Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do Girls think Their Better then Boy's? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markberry91)
    basically if a boy takes the girl to the picture's she will not expect to pay. even if they had not mentioned who's paying what the girl should not just assume that she doesn't have to pay. Also it's the same going for a meal. the girl's seem to think that everything in the world is free. I see a lot of my friends being taken for a mug recently. How would Girls feel if they went to the cinema with their Boyfriend and got to the pay point at the cinema, and the boy say's i brought no money as i thought you were paying. I bet the girl's would find this disrespectful.
    So you girls out there who think you can take your boyfriend for a ride, think again! Have some Respect!!
    Scuse me?
    I refuse to let anyone pay for me. I had an hour long debate from my boyfriend because i still wanted to pay for myself when it was my birthday.

And a lot of my mates seem to share paying for stuff...my best mate and bf take turns, aka when he has no money, she pays, when she has no money, he pays etc.

ReputationRep:
    Girls just like to think they are better cus they got a few rights but ultimately they know they are still second class citizens...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gonorrhea)
    In terms of grammar, a rat is better than you.
    Your not allowed to comment on my threads! Don't comment again on any of mine.

ReputationRep:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    (Original post by emilina)
    Nope, not really.

I'm just gonna carry on posting if it's all the same to you. . .
    Ok you may re-comment just read thread first though yea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Girls just like to think they are better cus they got a few rights but ultimately they know they are still second class citizens...

Maybe you're a second class citizen; I'm not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asshatting)
    Maybe you're a second class citizen; I'm not.
    You are cus yu've a Girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)

ReputationRep:
    If I was ever with the sort of girl who went on dates, I would offer to pay. However, if she didn't tell me to shut up and she'd pay her half, I wouldn't see her again. I'm disgusted by girls who use guys for drinks, lifts, etc. Really disgusted. It also stops me trusting all girls.

ReputationRep:
    *they're.

Anyway, tbh some girls are just hypocrits.
    They complain about the sterotype of them being in the kitchen.
    But then they want the sterotype of boys paying for meals to continue..

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    basically if a boy takes the girl to the picture's she will not expect to pay. even if they had not mentioned who's paying what the girl should not just assume that she doesn't have to pay. Also it's the same going for a meal. the girl's seem to think that everything in the world is free. I see a lot of my friends being taken for a mug recently. How would Girls feel if they went to the cinema with their Boyfriend and got to the pay point at the cinema, and the boy say's i brought no money as i thought you were paying. I bet the girl's would find this disrespectful.
    So you girls out there who think you can take your boyfriend for a ride, think again! Have some Respect!!
    I don't expect a guy to pay, you should always take enough money to pay for yourself, I dunno, some guys like to pay, you know that whole chivalry thing.

ReputationRep:
    Why do boys deserve apostrophes but not girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roodootoo)
    I don't expect a guy to pay, you should always take enough money to pay for yourself, I dunno, some guys like to pay, you know that whole chivalry thing.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! You are among 5 other's of about 50 that has made an appropriate comment on this thread. Congratulation's:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    You are cus yu've a Girl.
    wow, harsh!!!
    Someones in a mood! Good luck getting a girl if you think like that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roodootoo)
    wow, harsh!!!
    Someones in a mood! Good luck getting a girl if you think like that!
    I could easily have you!

ReputationRep:
    First of all, "they're" not "their".

No, girls don't think they are better than boys. If a guy asks me out, I will take money and offer to pay for myself, if he then says that he will pay, I'll let him. I would also offer to pay for him if he let me pay for myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HEJ92)
    First of all, "they're" not "their".

No, girls don't think they are better than boys. If a guy asks me out, I will take money and offer to pay for myself, if he then says that he will pay, I'll let him. I would also offer to pay for him if he let me pay for myself.
    Hey I like your attitude! I'm sure your a great person. thank you for posting xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    I could easily have you!
    Hey roodootoo is down with me so show s/he some respect. I protect s/he

ReputationRep:
    Do they think their what is better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Buried.
    didn't say I was

ReputationRep:
    Hey I like your attitude! I'm sure your a great person. thank you for posting xx
    Can I just ask though, why would it make you think that girls think they're better than boys just because they let boys pay for them?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.