Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    ohhh yesss :sexface::yum:

i havent seen a single KFC here in Swansea :cry:
    WHAT?! NO!! I'm going to Swansea Met next year so I'm going to have to go out on a KFC hunt to survive 3 years at uni :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mind it every now and then; but after watching that documentary.. I ain't puttin' that stuff in my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    THEIR CHIPS ARE AWFUL. They're not salty and the potato is crumbly and at my local KFC they never seem to be fully cooked.
    And I'm not a massive fan of their ice cream.

Chicken's good, though.

ReputationRep:
    Never tried it...it doesn't look very appealing well the kfcs around here don't.

ReputationRep:
    Chicken can go either way, chips are pretty bad.

ReputationRep:
    OHMYGODyes.

I hate perpetrating the black-people-like-fried-chicken stereotype, but I just love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurie:))
    popcorn chicken :coma:
    plus, i love the chicken skin but not the chicken and my friend loves the chicken but not the skin = amazing partnership going on here
    Who doesn't like KFC chicken skin?!

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmmmmmm I love their coleslaw too. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    I do. :drool: I either get fillet tower meal, fully loaded, boneless banquet or big daddy. Depending on how I am feeling.

ReputationRep:
    love the Colonel, he's the reason I go. and the gravy mmmm...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fortunecookie)
    Who doesn't like KFC chicken skin?!
    IKR!?!?! she's a bit odd - but who am i to complain? i get free chicken skin

ReputationRep:
    Not really, just sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurie:))
    IKR!?!?! she's a bit odd - but who am i to complain? i get free chicken skin
    True, seems like a good partnership to me

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely love it! I can actually see one from my balcony haha (third floor flat) and it always makes me pure crave it!

ReputationRep:
    Big daddy meal, with a coke and beans! Phwoarr

ReputationRep:
    i like it very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Oh that's nothing, it was on Watchdog (I think) a few years ago someone found a lizard in their chips from Burger King :eek:
    Good job I'm not a fan of Burger King either then!

ReputationRep:
    I used to, until i saw an ambulance outside KFC and a guy on a stretcher being wheeled out...thought of it as a baaaaaaaad sign

ReputationRep:
    I like KFC in moderation. Too much and I feel like ****.

ReputationRep:
    Fills the gap. Chicken is nice on occasion. I'm more of a fish guy and less poultry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.