Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you care if your boyfriends have small ****? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.j1)
    Listen, if you want to live in denial then be my guest. I'd rather trust the women on this issue.
    Could you answer the questions if you're going to peddle this bile; are you a virgin? how many partners have you had? have you made a girl ***? on a regular basis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Most women? Who the hell are you hanging out with? All my girly friends are not so demanding about it. The only girls Iknow that have said 'big dicks only!!11' are ones that have had bad sex.
    There is plenty of evidence out there. Sexsurveys, dating sites, magazines, studies, forums like thes3.

Not so demanding? So they still have demands?

:confused: No I'm not. Small penis doesn't mean you're crap in bed.
    But they're still not as good as the well-endowed guys, simply because they're lacking inches (which you said yourself).

Er ditto for women with small titties.
    So now you're changing the subject?

If you want to go down that route, then you should know that you can't compare tits with dicks. Penis size has a gigantic impact on her sexual pleasure, but big or small tits aren't going to make the sex any better or worse for him.

:rolleyes: If you read my original post you'll see I haven't changed my stance.
    You're right. "Big dicks are better". Just stop with the semi-condescending: "but it's not the be all and end all".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rancorous)
    Could you answer the questions if you're going to peddle this bile; are you a virgin? how many partners have you had? have you made a girl ***? on a regular basis?
    I think you should go some where else if you need ****ing material.

ReputationRep:
    Size DOES matter. Perhaps not length, but girth at least. My girth isn't massive, but it's decent at 5.8-ish inches around. I can't imagine the level of disappointment for the woman (and the man) if he was rattling about inside 'there'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.j1)
    I think you should go some where else if you need ****ing material.
    So you're a virgin. Just LOL.

(Original post by Mr.j1)
    But they're still not as good as the well-endowed guys, simply because they're lacking inches (which you said yourself).
    Yes.

To clarify:

Yes bigger feels better but means you cant have rough/vigorous sex and try a wider variety of positions. So either way (big or small) you have advantages and disadvantages.

Average size is best.

BUT because penetrative sex is not the only type of sex (and esp for women, most women dont even orgasm through penetrative sex alone) then it isn't so important as you lot are making out.

If I was a guy I would only be very concerned if I was below 4 inches.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

If I was a guy I would only be very concerned if I was below 4 inches.

I would be upset if I was below 5 inches...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INTJ)
    Im upset because im below 7inches

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    Im upset because im below 7inches

About 90% of ALL men are upset about being under 7 inches, seeing as almost all men are

(Original post by INTJ)
    I saw a pic today of a 3 inch guy on the internet. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    End of thread... Cue guys to measure their dicks...

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-06-16-0chart.jpg

Mmm... I made C. Alright, I geuss.

ReputationRep:
    I saw a pic today of a 3 inch guy on the internet. :eek:
    Probably micropenis. I pity his plight. People say there are worse things in life, and there are, but I can't imagine that many things that are worse...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    End of thread... Cue guys to measure their dicks...

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-06-16-0chart.jpg

Mmm... I made C. Alright, I geuss.
    I think women are seriously overestimating the girths of even the 9 inch penises Even a 9 inch one isn't going to have an '8 inch girth'. Most women need lube to take a 6 inch girth.

ReputationRep:
    I have to agree that the girth sizes are a bit ridiculous. I sit at 6.5 Girth and some girls have had serious 'problems' with it. I can't see how 7 inches is ideal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Brennan91)
    I have to agree that the girth sizes are a bit ridiculous. I sit at 6.5 Girth and some girls have had serious 'problems' with it. I can't see how 7 inches is ideal.

Thats a 'problem' id like to have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bloomblaze)
    Thats a 'problem' id like to have

^ c*** envy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INTJ)
    I think women are seriously overestimating the girths of even the 9 inch penises Even a 9 inch one isn't going to have an '8 inch girth'. Most women need lube to take a 6 inch girth.
    Err... You're not interpreting the graph correctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INTJ)
    ^ c*** envy.

....???

ReputationRep:
    Small penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    Err... You're not interpreting the graph correctly.
    Neither was i, blame it on the caffeine.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.