Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your favourite Simpsons quote! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Frank grimes. Everything he said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Great Lord Xenu)
    My wiktionary-ing has revealed that, in an unexpected twist, catsup means... ketchup.
    Thanks for clearing that mystery up then

ReputationRep:
    Comic Book Guy: Last night’s “Itchy and Scratchy Show” was, without a doubt, the worst episode *ever.* Rest assured, I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world

Homer: Save me, Jeebus.

Homer: Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does *that* do me?

Homer: He didn’t give you gay, did he? Did he?!

Homer: Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers.

ReputationRep:
    Stupid sexy Flanders!

ReputationRep:
    "My mom says there's lots of black people in Africa".

ReputationRep:
    Homer: "In this house, we obey the laws of Thermodynamics!" After Lisa builds a perpetual motion machine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dknt)
    Homer: "In this house, we obey the laws of Thermodynamics!" After Lisa builds a perpetual motion machine
    In all honesty, you didn't really need to say the bit in bold, considering anything intelligent said by Homer is always funny

ReputationRep:
    Marge is complaining about how she doesn't have any friends,

Homer: Honey you have lots of friends! There's Lisa...and the stove.

Genius.

ReputationRep:
    Reverend Lovejoy: Apu, we heard you were one of those pagan Hindus or something…

Apu: By the thousand arms of Vishnu, I swear it is a lie!

ReputationRep:
    ...Marge, is Lisa at Camp Grenada?

also, when Mr. Burns has that tiny toy plane that he thinks is real :')
    Mr. Burns: Hop in.
    Smithers looks like ":|"
    Mr. Burns: I said hop in (and then readies his gun hahahahah) never fails to make me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Stewardess: Sir, what would you like for dinner? One steak or two steaks?
    Homer: Can I have both?
    Stewardess: Of course.

That's from the episode where Homer and Marge go on holiday and Bart and Lisa go around the world looking for them. Elsewhere in that episode, Homer wears an adorable duffel coat, which makes me smile every time I see it...

ReputationRep:
    Kids don't beat me, I beat kids! (slams his fist in his hand)
    Operator! Give me the number for 911!
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    The only monster here is the gambling monster that has enslaved your mother! I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch your mother from his neon claws!
    Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races.
    Hee hee! Look at this country! 'You-are-gay.'
    I think Smithers picked me because of my motivational skills. Everyone says they have to work a lot harder when I'm around.
    If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Bart: Working is for chumps
    Homer: I am so proud of you son. I was thirty when I learnt that lesson

Ahh the Simpsons used to be so awesome...

The episode where they go to Britain...

wtf is Tony Blair there for...
    God of England? and the then hits the Queen in his car!

ReputationRep:
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible!

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Marge: What you want for dinner Homer
    Homer: Steak?
    Marge: Moneys too tight for steak
    Homer: Steak?
    Marge: Sure Homer, steak...

The way Homer says steak always gets me...
    :five:

:awesome:

"Some say she died of a burst left ventricle. I say she died of a broken heart."

ReputationRep:
    Marge: Last year you spent $5,000 on doughnuts, $2,000 on scalp massages, $500 on body glitter...
    Homer: Hey, I earn that money. While you lounge around here doing laundry and putting up drywall, I'm at work busting my hump.
    Marge: Oh, please. From what I hear, you waltz in there at 10:30, take a nap on the toilet, then sit around "Googling" your own name until lunch.
    Homer [gasps]: Who told you that?
    Marge: You shouted it while we were making love!

ReputationRep:

"Hi SuperNintendo Chalmers!"

ReputationRep:
      Thank you, Lord, for this....
      PENIS.
      penis.
      Amen.

or however that one goes.. from the simpsons movie. I went around repeating it for days

ReputationRep:
      The Amendment: I'm an Amendment to be, yes an Amendment to be, and I'm hoping that they'll ratify me. There's a lot of flag burners who have got too much freedom. I wanna make it legal for policeman to beat'em, cause there's limits to our liberty, least I hope and prey that there are, 'cause those liberal freaks go too far!
      Kid: Why can't we just make a law against flag burning?
      The Amendment: Because that law would be unconstitutional. But if we change the Constitution...
      Kid: Then we can make all sorts of crazy laws!
      The Amendment: Now you're catching on!
      Bart Simpson: What the hell is this?
      Lisa Simpson: It's one of those campy 70s throwbacks that appeals to Generation X-ers.
      Bart Simpson: We need another Vietnam to thin out their ranks a little.
      Kid: What if people say you're not good enough to be in the Constitution?
      The Amendment: Then I'll crush all opposition to me, and I'll make Ted Kennedy pay, if he fights back, I'll say that he's gay!

ReputationRep:
      "I used to be with it, but then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you." - Abe

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.