Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Prince Charles ATTACKED by students Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Don't bother replying I won't read it I have better things to do than pursue some ridiculous debate with you
    Ah, the ultimate sign of defeat - to be honest, I knew you were talking utter nonsense with regards to your fallacious arguments about the Royals "bringing in money", not to mention the utter nonsense that is the wedding bringing in £500million in income for the country :rolleyes:

Likewise, I shall not be wasting my time with someone of such little aptitude.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchild007)
    Ah, the ultimate sign of defeat - to be honest, I knew you were talking utter nonsense with regards to your fallacious arguments about the Royals "bringing in money", not to mention the utter nonsense that is the wedding bringing in £500million in income for the country :rolleyes:

Likewise, I shall not be wasting my time with someone of such little aptitude.
    Yup just ignore the well documented sources. You show such ignorance its unbelievable

C'mon boys...put the handbags away.

ReputationRep:
      It's a shame they didn't drag him from his car and cut his head off in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Aj12)
      Your clearly an idiot because I have told you the royal wedding will bring in at least 500 million pounds that otherwise would not be brought in to the Uk thats a pretty good reason to keep the monarchy. Getting rid of it serves no purpose at all and will cost the UK money in the long run. End off.

Its clear you have some irrational hatrid of the monarchy for reasons Icannot understand other than you see to think having a monarchy that has no power somehow makes the country unequal.

Don't bother replying I won't read it I have better things to do than pursue some ridiculous debate with you
      I don't think that the monarchy benefits the country one jot financially (or otherwise) but even if they do, I think that "money" is an absolutely pathetic platform on which to justify their continued existance. Honestly, what other country seeks to justify their entire constitutional arrangement based on tourist dollars? (not that I'm at all taken in my that argument anyway) - It's a truly assinine argument.

Besides which, $500m my arse!! I don't believe a word of that but I do have the common sense to have noted that the whole country is taking a "national holiday" to mark the occasion. And, if you take a beer mat and a pencil you can easily calculate that national GDP divided by 365 days is equal to $5billion a day.

So that's actually $5billion in lost GDP so these Liliputians can dress up in their baubles and ridiculous crowns to the delight of fools like yourself.

Off with their heads!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by oscarwildelike)
      From what you've said you have a set of views and beliefs that are indictive of low intelligence, there's no point me arguing with you as you genuinely can't change your views, your brain won't allow it. Laters.
      Oh no, whatever shall I do without an illiterate’s approval, I think my heart's breaking! Your reply’s a bit school-yardish, don’t you think? ‘I know you are but what am I!?’. I’ll assume it’s because you didn’t have any kind of genuine reply to make to my statement, and that you didn’t even think of it from my point of view, so you can retract your hypocritical ‘too stupid to rethink your beliefs’ jab and take a look in the mirror.

ReputationRep:
      I sympathise with Charles and Camilla. Maybe now they have a feeling of what it's like to be kettled.

ReputationRep:
      The royal family bring in billions to this country and are the oldest living royal family in the world. They will never ever get rid of the royal family because that would be our history down the drain. Also the queen is the most powerful person in the country and can basically do what she wants, most of her power is done behind the scenes and we will never see it because she doesnt want to get to involved in politics (who can blame her). But shes head of the armed forces, has lots of countries under her belt, can dissolve parliament if she wants, can sack the PM, refuse the PMs request to call a general election, sack ministers, refuse to pass bills, head of the church of england and most importantly has the power to declare war on anyone she wants at any time. So basically shes the most powerful person in the world.

ReputationRep:
      ITT: The exact reason why the protests were a farce and why the taxpayer has turned completely against you for your disgusting behaviour and attitude.

I hope the government increase fees further.

ReputationRep:
      You've got to question why they chose to drive through it though...

I can't stand those two anyway, the rest of the Royal Family are ok.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Michael Locke)
      Some of the comments here are ****ing appalling. Yeah nice one, you terrorised an old man and woman in a car. That's pretty funny.

Agreed.

How hilarious is it to terrify a man who has served his country for over 50 years, raises millions of pounds for charity ever year, has personally created many successful charities - as a result has managed to turn around the lives of thousands of young lads up and down the country - that help many good causes. On his way to the theatre with his elderly wife at the time. ****ing hilarious.

ReputationRep:
      I don't know what dissapoints me more about this, the fact they didnt actually hurt the ****er or the fact the media and government seem to care more about the damage to his car than to our education system...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Margaret Thatcher)

I hope the government increase fees further.
      I hope the students attack thatcher.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SciFiBoy)
      I hope the students attack thatcher.
      How nice.

You do know I am not Thatcher? Or are you too dim to realise?

ReputationRep:
      I love the photo that is currently being used by the press - that is clearly Camilla's BJ face LOL.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Howard)
      It's a shame they didn't drag him from his car and cut his head off in my opinion.
      I ****ing hate people like you.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Margaret Thatcher)
      How nice.

You do know I am not Thatcher? Or are you too dim to realise?
      well duh, I doubt the piece of **** knows what TSR is

I know you like her though, hence my post, or are you too dim to realise?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Pitch)
      Why should we pay millions to the Royal family?
      The Royal family earn the country far more than they get via tourism and public engagements, but I suppose you don't look things up before you post.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Clens)
      I ****ing hate people like you.
      Good.

ReputationRep:
      According to the media, politicians who try to help the country and occasionally screw up are EVIL. The Royals, who waste our money, make our country look stupid, are worshipped and live in palaces are BRILLIANT. Slight misjudgement on the media's part? As for Charles, driving through a street through of angry students rather than taking a different road shows a lot about Royal intelligence, don't you think?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.