Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

slept with a girl off the bus Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alvrae)
    i take it you had a bad experience?
    Haha not at all, I'm just assuming that anyone who's willing to sleep with a stranger on the bus is probably not the most chaste of people and is more likely to have caught something uncool.
    And I'm assuming the gf won't be too eager to stay with him after she finds out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Easykill)
    Haha not at all, I'm just assuming that anyone who's willing to sleep with a stranger on the bus is probably not the most chaste of people and is more likely to have caught something uncool.
    And I'm assuming the gf won't be too eager to stay with him after she finds out!
    Thats one possibility but sleeping with sum1 you met on the bus isn't really any different to meeting somone in a night club and doing the same this. besides if your carful you wont get anything. he should get a check up just to be safe lol.

i agree with the GF thing though. id assume her BF isn't gonna be pleased either. i hope he has good life insurance!

ReputationRep:
    Don't be surprised if you get a text saying:

Welcome to the world of HIV.

I see fit guys on the train and I wanna have sex with them but ofc I wouldn't cos I don't know them and it's slutty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSilentG)
    Que Jeremy Kyle, que the unwanted baby followed by the DNA test. Don't hate the player; hate THE GAME.
    ¿Qué?

ReputationRep:
    You have HIV

Well done

Well to answer your questions and statements... she was pretty hot and also studied at Manchester. We spoke for ages first, like 40minutes on the bus and then for around 2 hours at my place. I used a condom while I was inside her and took it off to ***, no need to say where. As for my Gf finding out, she wont, I'm good at this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasman)
    ¿Qué?
    No, not qué...Queue. Sorry about my appaling grammar.

ReputationRep:
    Cheating scum. Both of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    At least you didn't sleep with her on the bus. Might have missed your stop and woken up in a random place.
    haha yes that is the main worry of having sex on a bus

ReputationRep:
    Right just had to comment on this...

This is is probably the funniest thing I've read on the internet since... Well... Ever.

But to be perfectly honest, I can't understand why anyone would cheat on their girlfriend.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    good luck telling your girlfriend. sucks to be you!

ReputationRep:
    If he was super super hot then maybe. Otherwise probably not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Normally I'm pretty shy, and would NEVER think of speaking to a random person unless I needed to. Yesterday however I was feeling overly confident and saw a girl on the bus whilst I was traveling home from Uni. I sat next to her and we spoke and I invited her back to mine because it was closer than hers. We both went and it ended up with us having sex. I revealed I had a gf and she would be home soon, and she then said she had a bf, but what they don't know ... The question is would any girls here think of doing this?
    Err....if I had a bf, then no I wouldn't as I don't do cheating.

BUT - if I was single, then hell yeah. Why not?
    And if he had a gf, then well it's his problem.

ReputationRep:
    hope you didn't meet her at the back of the bus. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    soooooooo much rep handed out in this thread lmao.

just to give my own opinion, this guy is clearly Tiger Woods...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSilentG)
    No, not qué...Queue. Sorry about my appaling grammar.
    Actually you meant cue, but you know, we all make mistakes

ReputationRep:
    Mexican pimping.

ReputationRep:
    I had a **** in the back of an empty bus once

ReputationRep:
    :P

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.