Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

*Nicki Minaj Appreciation Thread* Watch

ReputationRep:
    DAT ASS :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Nicki Minaj will be on Westwood 9:30pm!!!Tune in NOW!

Wow, she is causing quite a riot over here! Front page of the Metro. There's a big crowd outside the radio station. She's been kicked out of the Dorchester hotel because her fans making a hullaballoo outside, singing her lyrics and screaming for her. Rushing in and out the hotel. A fight broke out and one of her fans had to be taken in an ambulance apparently. She couldn't get into one of the clubs because the paps and fans being overwhelming. Kinda glad I didn't go. Wow she is like a little cult-figure...

* Semtex interview
    * 4NB Interview

ReputationRep:
    She has a nice body

(Original post by lukejoshjedi)
      She was pretty good in Romans Revenge too, I'm not a huge fan of her own singles though tbh, like Right Through me

oh and 2012 Sucks
      What about Go Hard, Moment 4 life and her remixes?

I love her, funny how when I saw this thread I was listening to her sweet dreams remix

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by SomeStudent)
      ---
      You listening to the show?? LOL - I didn't know the fanbase was soooo strong. Lol some of these people are so brash "Lil' Kim u can go to hell" lmao

She definitely needs to bring a tour over here.

ReputationRep:
      Hi,
      A list of some of the UK & French video interviews. I don't think I have all of them but just in case you were interested.
      - Le Grand Journal (a bit awkward as she has to wait for translation and just..uncomfortable)
      - T4 with Nick Grimshaw (a funny dress up skit)
      - Kiss FM w/ Manny Norte
      - Some of Westwood below

#1 Rap & R&B/Hip-hop album US again this week
      Billboard Rap songs chart #6 (Moment 4 Life), #7 (Right Thru Me)
      - Nicki will be on Lil' Wayne's "I Am Music Tour II" March 18 - April 19 so a 'Pink Friday' tour is looking like summer.

Coming up:
      * The Nictionary iPod app is out tomorrow.
      * The Moment 4 Life video premieres Thursday night 9pm LA so we should see it by Friday morning! (see what I did thurr?)

I'm just gonna watch it when I come home though. She said it would be 'weird' I hope there's an 'acting' part in it instead of diving straight into the story.

Nicki on Westwood!

LMFAO.
      This was too funny on video. "Don't get hurt on your own show..."

ReputationRep:
      I love her

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by bananaslug77)
      I love her
      I love your deviant art page - especially the pencil work. I need to get back in to updating mine.

I know this late but...

Pink Friday #1 Album in the US

Nicki Minaj crowns the Billboard 200 albums chart for the first time, as her "Pink Friday" set steps 3-1 in its 11th week on the list (45,000; up 18% per Nielsen SoundScan). "Pink" also pushes past the 1 million total sales mark this week -- 1,035,000 total since its Nov. 22, 2010 release.

"Pink Friday" initially debuted at No. 2 and has since spent its entire chart life in the top 10.

Minaj's patient wait for her turn at No. 1 is a rare sight. For the most part, an album is only No. 1 because it debuted there. It's unusual for a set to climb to the top. Case in point: in 2010, there were 30 albums that hit No. 1, but just one -- Lil Wayne's "I Am Not A Human Being" -- actually rose to the top. Wayne debuted at No. 2 off of just downloads, then fell to No. 16 the next week, only to reach No. 1 the next once the CD version of the album dropped.
      whoop whoop

SNL Skits

Bride of Blackenstein & The Creep w/Lonely Island

ReputationRep:
      Nicki Minaj at the Grammy Awards

Nicki was nominated for Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group for My Chick Bad w/Ludacris. I secretly wanted Fancy by Drake to win but Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz scooped it.

Nicki wore a Givenchy leopard jumpsuit-slash-dress and a matching mile high wig.
      From the forehead down, she gets a thumbs up...From the forehead up,..well at least she's having fun, lol, she wears it with a idgaf attitude.

Presenting the Best Rap Album of the Year award-

Red Carpet -

She's so silly, lol. "Yeah, it's all my hair..i just push a little button..."
      Ryan Seacrest also asked if her legs were really that long on the album.

ReputationRep:
      I wasn't a big fan at first, but she's come a long way and has a unique style of her own. She's growing on me.

ReputationRep:
      What the hell was she wearing at Grammys?
      That is a weird outfit especially when she has the assets. Unimpressed

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anniee1)
      What the hell was she wearing at Grammys?
      That is a weird outfit especially when she has the assets. Unimpressed
      lol, I know. I don't really like it either it's not so flattering for her shape but they were all trying to outdo each other that night...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by black_vine)
      lol, I know. I don't really like it either it's not so flattering for her shape but they were all trying to outdo each other that night...

Yea i know what you mean but it could have been sexy and NOT animal print lool looked like a joker. I liked katy perry and Rihanna's outfit

Oh how can we forget GAGA LOOL she's hilarious!

ReputationRep:
      Hey people just joined this society..I also love nicki..I love the tune with her and trey songz..bottoms up

ReputationRep:
      What an understatement! :rofl2: Man, these celebs kill me with their craziness haha :p:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hey-hey-hey)
      Hey people just joined this society..I also love nicki..I love the tune with her and trey songz..bottoms up
      I still love that video and song a lot, she brings a ton of energy and looks insane but in a cute way...

That was so funny how she channelled Anna Nicole "Do you like my body...anna nicki?!"

Thanks for joining!
      x

ReputationRep:
      rest in peace to anna nicole smith, oh my dear your so explosive, say hi to mary mary and joseph now bottoms up and double my dosage...

-sigh- is it sad that i know all of her lyrics, including all her features?

<3 Nicki <3

ReputationRep:
      I still love that video and song a lot, she brings a ton of energy and looks insane but in a cute way...

That was so funny how she channelled Anna Nicole "Do you like my body...anna nicki?!"

Thanks for joining!
      x
      Thank you!!! yeah her lyrics are sick. I'm glad she's doing well. finally!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by BenjyK)
      rest in peace to anna nicole smith, oh my dear your so explosive, say hi to mary mary and joseph now bottoms up and double my dosage...

<3 Nicki <3
      No it's not sad!! I'm the same

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by BenjyK)

<3 Nicki <3
      No, I'm so guilty of that too

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.