Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    OH GAWD STOP!!! You're all making me hungry! I promised I wouldn't leave this desk till I finished my work :sogood:/:cry:

ReputationRep:
    YES! I love pizza, but only Ham & Mushroom (Farmhouse)

I actually don't have it that often but when I do it's yummmmmy - especially the ham & mushroom pizza from Pizza Hut (dine-in) :drools:

I've only ever had a take-away from Dominoes once...and was the only person in my family who actually liked it :p: Morrisons make a nice pizza too, but it's really thin. I hate it though when you get a pizza that's really tasteless, which is generally the case if you get it from the chippy or a supermarket's cheap own brand

ReputationRep:
    Pizza like this puts me off though.

:yucky: Too much cheese.

ReputationRep:
    I fricking hate pizza.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I adore it. I used to get TONS of toppings (usually meat) but now I actually quite like a really good cheese and tomato one (with extra cheese, of course!)

ReputationRep:
    I love Pizza of most kinds.

Though I have to say my fav is BBQ Chicken :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.