Original post by lesbionic
City living? :curious: In Coventry? Lol, Cool :borat:

Compared to Warwick campus, Coventry must be like NYC :colonhash:
Original post by Mann18

:laugh:
Original post by Mann18

I've been to Warwick. Their campus is actually decent. Coventry howwever is a ****hole
Having lived in London all my life and then moved to study in Coventry, I can say the only real difference between studying in London and Cov is nightlife. In Cov there are only a handful of clubs worth going to, but in London there's a club on practically every street.
Reply 85
Original post by adam0311
So the prestige of a university is based off of the 10 people that wikipedia links? You do realize that not everyone who should be linked is linked?

Did you go through the KCL list? Half of them transferred to Oxbridge for law school and another portion didn't even get their LLB from KCL.

Honestly UCL's is quite impressive. So all this did was reinforce my initial opinion, that KCL's alumni list doesn't match UCL's or LSE's.

But apprenatly my I.T teacher's wife, who teaches at the college of law as well as currently a judge and has previously worked for clifford chance said that KCL was the best for law in London.

Just something i like to point out as it is said by someone who is in the legal profession
Reply 86
Original post by Lawlet
But apprenatly my I.T teacher's wife, who teaches at the college of law as well as currently a judge and has previously worked for clifford chance said that KCL was the best for law in London.

Just something i like to point out as it is said by someone who is in the legal profession

Ahh yes because one person's opinion is the end all be all!
Reply 87
Ahh yes because one person's opinion is the end all be all!

No, of course it's not. Calm down and stop being a twit :borat:
Reply 88
Warwick is MUCH better than King's.

King's is on the same level as Bath, York, Edinburgh and Bristol.

Warwick is on par with Imperial and UCL.

But King's is good.

The only reason why I can choose King's over Warwick is due to the location. London, hello?

Warwick would be my overall choice though because it's more beastlier.
Reply 89
No, of course it's not. Calm down and stop being a twit :borat:

will you sit down with me?
Reply 90
will you sit down with me?

Yes, you need to be crushed.
Reply 91
Original post by agolati

But King's is good.

The only reason why I can choose King's over Warwick is due to the location. London, hello?

LOL. Warwick is on par with Imperial (a university that does not operate a law degree - come on - if you're going to post, then don't post crap! Dear me...) and UCL. Rofl, no, dear, no.
Reply 92
LOL. Warwick is on par with Imperial (a university that does not operate a law degree - come on - if you're going to post, then don't post crap! Dear me...) and UCL. Rofl, no, dear, no.

CHILL, I'm talking general here, not law. I just realised that its about law. In which case I'd actually prefer to choose King's.
Reply 93
Yes, you need to be crushed.

Fatter than an American, eh? Good work.
Reply 94

So you actually agree with me then. My whole point to LutherVan was that KCL was not on par with UCL. We can be friends after all.
Reply 95
So you actually agree with me then. My whole point to LutherVan was that KCL was not on par with UCL. We can be friends after all.

In general of course UCL, but in terms of law i think KCL might be better then UCL
Reply 96
Original post by agolati

But King's is good.

Overall Warwick is marginally better than KCL (not much) and almost on par with UCL (UCL is the irrefutable 5th) but it is definitely not in the league of Imperial. Imperial is in a whole different league.

For Law, Warwick is slightly weaker than KCL.
Reply 97
Original post by Lawlet

That is not true.

At LSE and UCL will be AT LEAST on par with KCL if not better. I would assert they are better.

KCL is 3rd for Law in London.
Reply 98
Original post by LutherVan
That is not true.

At LSE and UCL will be AT LEAST on par with KCL if not better. I would assert they are better.

KCL is 3rd for Law in London.

this isn't meant to be offense: what are you making your judgement base on?
Reply 99
Original post by Lawlet
this isn't meant to be offense: what are you making your judgement base on?

Historical reputation, present department strength and employability. The middle makes them pip KCL just very very slightly.

For the first KCL is outstandingly better than Durham and Warwick in my opinion, which makes it negligibly better than the 2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending