Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    Agreed! Also, this might sound stupid, but she really doesn't look evil.

I know what you mean! She also doesn't look like shes had four husbands or whatever. Ewww.

Catherine II of Russia. "The Great" (Whore).

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Margaret Thatcher)
      Thoughts? There's a plethora of evil men, but it's harder to pinpoint the most evil woman.

Don't say 'Thatcher'.
      your username.

ReputationRep:
      Thoughts? There's a plethora of evil men, but it's harder to pinpoint the most evil woman.

Don't say 'Thatcher'.
      the answer to that question is your username.
      (stupid milk-hating cow).

ReputationRep:
      Can't think of the name right now, but there was a concentration camp guard at Auschwitz who was a pretty nasty piece of work.
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by adam_zed)
      How come all your offers from Nottingham are one grade below what they usually ask for? were your AS grades exceptionally good or what?
      If you call bbccc good grades. But my offers aren't unusual - a lot of people with offers from Notts have ones that are lower than what they ask for, I think the best I've seen is ABB for English and History.

ReputationRep:
      Harriet Harman.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CB91)
      Your sig. :coma:

Turn 1 when he outbrakes Lorenzo and tucks his leg in to go around the outside. :coma: And the last turn of the last lap. :coma::coma:
      Yeshh, he is truly the king of the sporting world, in my opinion. Absolute legend.
      And those two laps were just a taster of why.

ReputationRep:
      Nurse Ratched.

ReputationRep:
      your mum

ReputationRep:
      Titler

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by rylit91)
      She didn't persecute Catholics. Well, if they were then it wasn't directly her doing. She famously didn't want "to make windows into mens' souls" and let people worship what they wanted, although leaning heavily on towards Protestantism for the sake of peace. Leaving the dynasty without an heir hardly makes her a bad person. She didn't marry for political reasons. There were no suitable Englishman, and there was uproar when Mary married Philip of Spain. They didn't like being a pawn in Spain's game.

She imprisoned her cousin, not her sister - Mary Queen of Scots, because she posed a threat to her security on the throne; she hesitated for ages before signing her death warrant but all her ministers urged her to, and it was in the best interests of the country.

She didn't like what the Earl of Essex did in Ireland. She once said something along the lines of, "I have sent a wolf to govern sheep" and that she's a queen without people to rule because of what he did there.
      so true, Elizabeth I was not EVIL, she just did what she had to do to protect the country. also, she delayed the execution of mary even after the Norfolk rebellion, and only persecuted Catholics after her excommunication (and plus, many of the Catholics just took it a bit too far esp Thomas Babbington)

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Converse)
      Yeshh, he is truly the king of the sporting world, in my opinion. Absolute legend.
      And those two laps were just a taster of why.
      Definately, no-ones been as dominant as he has in any sport in the last 10 years (Except Schumacher, but he had far and away the best car, so idk). Especially as he went from the best bike to one of the worst and still won.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Chimaira)
      Harriet Harman.
      Righteous sig :adore:, love that song.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Bubbles2010)
      so true, Elizabeth I was not EVIL, she just did what she had to do to protect the country. also, she delayed the execution of mary even after the Norfolk rebellion, and only persecuted Catholics after her excommunication (and plus, many of the Catholics just took it a bit too far esp Thomas Babbington)
      doing what she had to do to protect the country? well, it was not necessary to send somebody to strip the Catholics off their lands and rights in their territory of Ulster. The Irish did never claimed English territory as their territory. There was enough space available in England at this time.

I would switching sides call betrayal concerning her confession I mean.

Concerning the Earl she sent; well, she was the one who had sent him. The consequences were obvious. It was her order and if she did not want it that way, she should better have sent somebody else. In that case she was a bit naive or silly. I don´t know. But the way of doing it does not change the fact that it had been done as she wanted it to be.

she only persecuted them after..... Whaaaaaat???? Justification for a bit of persecution is ok? I would doubt that. :confused:

She did a lot of positive things but she was nearly a female version of her father, maybe a bit softer but as cruel as him. She supported theatre, made England a naval power, supported trade ..... and a lot more.
      I think she also supported piracy to enrich the English wealth. Not that nice I would
      say.

And to me it does not matter if she imprisoned her cousin or sister. She did it. That was the case. An alliance would have been a better way. Her ministers told her??? That is no excuse. Appears like Nazis only did cruel things because they were told so and had to obbey rules. Concerning the idea of blaming misters for what went wrong reminds me of Napoleon. He did the same. Waterloo was not his fault but the fault of a minister. kidnapping the Pope was the same thing.

ReputationRep:

Don't say 'Thatcher'.
      Sorry, that really made me laugh,
      I saw the title of the thread,
      and clicked on to write exactly that!

ReputationRep:
      Justin Bieber

ReputationRep:

Don't say 'Thatcher'.
      Damn it, that was my first choice.

Carol Thatcher then? Bad enough she's the offspring of Maggie but then publicly displays her old-fashion, derogatory, racist views in a BBC green room.

Hmm who else is there?

To be honest there aren't that many evil women (except Thatcher) and those that are evil tend to be leather-clad and armed with a whip and drop dead gorgeous (except Thatcher) and you'd love to be dominated and tormented by them (except Thatcher).

Queen Victoria perhaps? I'm not great with women in history.

How about the woman who put the cat in the dustbin? That was pretty evil?

Any female members of far-right organisations. Oh and Janice Dickinson.

ReputationRep:
      My mum. For putting this idiot on Earth.

ReputationRep:
      Griselda Blanco (the Colombian drug trafficker).

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.