Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want a girlfriend.. and she has to be white. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen)
    I'm not offended by OP. I think his REALLY funny, he can't back up his views so he is very easy to wind up.
    Be honest are you more upset at his title and in particular the bit in bold

.... I want a girlfriend.. and she has to be white.

At first glance a statement like that would seem that he thinks being white is the pinnacle of beauty but to be fair to the OP he's rectified it and said otherwise.

Cut him some slack Portia :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not offended by OP. I think his REALLY funny, he can't back up his views so he is very easy to wind up.
    His views aren't concrete, though. He's said his next girlfriend must be white, which judging by his recent posts he probably didn't completely mean. I think he just wants to steer clear of asian girls, and I don't blame him because at times I want to as well. Its probably a phase with him and one day he'l find enough asian girls to re-think his views. But opinions are opinions for a reason, they aren't concrete and can be changed.

wow, so you are a wum, this late? The lad has clearly been through racial tension, isn't confident judging by his anon identity and lack of knowhow about how to approach girls, and here you are knocking him down and brandishing things he isn't. +1 respect for you, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HumanNature1992)

At first glance a statement like that would seem that he thinks being white is the pinnacle of beauty but to be fair to the OP he's rectified it and said otherwise.

I can't lie I read that and thought :eek: then realised it was an Indian boy and felt more :eek:

The statement 'she has to be white' threw me off BIG TIME from an Indian boy and yes indeed read as though he was almost idol worshipping so I thought I'd pull his strings abit.

Thanks. I have rectified it, I was just rushing through the OP and didnt think too much about specifics. She's clearly angry more that I don't hold a high view of indian girls, but thats my opinion so she can f*** right off if she has a problem :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newlife)
    His views aren't concrete, though. He's said his next girlfriend must be white, which judging by his recent posts he probably didn't completely mean. I think he just wants to steer clear of asian girls, and I don't blame him because at times I want to as well. Its probably a phase with him and one day he'l find enough asian girls to re-think his views. But opinions are opinions for a reason, they aren't concrete and can be changed.

wow, so you are a wum, this late? The lad has clearly been through racial tension, isn't confident judging by his anon identity and lack of knowhow about how to approach girls, and here you are knocking him down and brandishing things he isn't. +1 respect for you, really.
    I feel bad now, he obviously really wants one so I hope he finds his white princess.

ReputationRep:

I can't lie I read that and thought :eek: then realised it was an Indian boy and felt more :eek:

The statement 'she has to be white' threw me off BIG TIME from an Indian boy and yes indeed read as though he was almost idol worshipping so I thought I'd pull his strings abit.
    Hold up, HumanNature1992 said he's rectified it, so why would you go on with knocking him down when he didn't mean to imply what was typed as the thread title?

And why does it throw you off that an Indian boy is put off dating an Indian girl because of the one's he met?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks. I have rectified it, I was just rushing through the OP and didnt think too much about specifics. She's clearly angry more that I don't hold a high view of indian girls, but thats my opinion so she can f*** right off if she has a problem :rolleyes:
    :eek::eek::eek:

Your mother included.

How can you not hold a high view of ANYONE

I feel bad now, he obviously really wants one so I hope he finds his white princess.
    I don't care for your sorrow, nor your judgement. Thanks newlife and humannature for shedding some light on my views.

ReputationRep:
    :eek::eek::eek:

Your mother included.

How can you not hold a high view of ANYONE
    You know what he meant, leave the poor guy alone lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol now you're just taking the piss, but that probably started a while ago

..but I can see why the title threw you off - but OP has admitted that it wasnt really given much thought. At the end of the day there are attractive girls of ALL races and that white supremacy stuff died along time ago and we're living in an age where mixing is no longer frowned upon.

ReputationRep:
    Lol now you're just taking the piss, but that probably started a while ago

..but I can see why the title threw you off - but OP has admitted that it wasnt really given much thought. At the end of the day there are attractive girls of ALL races and that white supremacy stuff died along time ago and we're living in an age where mixing is no longer frowned upon.
    I won't lie, I was going to give a sly joke or two but he was getting enough stick :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newlife)
    Hold up, HumanNature1992 said he's rectified it, so why would you go on with knocking him down when he didn't mean to imply what was typed as the thread title?

And why does it throw you off that an Indian boy is put off dating an Indian girl because of the one's he met?

well in MY OPINION people should never generalise, if you walk through a 'ghetto' you would probably think all blacks are gangsters etc but this isn't true as there are different types of black people.

It's all the same if one of my white friends were to say 'Indian boys......' based on the one's she had met I'd correct her and tell her not to make a generalisation the same way I'm correcting him.

I personally don't see why people of ethnic minorities get EACH OTHER down when they already have racism from other races, makes no sense, he should stick up for his fellow Indian's more.

But obviously that's my opinion, the same way daily mail write articles like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-100-sex.html

and the readers leave comment's that's the writers and daily mail reader's opinion, not always true.

I respect OP's opinion of 'most' Indians girls being rubbish, but don't agree with it.

NEXT!

ReputationRep:
    well in MY OPINION people should never generalise, if you walk through a 'ghetto' you would probably think all blacks are gangsters etc but this isn't true as there are different types of black people.

It's all the same if one of my white friends were to say 'Indian boys......' based on the one's she had met I'd correct her and tell her not to make a generalisation the same way I'm correcting him.

I personally don't see why people of ethnic minorities get EACH OTHER down when they already have racism from other races, makes no sense, he should stick up for his fellow Indian's more.

But obviously that's my opinion, the same way daily mail write articles like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-100-sex.html

and the readers leave comment's that's the writers and daily mail reader's opinion, not always true.

I respect OP's opinion of 'most' Indians girls being rubbish, but don't agree with it.

NEXT!
    The bold part is about as much as I agree with. This thread has run its course. I half see your point, though

ReputationRep:
    I don't care for your sorrow, nor your judgement. Thanks newlife and humannature for shedding some light on my views.
    I agree with Portia. You are a self hating indian. I love how you are trying to deny it.:rolleyes: Stop gassing

ReputationRep:
    Well the fact that OP has posted as Anon means that it has clearly triggered shame in his subconscious...and rightly so...Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    I'm nawt a *****y Indian :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ah, that's going to be a toughie... you'll be hard pressed finding white people in England :indiff:

Pointless thread is pointless.

Are you insane?

1) I've clarified that from the outset I didn't mind and when I wrote white I meant to say not Indian.. I didn't mean to limit it to whites only but I meant to include hispanics/mixed race etc.

2) I know MANY indian girls, and so do have enough information to defend my opinions. You don't know me to judge that.

3) HumanNature1992 has himself admitted that he'd rather not go for indian girls, I don't get how thats any more Open than how I am?

Still calling me a self hating indian after generalising from my post? you're a bigger fool than you claimed me to be
    So if you met an Indian girl, who in no way matched any of your negative racial stereotypes, you'll still say no becauseshe is Indian?

:curious:

ReputationRep:
    Ok i'm tired didn't REALLY mean that. If I can expand, 99.9% of the Asian girls I know - and I went to school in a predominantly Asian area were all the same. Brash, loud, annoying, 'them rude girlzzzzzz init blud'. So it's left a REALLY sour taste in my mouth regarding them thus I don't seem to find them attractive as I can't help but make a generalisation which unfortunately in ALOT of the cases is true.
    What type of girls do you prefer?

ReputationRep:
    You racist! You goddamn racist!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.