Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikita_atikin)
    Tbh your taste in music is probably the best I've seen in any future Imperial student so could we be gig buddies? I'll listen to anything but I'm just curious
    Thanks! Yes we will be gig buddies and we will attend gigs aplenty
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If I firm Imperial... :ninja:

(Original post by Bslforever)
    For what its worth, most genres of music have their own Imperial Societies. They tend to go out to gigs and the like a lot. I'm on their mailing lists (never been out with them though) and have been invited to see loads of bands, Rodrigo y Gabriella, Imogen Heap, 36 Crazyfists and loads more.
    Thanks! This sounds excellent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernovae)
    Aww thanks! Yes we will be gig buddies, and we will attend gigs aplenty
    Spoiler:
    Show

Thanks! This sounds excellent
    Anytime.

Sorry to barge in on your convo, but why wouldn't you firm Imperial?!

...umad?

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks! Yes we will be gig buddies, and we will attend gigs aplenty
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :eek: Where else are you thinking of instead of Imperial? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    Anytime.

Sorry to barge in on your convo, but why wouldn't you firm Imperial?!

...umad?
    :rofl: at "Lord have MRSA" I'm lolling so hard here! Rep coming your way soon (TSR won't let me rep today :mad: )

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Where else are you thinking of instead of Imperial? :eek:
    At the moment I am torn between Imperial and Bristol I will have a much better idea after I have been to the Bristol open day, and when I get the results from January exams

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I am torn between Imperial and Bristol I will have a much better idea after I have been to the Bristol open day, and when I get the results from January exams
    Same actually I thought Imperial was always my first love but after I went to Bristol, I started having second thoughts. It seems like such an amazing university but I feel bad cheating on Imperial with Bristol :nothing: I reckon I'll still firm Imperial and insurance Bristol regardless of my January results and whatever will be will be.

ReputationRep:
    As long as we're confessing our deep, dark secret doubts about Imperial, I'm considering firming UCL instead... I'm a little scared about the "reputation" of Imperial and its students, plus the UCL course is apparently easier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bzzz)
    As long as we're confessing our deep, dark secret doubts about Imperial, I'm considering firming UCL instead... I'm a little scared about the "reputation" of Imperial and its students, plus the UCL course is apparently easier
    Cmon girls!!!! We can't let silly thoughts like these get to us!!!!!!! We have to maintain a female ratio at Imperial!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cmon girls!!!! We can't let silly thoughts like these get to us!!!!!!! We have to maintain a female ratio at Imperial!!!!!
    I can't help it, i'm weak :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bzzz)
    I can't help it, i'm weak :bawling:
    Can't you firm Imperial and insurance UCL and purposely fail your Imperial offer just in case you change your mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bzzz)
    haha! i'm curious as to what the "reputation" is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rimssins)
    That we are all socially inept nerds :p:

Oh and add me on fb, the details are in the PM :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    That we are all socially inept nerds :p:

Oh and add me on fb, the details are in the PM :p:
    Tbh I think the reputation is that it's all work and no play. But seeing the amount of time you spend on TSR, crazylemon, I think Imperial is plenty of "play" (Sorry I really have been incredibly cheeky to you today. Apologies! )

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I think the reputation is that it's all work and no play. But seeing the amount of time you spend on TSR, crazylemon, I think Imperial is plenty of "play" (Sorry I really have been incredibly cheeky to you today. Apologies! )
    There is, provided you don't panic :p:

Don't worry about being cheeky, I am a big boy and can take it :p:

Also going back to london soon :woo: (TSR usage will drop having options beyond work, go for walk or procrastinate on TSR :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    There is, provided you don't panic :p:

Don't worry about being cheeky, I am a big boy and can take it :p:

Also going back to london soon :woo: (TSR usage will drop having options beyond work, go for walk or procrastinate on TSR :p:)
    HAHA!! i'm exactly the same

TSR is the best way to procrastinate when i'm stuck in yorkshire!

i'm back in london this saturday...cannot wait!!!!

back to our reputation.....i can safely say, i spent all my time having fun, didn't touch my work till the hols (out of boredom!)

xx

ReputationRep:
    tbh i had my first hangover at imperial! too much play and no work (woops!)

ReputationRep:
    HAHA!! i'm exactly the same

TSR is the best way to procrastinate when i'm stuck in yorkshire!

i'm back in london this saturday...cannot wait!!!!

back to our reputation.....i can safely say, i spent all my time having fun, didn't touch my work till the hols (out of boredom!)

xx
    good having fun, best term to do it :yep:

I had a choice of neuro or TSR, not hard :p:

ReputationRep:
    Can't you firm Imperial and insurance UCL and purposely fail your Imperial offer just in case you change your mind?
    Hehe that would be a very cunning plan, except if I also fail the UCL offer I won't have a university place :afraid:

As was said before, I'm kind of scared that it's about work hard... work hard, but I suppose it's retarded of me to generalise when there are so many people... Also I'm stupid and the Imperial course is hard

ReputationRep:
    Just in case this topic reverts back to being about accomodation, Wilson is the shiz

ReputationRep:
    wilson got nothin on beit

we are beit hall you are

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.