The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you like it if a girl sexually subdued you in the street?

Scroll to see replies

Fine by me if the girl was fit although I'd also have to make sure she was actually being serious :yy:
Original post by therealOG
If some girl did that to me, I'd suspect she was either a distraction for another to pickpocket me, or that there was a gang round the corner waiting to merk me when the girl lead me round. Sooo, I'd probably back off pretty quick

This...even if she was hot. Unless there were strong people around who look like they would protect me.
Reply 82
Instinctively I would slap her in the face and tell her to **** off. Even if she was incredibly hot, I'd be utterly disgusted by her crass behaviour and insulted by the fact that she thought this was acceptabe so I'd probably reject her purely out of spite.
Reply 83
Original post by jennaz77
I know to some the answer may be an obvious yes, but I just wonder why the reaction is different for guys than girls.

I was with my friend today and we were really bored so she dared me to approach this guy. So I crept up on him from behind, grabbed his arse, and when he turned around I was all over him and was like 'I really like your swagger and I just want to f*** you now'. Then he gave me this sort of creepy flirty smile and was like 'mmm wouldn't mind that'. But the bus was coming so we had to run off.

This made me think because if I was a guy and he was a girl, I probably would have been slapped away, or even reported. Was this guys behaviour general of other males? Would you like this to happen to you as a guy? Because if so, perhaps if males and females switched roles when approaching eachother,like if women approached and chased men more, then there would be less rejection and more couples.

Your view?

EDIT: I'm guessing by the general reaction to my thread that the guy I approached behaved different to the norm then?

Oh right, double standards much? If a guy did that to you or most other girls, the whistle would be blown and he would be facing a sexual harassment case and its ok for you to do it to a man, bull****

In all honesty, I don't take things too seriously so would prob find it quite funny, however, I wanted to make a point above
(edited 11 years ago)
I like it when girls come up and chat to me, what I don't like is when they come up and talk because their mate likes me. That's a bit year 9. Your example is the other extreme and I don't give much time to girls who are like that with me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending