Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ive listened to all of the games albums,50 cent and most of kanyes anymore good rap?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    kojo34 why have u you been stopped from receiving private messages? or did you stop it?

ReputationRep:
    Reasonable Doubt
    Black Album

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babycakes Barbie)
    kojo34 why have u you been stopped from receiving private messages? or did you stop it?
    did you get my msg?

ReputationRep:
    Tech N9NE > every rapper.

On with the topic though, The Game and 50 is not what i would call good rap. If your looking for some real rappers i would say check the following albums out

Lloyd banks - The Hunger for More
    Tech N9ne - Eveready (The Religion)/ or Killer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swell)
    Mos Def - Mathematics.

Blakroc - Ain't Nothing Like You (Mos Def and The Black Keys)

I'm a big fan of Mos Def, he keeps it simple and has stuck to his guns. He hasn't swayed off to the RnB influenced music like Jay Z, Kanye and Eminem. And also Public Enemy..
    None of them have swayed off to anything, jay and em have r&b/pop singles but the albums are still hip-hop, and kanye may have gone a different route, but you have to respect him. he had a huge album with graduation, and if he wanted could have made another one and sold millions, but he did 808s, cos he felt like it.

and mos def sticking to his guns? other than acting, singing etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    None of them have swayed off to anything, jay and em have r&b/pop singles but the albums are still hip-hop, and kanye may have gone a different route, but you have to respect him. he had a huge album with graduation, and if he wanted could have made another one and sold millions, but he did 808s, cos he felt like it.]
    Apart from Eminem sticking in ridiculous feature artists to boost album sales.

ReputationRep:
    kj34 why do you keep getting banned?

ReputationRep:

Owned everything here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Instincts_2012)

Owned everything here.
    I like Eminem but:

2nd verse owns everything in that Em compilation vid.

ReputationRep:
    The Last Poets

ReputationRep:
    where have you gone?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.