Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamil1987)
    well miss bubbles keep me posted if u have ne breakthroughs! The advice i get from people to drink loads of beer. But i dont drink so that ones out the window.
    Ha will do

5ft 5 and 88lbs/6st 4lbs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    haha smooth
    After having a perve, sorry I mean look, I can confirm that u look fine! I feel I look really thin for my height, but we're the same height. Im quite toned aswell but I just cant seem to put weight on!

ReputationRep:
    After having a perve, sorry I mean look, I can confirm that u look fine! I feel I look really thin for my height, but we're the same height. Im quite toned aswell but I just cant seem to put weight on!
    I'm the same i eat constantly just nothing goes on! And if i miss one meal i lose weight, its annoying ..

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5'5 and 9.10 stone in the morning. i need to lose weight but i find it difficult and i think a lot of it is muscle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    5 foot 5
    about 7 stone 7
    sad facing this because...?

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same i eat constantly just nothing goes on! And if i miss one meal i lose weight, its annoying ..
    I think ur fine u have an amazing figure, I wouldnt say no, so you should be happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phobia27)
    Gee, I thought I was underweight.

I'm 6 foot, last time I weighed myself was in September before uni, I was 10 stone then. Though I can feel and see I have put on a bit of weight since then, so probably nearer 10.5 stone now.
    I weigh 10.5 stone too

Unfortunately I am 6 inches shorter than you :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IPlayThePiccolo)
    sad facing this because...?
    because i want to gain weight

corr theres been so many comments on the sad face lol

ReputationRep:
    I think ur fine u have an amazing figure, I wouldnt say no, so you should be happy!
    Well thankyou very much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    because i want to gain weight

corr theres been so many comments on the sad face lol
    aha was gonna say... I'm shorter and heavier then you and I'm not fat at all. why would you want to lose weight. :P :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Some of you are seriously underweight!

ReputationRep:
    5'2 and 45 kg. So whatever that is in stone. 7, methinks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmaleuk)
    I'm not! I'm 5ft2 and 8 stone exactly.
    I also have a body fat percentage of 21.6

ReputationRep:
    who?

ReputationRep:
    who?

:sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)

:sadnod:
    I'm only just underweight on the BMI scale, does this person not get that people try to put weight on??

ReputationRep:
    6 foot and 9 and a half stone. May have gone up a bit with the uni food I'm eating, cakes, biscuits, cakes, crisps etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheepmaster317)
    6 foot and 9 and a half stone. May have gone up a bit with the uni food I'm eating, cakes, biscuits, cakes, crisps etc.
    You weigh the same as my mum! Except she's a foot shorter than you

Why is this is H/R

5ft6 55kilos. Hoping to bulk up on the calves though!

ReputationRep:
    8 and a half stone. 9 stone is the usual scenario, far too fat, lol, people would say I'm fuking joking tbh because im 5ft 9 but you don't understand how i feel fat and no i have no disorders.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.