Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bord3r)
    Interesting one this evening, not sure about it, very depressing. It was essentially Casualty without the casualty part. (If that makes sense)
    I was so looking forward to a continuation of the Warren/Kirsty storyline. Instead I got this. Not happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    I was so looking forward to a continuation of the Warren/Kirsty storyline. Instead I got this. Not happy.
    He will die anyway wont he!

ReputationRep:
    I think the Warren/Kirsty storyline picks up again this saturday.

Hope he doesn't die tbh. He's a horrible person and Kirsty is waaay better off without him, but is it not likely that Kirsty could end up going to jail for at least manslaughter??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poke)
    I think the Warren/Kirsty storyline picks up again this saturday.

Hope he doesn't die tbh. He's a horrible person and Kirsty is waaay better off without him, but is it not likely that Kirsty could end up going to jail for at least manslaughter??
    Even if he lives, surely Kirsty will go to prison for attacking him anyway, even if she didn't kill him.

ReputationRep:
    Casualty.. i watch it every week the one thing THAT ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME is they dnt continue the episodes from last week which gets soo annoying!

ReputationRep:
    I just love Casualty, I really hope Kirsty is OK.

ReputationRep:
    Ding ding! Round two! :boxing:

Nick "Nicky" Jordan got pwned by both Hanssen and Turner today, but got his own back in the end. What a lad. Honestly I mainly watch Casualty for the comic relief :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Well that was a horrible episode. With a horrible ending.
    /TEARS ENSUED

Just resurrecting this dead thread, but I needed to vent those feelings :rolleyes:

(Original post by ktlaurenroe)
      Well that was a horrible episode. With a horrible ending.
      /TEARS ENSUED

Just resurrecting this dead thread, but I needed to vent those feelings :rolleyes:
      I'm about to watch it.. but something tells me someone dies in it! :cry:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
      I'm about to watch it.. but something tells me someone dies in it! :cry:
      Prepare yourself! It's so unexpected too I was just sat looking at the screen like :O for a few minutes afterwards.
      ...and come back here after and post about it

Prepare yourself! It's so unexpected too I was just sat looking at the screen like :O for a few minutes afterwards.
        ...and come back here after and post about it
        OK. I have my suspicions.. (mostly because of the image BBC iPlayer shows before it plays..) but I'll be prepared all the same.

I will...

ReputationRep:
        OK. I have my suspicions.. (mostly because of the image BBC iPlayer shows before it plays..) but I'll be prepared all the same.

I will...
        aha, I really feel the need to say this now, but don't read if you don't want to know who DOESN'T die yet..
        Spoiler:
        Show
        I was tricked by the opening image also. definitely thought it'd be Nita if anyone

enjoy!

QFA
          I so want to click that spoiler.. but at the same time I want to see what happens :/

Oooh. Warren re: Kirsty having the baby: 'She had a cat that ran off.. She can't have a baby!' :lol:

ReputationRep:
          Yeah, it was nasty

ReputationRep:
          Spoiler:
          Show
          I was tricked by the opening image also. definitely thought it'd be Nita if anyone

enjoy!
          I wish it were...she's endlessly annoying and stroppy

ReputationRep:
          I so want to click that spoiler.. but at the same time I want to see what happens :/

Oooh. Warren re: Kirsty having the baby: 'She had a cat that ran off.. She can't have a baby!' :lol:
          haha, I loved how Warren looked exactly the same age as before, whereas they managed to get Kirsty looking like a teenager.

(Original post by Aesc)
          Yeah, it was nasty
          definitely bit of a depressing one all round!

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Democracy)
          I wish it were...she's endlessly annoying and stroppy
          yeah, same. All she does is blame Kirsty for everything, and run round the hospital (and various other places now it seems) in tears.

aha, I really feel the need to say this now, but don't read if you don't want to know who DOESN'T die yet..
            Spoiler:
            Show

enjoy!
            OMG!

Spoiler:
            Show
            It was gearing up towards Nita jumping.. and then when Kirsty and Nita were holding hands, I thought they were going to jump together.. but when they both came town I was totally confused.. I then though that psycho lady was going to kill thingy's dog.. but wow, truly wow! I hope Polly gets to that whistle in time..

ReputationRep:
            haha, I loved how Warren looked exactly the same age as before, whereas they managed to get Kirsty looking like a teenager.

definitely bit of a depressing one all round!
            I saw that too, quite cool tbh
            And Miriam looked the same, but that's to be expected

Don't like this new doctor much

ReputationRep:
            OMG!

Spoiler:
            Show
            It was gearing up towards Nita jumping.. and then when Kirsty and Nita were holding hands, I thought they were going to jump together.. but when they both came town I was totally confused.. I then though that psycho lady was going to kill thingy's dog.. but wow, truly wow! I hope Polly gets to that whistle in time..
            Spoiler:
            Show
            Same! the whole episode I was sat there like 'Nita's going to jump'.
            Couldn't believe it when she stabbed Polly, though when she grabbed the knife I thought she'd go for Dylan, so I was totally shocked! I reallllyyyy hope Polly doesn't die, but it seems pretty inevitable given the circumstances.. crazy woman, she's been annoying me for weeks and now this -_- haha.

(Original post by Aesc)
            I saw that too, quite cool tbh
            And Miriam looked the same, but that's to be expected

Don't like this new doctor much
            I actually like him, to be honest he's just doing his job. Hannah (the face thing woman) clearly was a bit on the mental side.

Submit reply
          TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
          Useful resources
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.