Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boobies.)
    In your post you didn't mention STDs, you were talking about it being unhygienic due to wee and sweat etc. So if we go on the basis that the person recieving oral does not have an STI..

No, it doesn't smell bad. Girls wash.
    Same as, **** doesn't smell bad.

And about the gloves.. don't you masturbate? Do you use gloves whilst doing that?

What wonderful language.
    Surely it is unhygeinic and probably smelly as a result of the wee, sweat and blood. Genitalia are hardly the cleanest part of a person's body. The same applies to male genitalia (usually minus the blood though).

What I can't understand is why you couldn't just use your fingers to pleasure the woman (then you wouldn't really have to cope with the smell) rather than the tongue - in the same way a woman can use moistened fingers/gloves to give a handjob rather than using her mouth for fellatio.

I don't use gloves because but always wash my hands before and after - I am after all touching my own body part (and not somebody elses).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: Sorry, ANON fail XDD I had to delete my comment.

Well I am jsut goign to advice you to try it.

And if you dont like it then you dont really have to do it again. :P

Also, make sure the girl does not have any kind of STD...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Surely it is unhygeinic and probably smelly as a result of the wee, sweat and blood. Genitalia are hardly the cleanest part of a person's body. The same applies to male genitalia (usually minus the blood though).

What I can't understand is why you couldn't just use your fingers to pleasure the woman (then you wouldn't really have to cope with the smell) rather than the tongue - in the same way a woman can use moistened fingers/gloves to give a handjob rather than using her mouth for fellatio.

I don't use gloves because but always wash my hands before and after - I am after all touching my own body part (and not somebody elses).
    What's this ghastly smell you're worried about coping with?

ReputationRep:
    'Would you' is a bit of an odd question? I'd assume anyone over about the age of 15 has.

Not a big fan of it myself though, I have to be really horny to do it

ReputationRep:
    I'd think I get lost down there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, i really want to try it for personal reasons but can it turn out horrible? Me and a girl i've been seeing have been talking about this and i'm not sure how to be good at it or what it will taste like? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...
    Of course! If you're with somebody that you trust. Besides, treat others like you would like to be treated

Taste varies from girl to girl, you do hear some horror stories, but the majority of girls know how to take care of themselves down there.

How to be good at it, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give you advice as this forum isn't for sex tips, but a quick google search for tips or something in a mens magazine, Askmen or Mens Health. My advice? Rhythm is important.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'd be absolutely fine with it. There's nothing saying she needs to perform fellatio.
    No. Women really ought to

ReputationRep:

Maybe you should try it, because male and female genitals don't smell? (well, ok, if the person doesn't wash then maybe, but the majority of people do)

No point having this conversation with you if you're rigidly standing by your assumption that people do smell down there.

And what's the point? Well, its a lot of fun. And a good source of protein and vitamins.

ReputationRep:
    X
    I notice you said nothing about effofex's claim that he doesn't care if a girl wouldn't want to give him oral sex, and that he would take the same precautions for her as he would expect to receive (such as, washing and guarding her mouth from touching any part of his sin)...

ReputationRep:

if you have washed then it is not unhygenic and blood isn't there all month round so that is not an issue at all. fingers and a tongue give a completely different sensation so that is why people enjoy both and a gloved hand would be absolutely crap as a replacement for a warm wet mouth which can supply multiple forms of stimulation.
    If you haven't experienced it you wouldn't understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, i really want to try it for personal reasons but can it turn out horrible? Me and a girl i've been seeing have been talking about this and i'm not sure how to be good at it or what it will taste like? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...
    To answer your question.. If you're going to perform oral sex on her, it should feel awesome for her even if you don't have much idea what your doing.

ReputationRep:
    Only if she'd piss on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    I notice you said nothing about effofex's claim that he doesn't care if a girl wouldn't want to give him oral sex, and that he would take the same precautions for her as he would expect to receive (such as, washing and guarding her mouth from touching any part of his sin)...
    I can't prove he's lying, so there's no point arguing that he is.
    I doubt it though..

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it though..
    Why exactly do you doubt that? Would you also doubt it the other way, eg, if I say I definitely wouldn't give a guy oral sex, but also don't particularly care to receive it myself?

Because right now, I'm wondering if you're a misandrist/troll/misandrist troll.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I stand by a lot of what "Boobies" has said.
    Recently when a guy has gone down on me they've used the line "you owe me" even if I've given a blow job first. There's a lot of pricks out there but some decent guys too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speir)
    if you have washed then it is not unhygenic and blood isn't there all month round so that is not an issue at all. fingers and a tongue give a completely different sensation so that is why people enjoy both and a gloved hand would be absolutely crap as a replacement for a warm wet mouth which can supply multiple forms of stimulation.
    If you haven't experienced it you wouldn't understand.
    How about using a dental dam? Wouldn't that be a sufficient form of compromise? Do you know if the sensation would be felt through that?

Also, how does a flicking viper tongue compare to using a Rampant Rabbit?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it though..
    What do you think I'm lying about here? (the precautions mentioned earlier)

ReputationRep:
    How about using a dental dam? Wouldn't that be a sufficient form of compromise? Do you know if the sensation would be felt through that?

Also, how does a flicking viper tongue compare to using a Rampant Rabbit?
    wouldn't fel as good and can dry you out making it painful.
    They can't be compared both are different sensations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    Why exactly do you doubt that? Would you also doubt it the other way, eg, if I say I definitely wouldn't give a guy oral sex, but also don't particularly care to receive it myself?

Because right now, I'm wondering if you're a misandrist/troll/misandrist troll.
    I'm just pro-oral. :borat:

And yes, i would doubt that, if it was on grounds of hygiene. It makes no sense, how can one be disgusting without the other being disgusting?

Definitely not a misandrist. I flaming love boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speir)
    wouldn't fel as good and can dry you out making it painful.
    They can't be compared both are different sensations
    Which one makes you orgasm quicker? Or which one makes you more moist?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.