Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    They told me the measurements, I was dating them (not at the same time lol), and I know what the average penis size is. Therefore, you get a rough idea whether they're big/average/small.
    There's a good reason why self-reported measurements tend not to be viewed as particularly reliable.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Indian...and above average...anyone wanna likeeee hook up? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    I do too OP, nothing strange about it, they're just an attractive race.

I would have to disagree with that.
    Ya can't disagree with fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    East Asians (eg Chinese, Japanese, Thai etc) have the smallest penises on average you dummy. But then again it's all relative so it's doesn't matter (East Asians also have the smallest vaginas on average).
    No, it's Southern Asia, Middle East and Indians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TinFish)
    I'm Indian...and above average...anyone wanna likeeee hook up? :sexface:
    so you're five inch?

http://www.mattjag.com/trollface.jpg

ReputationRep:
    seriously though on topic OP if you like asian guys thats kewl and all but wouldnt it be better getting out there and meeting one istead of crying about it on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Middle East?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    It really isn't. And it kinda makes sense, because orientals are very short in height on average too.

ReputationRep:
    It's not weird to have a preference. I myself am black and have a soft spot for asian and arab girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Afghans and Iraqis are not South Asian, durr.
    I thought they were. What are they classed as?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fist of the south star)
    If you think one race is hard try guessing it when your mixed as I am.

My dad is half iranian half indian and mum is kashmiri and her grandads dad is turkish.

And I look like a moroccan Jew.
    Loool!!!

Bet you're good looking though.

ReputationRep:
    It really isn't. And it kinda makes sense, because orientals are very short in height on average too.
    That has nothing to do with it i'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's weird to not like any particular race, bt on the other hand it might be weird to have such a strong preferance? But as long as there is no discrimination, that's fine, everyone is attracted to certain looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bunty64)
    I thought they were. What are they classed as?
    West Asian?

South Asia = India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.

ReputationRep:
    There's a good reason why self-reported measurements tend not to be viewed as particularly reliable.
    I'm not saying it's scientific down to the last 1/8 of an inch or whatever, but you can tell if the general specifications are roughly correct lol.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a reliable correlation between height and maximum penii size?

In that case the longest averages must be in the Masai Mara and the Dinaric Alps, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Indians and south Asians have the smallest penises, fact.

(Original post by wilsea05)
    studies have been done that show a trend in which black guys are above average, white people are average and people from asia are below average. something like average black person is 7", white = 6" and asian = 5"

EDIT: WHY NEG REP?! ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE A SMALL ****
    Not true - i'm not asian, nor do I have a penis.

Firstly many of the studies are American, where 'asian' does not equate to Indian/South Asian, as it does in this country.

Secondly, the BBC article from a few years ago about Indians having small penises was hilarious, but again quite inaccurate as it failed to consider the diversity of Indian. There are many races within India with distinct genetics.

Also Pakistanis, Indians, Bengalis, Sri Lankans etc. may have MANY similarities in their looks. But they do all fall under the ambit of 'Indian'. India is too diverse in itself. There will be some with small penises, but I'm assuming some with huge. Even if on the whole, the majority of Indians had small penises, it does not mean Bengalis or Pakistanis would. I don't know about the similarities specifically between Bengalis and Indians, but Pakistanis and Indians are very different in terms of genetics supposedly.

This can be seen in other factors too besides the size of their manhood. E.g. stature, facial features, skin colour & complexion, height etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawstudent)
    It's been scientifically proven that GENERALLY that's the case, but obviously there are differences within groups.
    There is considerable ethnic diversity across India. People look a lot different there depending on where you are. I went travelling across India a couple of years ago and you really do notice it: lots of tall, fair-skinned, muscular people up north in Kashmir and Punjab; lots of fair-skinned but very short and slight people (more fat than muscle) in the central Indian state of Gujarat, lots of dark and obviously different-race people in Rajasthan, lots of very dark small people down south in Kerala and Tamil Nadu. India isn't a racial group but a new state established from the ashes of the Raj in 1947. Before the Raj it was a lot of different nation-states. So it's probably just sensationalist journalism to say 'oh look - in that country their dicks are smaller!'. I wonder if they'd say anything like that about the Chinese or whether the BBC as a propaganda wing of HMG would refrain from daring to do anything like that.

ReputationRep:
    All I know is, I'm Asian (well, half). **** me and you'll be needing a wheelchair for months.

ReputationRep:
    West Asian?

South Asia = India, Pakistan, Bangaldesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Afghans also South Asians on the whole (as 75%+ are Pashtuns?). They may not be geographically completely South Asia, but they are most similar to Pakistanis, no?

Iraqis on the other hand are Arabs? Middle-Eastern?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.