Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

German man castrates teenage daughter's 57-year-old boyfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    He should be paid to deal with pedo's

ReputationRep:
    most people are still living in the middle age, he was one of them. not for wanting to protect his daughter but for the cruel violence :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    Really?
    So you'd rather be burnt alive? Be buried alive? Drown? Be eaten alive? Be torn apart?
    Be shot? Be blown up? Be sawed in half? Be crushed? Suffocated? Eyes gouged out?

I respect the fact you care so highly for your balls, mate. I'd rather lose 'em then go through any of the above. :rolleyes:
    I'd rather be burnt alive, drown, torn apart, shot, blown up, crushed and suffocated. Half of those are instant deaths. I would rather lose my balls than be buried alive, eaten alive or be sawed in half.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markrush)
    I realised, sorry didn't explain it properly. I didn't work it out at first....and then forever on when I cut fresh bread there will be that slight eye watering moment in my eyes.
    Oh my bad
    Well at least I don't have a willy so it's more of a phantom willy cringe.
    I don't think anyone will be able to cut bread the same way, I might use a spoon instead.
    Spoons don't cause damage. Spoons are safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    Really?
    So you'd rather be burnt alive? Be buried alive? Drown? Be eaten alive? Be torn apart?
    Be shot? Be blown up? Be sawed in half? Be crushed? Suffocated? Eyes gouged out?

I respect the fact you care so highly for your balls, mate. I'd rather lose 'em then go through any of the above. :rolleyes:
    Haha, really? **** man, I'd much rather be blown to smithereens, and shot if the bullet was a definitive kill. A painless death beats almost bleeding to death through your nether regions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PapaShmurff)
    His wang was gonna fall off soon anyway, isn't that what happens when you get old?
    Erectile Dysfunction...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeStinks)
    Oh my bad
    Well at least I don't have a willy so it's more of a phantom willy cringe.
    I don't think anyone will be able to cut bread the same way, I might use a spoon instead.
    Spoons don't cause damage. Spoons are safe.
    Cough, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.

"I'll cut his heart out with a spoon.....because it would hurt more!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markrush)
    Cough, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.

"I'll cut his heart out with a spoon.....because it would hurt more!"
    Nooooo:cry2:
    Only other option is my finger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    What? Surely a 57 year old boyfriend would be an ideal partner for his daughter. Not long to wait for some juicy inheritance.
    Only 20+ years or so. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Makes for a great story to tell the kids, No wait ........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackso)
    I'd rather be burnt alive, drown, torn apart, shot, blown up, crushed and suffocated. Half of those are instant deaths. I would rather lose my balls than be buried alive, eaten alive or be sawed in half.
    Well, technically you'll live while you're being burnt. So that's not instant. Drowning definitely isn't instant. Torn apart can be slowly done. A shot can hit you in a non-fatal area, such as the leg (as long as it misses that artery in your thigh that is supposed to just kill you outright). Being blow up doesn't always kill you. You see plenty of war-veterans with missing limbs we can assume have been caused by an explosion. Crushed may just be your legs, or arms. Suffocated would be a horrible way to die, being so aware of your own death... (doesn't bear thinking about tbf).

Still, I see your point. I agree, though; I'd rather lose my balls then have any of the above & aforementioned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoanyLisa)
    haha I love that

ReputationRep:
    Oh so germany has heros like this and we get **** like derrick bird an old moaty moat moat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    Wow wow wow hold on a minute....you and everyone else who has replied to this thread have missed the point. A 57 year old dating a 17 year old is not illegal in Germany. The age of consent in Germany is actually 14.

The guy dating the girl didn't do anything wrong, so it was the father's problem if he couldn't handle the fact that his daughter was dating someone so much older than her. He's not entitled to intervene or get violent with the boyfriend just because he 'doesn't approve'. So the father should be locked up.

Who says this older guy 'took advantage' of her????....She had to consent to seeing him and at 17 she's old enough to make her own decisions, so it's just stupid how people automatically think 'oh, 40 year age gap therefore the guy must've taken advantage'. Duh, it's stupid to automatically assume that just because there's a big age gap involved that somebody somehow 'took advantage'.

So mate, calling this guy a 'pedophile' is not correct because he didn't have sex with an underage girl. So I suggest you get your fact rights before you go posting ****e.

People can date and have sex with whoever they want as long as they're of legal age and consenting. I can't believe the replies to this thread.
    How old are you Beadle?

ReputationRep:
    Vigilante justice is always more interesting than what the State administers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paxdax)
    Only 20+ years or so. :rolleyes:
    Unless he has a 'wobble' and accidentally falls down the stairs...

ReputationRep:
    Yikes, seems like a slight over reaction

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.