exactly he drinks and exactly how much) however it's unlikely I will.

ReputationRep:
    Yes the thought alone of drinking with complete strangers is tempting (especially with Paddy to see first hand what exactly he drinks and exactly how much) however it's unlikely I will.
    But... drinking with total strangers is good drinking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thunder and Jazz)
    But... drinking with total strangers is good drinking.

I can imagine.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    =D =D =D

1) The OC = Win.
    2) She looked a bit like her but not exactly as all lol.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, Paddy drinking is a sight worth seeing. When you tell him to down a cup full of neat whiskey, he does. Without even thinking about it...

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, Paddy drinking is a sight worth seeing. When you tell him to down a cup full of neat whiskey, he does. Without even thinking about it...
    Not when he chases after you hoping to demonstrate a death grip of suffocating power.

ReputationRep:
    Or uses your arm for a demonstration of how hard he may have punched someone once! (Very hard, is the answer). Methinks he and tucker got on well! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    Or uses your arm for a demonstration of how hard he may have punched someone once! (Very hard, is the answer). Methinks he and tucker got on well! :p:
    Yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'd consider it if it were Northern(ish).

Edinburgh gets my shout though, natch.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Who needs thoughts when you have whiskey :moon:

(Original post by Adorno)
    Not when he chases after you hoping to demonstrate a death grip of suffocating power.
    I wanted a cuddle :cute:

(Original post by Metrobeans)
    I do not even remember this :L

I think if I come this time I may not drink :p:

--- I knew I felt my ears burning earlier :L

ReputationRep:
    So it seems. Well if you are going to get stuck in you may as well do it in style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nothos)
    x
    I echo the call for polls to go up on this. Thinking about the last meet we had, the date was confirmed two months before the actual meet and I think that's why it had a pretty good turnout.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I will drink as much as last time. Oh and :surprise: did not happen between the two libers.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly as I live in Austria, I wont be able to attend ..
    Shame really..I woulda brought some Wienerschnitzel :P

ReputationRep:
    This sounds fun.

Although, it would be a little random the ex-hateman of the house making an appearance. I'll consider it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Musty_Elbow)
    This sounds fun.

Although, it would be a little random the ex-hateman of the house making an appearance. I'll consider it though.
    Were you really hated?

I clearly don't pay enough attention :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.