Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hidden Agenda behind wikileaks Zionist motivations Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinbad23)
    What ignorance you display. There are many opinions about the armenian genocide. This hang up about the armenian genocide is used to discredit the turkish country.

What about england. How many disgusting things do you think the British Empire as well as the English Government has committed. All the countries theyve invaded and spent time illegally in wars with.
    And there are many opinions about the Nazi genocide too.

I could detail the crimes and cruelties of the English government in a thousand times as much detail as you could (although before the existence of the League of Nations - after which the British Empire was broken up -, I doubt the term 'illegal war' has much meaning). That has literally nothing to do with the question at hand, though.

Your satire is becoming really rather boring by persisting off topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niall c)
    And there are many opinions about the Nazi genocide too.

I could detail the crimes and cruelties of the English government in a thousand times as much detail as you could (although before the existence of the League of Nations - after which the British Empire was broken up -, I doubt the term 'illegal war' has much meaning). That has literally nothing to do with the question at hand, though.

Your satire is becoming really rather boring by persisting off topic.
    Not really its you whos going off topic buddy. You just tried to discredit the turkish government because of some armenian genocide. But then I said that the British Government is just as bad. Which means that you cant claim that something said by someone from turkey is not acceptable and quite frankly I find it insulting that you think a turkish ambassador wouldnt have a respectable opinion.

I think you have an inflated EGO and are just desperately trying to sound clever. "I could probably detail the crimes of the english government in 1000 times as much detail as you could" what does this have to do with anything. Youve got issues man, stop trying to sound smarter than everyone else in a context which is completely unimportant.

ReputationRep:
    Not really its you whos going off topic buddy. You just tried to discredit the turkish government because of some armenian genocide. But then I said that the British Government is just as bad. Which means that you cant claim that something said by someone from turkey is not acceptable and quite frankly I find it insulting that you think a turkish ambassador wouldnt have a respectable opinion.

I think you have an inflated EGO and are just desperately trying to sound clever. "I could probably detail the crimes of the english government in 1000 times as much detail as you could" what does this have to do with anything. Youve got issues man, stop trying to sound smarter than everyone else in a context which is completely unimportant.
    Your first paragraph is a mess of non sequiturs. First you claim that just because Britain is not the angel it purports to be, it is as 'bad' as Turkey. That does not follow. Then you claim that because you think this is the case, Turkey's word must be acceptable. This misses two points: one, even if Britain and Turkey were as 'bad' as one another, it would only make the trust given to their opinions equal - it does not make them both magically 'acceptable'. Two, an off-the-record remark by one Turkish ambassador through hear-say does not equal Turkey's official line. Then you go off on a tangent and say that to have an opinion different from yours - mine is that politicians will lie when it suits their purposes, that all humans unconsciously interpret evidence to fit a narrative they like (e.g. Zionist conspiracy) and so authority alone does not suffice, and that all commentators, especially ones with the apparent dearth of analytical skills that you claim, are fallible - is 'insulting'. This ramble is so badly-constructed that I am starting to doubt this is satirical.

On the other hand, the second paragraph really does sound like it's trolling. You finally begin to notice that this whole aside about Turkey and the UK is completely irrelevant to your asinine conspiracy theory...but refuse to have any actual response to the obvious problems I pointed to in your theory, instead railing at how my critique is egotistic. You finish by claiming this argument is 'unimportant' - this the same person that started a thread about it and who believes that the evil Western governments are secretly controlling everything. Well, quite.

Get back to me if you want to talk about the actual argument here.

ReputationRep:
    Your first paragraph is a mess of non sequiturs. First you claim that just because Britain is not the angel it purports to be, it is as 'bad' as Turkey. That does not follow. Then you claim that because you think this is the case, Turkey's word must be acceptable. This misses two points: one, even if Britain and Turkey were as 'bad' as one another, it would only make the trust given to their opinions equal - it does not make them both magically 'acceptable'. Two, an off-the-record remark by one Turkish ambassador through hear-say does not equal Turkey's official line. Then you go off on a tangent and say that to have an opinion different from yours - mine is that politicians will lie when it suits their purposes, that all humans unconsciously interpret evidence to fit a narrative they like (e.g. Zionist conspiracy) and so authority alone does not suffice, and that all commentators, especially ones with the apparent dearth of analytical skills that you claim, are fallible - is 'insulting'. This ramble is so badly-constructed that I am starting to doubt this is satirical.

