Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desi-desi)
    like already mentioned, it has nothing to do with wanting to be white. I'm proud of my heritage, and like to stay that way. I mostly wear my hair kinky or curly, I like curls. Weaves are easier, beceause our hair does not grow fast.
    what is your heritage? somalian? Ethiopian? .........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retrodiction)
    Do black women poo? :angel:
    yes of course, even more then others. Beceause many black people are curvier and have more meat beceause we love food more. so we will poo more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulan)
    OK, here's my question: Why is Christianity so popular in a country that is so clearly ignored by a God that in truth doesn't exist?

If that one is too easy to answer, try this: Where have all the Nigerian email spammers gone? Locked up or filtered out? I never seem to receive their emails any more.
    Well I can only speak from my experiences in Nigeria but religion to a lot of people is a way of coping with the extremely harsh life that most go through, for a lot it's their belief in a God or something spiritual that keeps them going. Not to mention tradition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    what is your heritage? somalian? Ethiopian? .........
    no kenya :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Do black women wipe their arse? Cos I couldn't get away with it, but I guess you can?

Does George bush hate black people?

Was beyonce's video really one of the greatest of all time??.... Of all time!

ReputationRep:
    :sigh: please stop using our/we.

ReputationRep:
    Whats so good about being African?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackshie)
    Please don't encourage this setiment. There is nothing wrong with a black woman's natural hair that she has to cover it with someone elses. This basically implies we are ashamed of who we are.
    i'm not trying to encourage that idea. It's just that people look at me strangely when I wear my hair naturally, even family members.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.