Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I tell her she's fat and ugly? Watch

(Original post by cttp_ngaf)
      uh... I don't understand this answer. Can you just tell me how to "get" those easy club girls?
      :facepalm2:

Chances are you won't be able to pull (seeing as you are resorting to asking a teenager), so forget about it.

How pathetic is that?

God, is not some magical thing. Even if you know "how" to pull, who's to say they would want to say yes to you?

ReputationRep:
      Yea but I can't **** her personality, can I?
      Made my day. I suggest the song "show me your genitals" to you

ReputationRep:
      Say you got girlfriend dumbass! If she still wants to meet up say your girlfriend isnt comfortable with that.

ReputationRep:
      Dude your so cruel. Poor girl, to be honest your gonna hurt her feelings one way or another, just go on the date, give her some confidence than be it with your life.
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      LOL!! accept your punishment for befriending a munter online and meet up with her and THEN you can forget to call her

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by *Lollo*)
      I lol'd. + rep
      Much love!

ReputationRep:
      You're fat and ugly

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dekota-XS)
      How shallow.
      Not really.

I wouldn't want to be with someone I'm not attracted to. Would you?

yes, personality is the deal breaker. But really...if they looked like the back end of a dog I just wouldn't be able to get physical with them.

ReputationRep:
      Were you only planning on courting/shagging her? Why not just try to at least be friends with her? And like someone said, some people just weren't very photogenic, so you never know, she could actually be pretty in real life :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      I don't keep friends.
      Why am I not surprised!!

You're an idiot and you really need to grow up or no girl in her right mind would want to be on the same planet as you.

ReputationRep:
      Is she though?

Is it more that she may just be fat that makes her ugly to you, she could be very good looking, especially since you thought she was fine before you saw her body.

I doubt you are a male model yourself if you have to use dating sites to get laid.

ReputationRep:
      ok guys, I'm chatting to her online now and just being an absolute ********, intentionally. She's getting the idea, asking why I'm so awful etc., how I didn't seem like this before.

Then she can just be another person who thinks I'm a scumbag, and we can all carry on with our worthless lives

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EarlHickey)
      Is she though?

Is it more that she may just be fat that makes her ugly to you, she could be very good looking, especially since you thought she was fine before you saw her body
      her face pics looked good as well but they were "myspace shots", and quite inaccurate.

I doubt you are a male model yourself if you have to use dating sites to get laid.
      I'm very handsome but autistic and a social spaztard, that's my problem.

ReputationRep:
      Honesty is the best policy :top:

ReputationRep:
      lol personality? no offence but how can the poor guy even be seen with a whale?

ReputationRep:
      Yea but I can't **** her personality, can I?
      Although that did make me laugh

.......BAD OP!!!!

Is this girl aware that all you're after is a ****???

ReputationRep:
      its called online dating. what else would he be after?

ReputationRep:
      her face pics looked good as well but they were "myspace shots", and quite inaccurate.

I'm very handsome but autistic and a social spaztard, that's my problem.
      If you were autistic you wouldnt call yourself a spaztard so I doubt you are and just using that as an fake excuse.

I am autistic and know people with autism/aspergers and not a single one speaks like that, they like most autistic people find the world hard to understand, they wouldnt say they were the ones with the social problems.

ReputationRep:
      If you were autistic you wouldnt call yourself a spaztard so I doubt you are and just using that as an fake excuse.
      is that part of the diagnosis criteria?

I am autistic and know people with autism/aspergers and not a single one speaks like that, they like most autistic people find the world hard to understand, they wouldnt say they were the ones with the social problems.
      You're stupid as well as spastergic then.

ReputationRep:
      Pictures?

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.