Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the most 'impressive' thing you've ever stolen? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Only multiple areas of crops which we pulled up in the dead of night to burn. This is why we don't camp in the winter anymore.. :L

ReputationRep:
    Your mother's virginity!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Toe)
    Awwh, that's quite sweet
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    £1 off my brother when I was younger. I felt guilty for weeks afterwards, because it was such a huge amount of money to a 7 year old

ReputationRep:
    I've stolen various hats, glasses, ties and signs.
    But the best was probabaly a golf club.
    Or a reserved sign from a restaurant.
    My best recent steal was two santa hats - I can't even remember how I got one of them.
    Or maybe the 'strobe lighting used in this venue' sign

Oh and I accidentally once stole an umbrella.
    And a bottle of wine.

I am honestly not THAT bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spangex)
    a range of stuff rings, phones, cigerettes money of my mum (she is a ***** and deserves it)
    best friends boyfriend ; ) I was only 15 and it was the day before she was planning to loose her virginity to him think I was jealous-

-Im currently planning on stealing a PS3 my next door neighbour keeps having loads delivered to his house (must be dodgy) and when he is out I sign for them thing Il squiggle something and pretend it never came : )
    ur a hardcore girl lol i only steal sweets lol

ReputationRep:
    Shiny Zapdos card.

Man I could have ruined that friendship if he had found out

Also swapped a broken 12" record with a friends because mine skipped whenever I tried to mix it.

I'm, apparently, a terrible friend.

ReputationRep:
    Gummi Venus de Milo

ReputationRep:
    Your identity.

ReputationRep:
    I am no thief. Probably a book from my school library?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't steal it, but my friend Oliver did!

A plum coloured wig from one of the dummies in the Lingerie section of M&S. He popped it on and just walked out of the shop. I nearly weed myself laughing :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShakeyJJ)
    Shiny Zapdos card.

Man I could have ruined that friendship if he had found out

Also swapped a broken 12" record with a friends because mine skipped whenever I tried to mix it.

I'm, apparently, a terrible friend.
    I remember ripping out the stickers from my best mates footie sticker album, then he realised so I just switched albums lol. Win at all costs

ReputationRep:
    I do not indulge in theft, but an unfortunate acquaintance of mine does - well, a friend's now ex-boyfriend. He stole one of those huge starbucks mugs, which, I have to say, I love. Not like they're going to miss a mug or two, so I don't feel very guilty...

ReputationRep:
    My grandmother once took me for a stroll in a buggy around the local market when I was about 2.

Apparently when she got me home she found a bunch of bananas, a couple of oranges and a potato I had picked up from the market and had tucked away under my blankets. :mmm:

Other than that, I haven't stolen anything. I'd feel too guilty :sad:

ReputationRep:
    A massive fake toy spider inside a fancy dress shop.
    I've "stolen" a free birthday badge.
    A StarBucks mug
    A spare hole-punch from school
    A couple of old tatty books in school (very good reads!) which were going to be taken to a car boot sale
    And several books I need to return to my school library which were so good! And books from a teacher which I need to give back so technically this would be borrowing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nayred)
    I am no thief. Probably a book from my school library?
    This.
    Most of the books in my bookcase are from my secondary school. WHenever the librarian asked for it back I would either be like "Yeah, I'll give it tomorrow" or "I never took that book out".
    But other than that some sweets from 99p Store and some things from Primark.

ReputationRep:
    2 most impressive steals I've heard of this semester was a large black and gold bollard and a remote control for the gate/ barrier leading into our halls from the security office.

ReputationRep:
    A pen from school, weren't really stealing either, just cba to give it back (Y)

ReputationRep:
    a pretty frog ring (onyl worth about 2 quid and the leg has now snapped off)
    some knitted animal finger puppets
    countlesss library books

nothing massively impressive though

also one time we didn't exactly steal a supermarket trolley but saw one jamming on the high street and had much, much fun with it
    then we pushed it down some stairs and nearly got nicked

ReputationRep:
    Couple of wristbands from poundland (I only had 50p, mmkay?)

We were wasted in central a couple of months ago and there was a line of grocery shops which had open stalls out the front. I nicked two apples which we ate and two lemons which we used to play football in the road and almost got nicked for it

Couple of postcards and books from Oxfam (I counted it as payment for my time working there)

2 eggs and a slice of rubber cheese from the fridge.

And a free ride on the trains and buses

EDIT: Along with tht stuff I've also had to nick some forks from Tesco as the pasta we bought didn't come with one

And of course a couple of trolleys from supermarkets and some road cones.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.