On the other hand, the second paragraph really does sound like it's trolling. You finally begin to notice that this whole aside about Turkey and the UK is completely irrelevant to your asinine conspiracy theory...but refuse to have any actual response to the obvious problems I pointed to in your theory, instead railing at how my critique is egotistic. You finish by claiming this argument is 'unimportant' - this the same person that started a thread about it and who believes that the evil Western governments are secretly controlling everything. Well, quite.

Get back to me if you want to talk about the actual argument here.
    **** off with your non sequitors bull**** you pious ****. No I said that you claimed that the opinion of a turkish ambassador was not valid because of the armenian genocide using your justification that the history of turkey was probably not all roses and so the opinion of a turkish ambassador is not valid and thats completely crap because every single country has done something bad according to someone else and especially the UK. No it does not equal Turkeys official line but Ill think youll find that when you travel from country to country that everyone does not believe the same thing that everyone in England does

This ramble is so badly constructed. Why dont you go to the countryside and shoot down some foxes in your rolls royce with sheepskin interior and then go and fetch your butler jeffery to make some scones and tea before he ****s you up the ass? Then write a book about non sequitors and badly constructed rambles and satirical blasphemy after you decide to depart the ebonic side of oxfordshire whilst eating some bagels and tea winfred?

Oh and I didnt go off on any tangent, I just mentioned how your just trying to sound smart and not saying anything of any use at all.

Get back to me if you consider yourself human enough to have enough badly constructed non sequitor parables and have a nice cup of tea with scones and suck your horses penis off?

ReputationRep:
    **** off with your non sequitors bull**** you pious ****. No I said that you claimed that the opinion of a turkish ambassador was not valid because of the armenian genocide using your justification that the history of turkey was probably not all roses and so the opinion of a turkish ambassador is not valid and thats completely crap because every single country has done something bad according to someone else and especially the UK. No it does not equal Turkeys official line but Ill think youll find that when you travel from country to country that everyone does not believe the same thing that everyone in England does

Why dont you go to the countryside and shoot down some foxes in your rolls royce with sheepskin interior and then go and fetch your butler jeffery to make some scones and tea before he ****s you up the ass? Then write a book about non sequitors and badly constructed rambles and satirical blasphemy and then you decide to shoot down all the coloured men of oxfordshire whilst eating some bagels and tea winfred?

Oh and I didnt go off on any tangent, I just mentioned how your just trying to sound smart and not saying anything of any use at all.

Get back to me if you consider yourself human enough to have enough badly constructed non sequitor parables and have a nice cup of tea with scones and suck your horses penis off?

ReputationRep:

This ramble is so badly constructed. Why dont you go to the countryside and shoot down some foxes in your rolls royce with sheepskin interior and then go and fetch your butler jeffery to make some scones and tea before he ****s you up the ass? Then write a book about non sequitors and badly constructed rambles and satirical blasphemy after you decide to depart the ebonic side of oxfordshire whilst eating some bagels and tea winfred?

Oh, I get it, you're saying I'm posh. That's funny.

(Although I'm actually a Zionist Masonist Bu****e conspirator impersonating a rah English gentleman.)

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I get it, you're saying I'm posh. That's funny.

(Although I'm actually a Zionist Masonist Bu****e conspirator impersonating a rah English gentleman.)
    ah I see. Jewish defence league or jewish internet defense force, trying to take over the opinions that are written on the internet. Did you also edit wikipedia.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)

Something is missing in this picture. Wonder what it could be
    So the US will destroy a country waste billions if not trillions on a war just to have a few bases that they will end up leaving in 10 years time?

ReputationRep:
    ah I see. Jewish defence league or jewish internet defense force, trying to take over the opinions that are written on the internet. Did you also edit wikipedia.
    Exactly. Hence my stereotypically English username.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.