Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hill, rain, get wet

ReputationRep:
    Last year i had sex in a park in the snow. Not many people there because of the snow and it was behind some trees, it was awesome! xD Cold, but awesome hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    You and me both.

Just go for it!

Whats the worst that can happen?
    A worm enters his urethra, then a bird follows in at high speed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Sorry, I don't schwing that way. Have you tried fitlads.com
    Is that where your dad met your other dad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonelykatana)
    As long as your not doing it in a stupid place, the police will not bother.

And dignitas is a Swiss euthanasia company.
    Look it up in Latin love.

Though I do appreciate your humour.

ReputationRep:
    Up against a greenhouse/ several trees

I wouldn't recommend, far too risky; look back now and can't believe I did it :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I was 'introduced' to al fresco a little while ago. In the snow, indeed, although we were under some trees so it wasn't too bad. And it was night time and secluded so noone was around for a long way.

It wasn't too cold either. We both stayed fully clothed as much as possible. I enjoyed it, we had fun. Particularly the point at which he said "Well you're going to have to get a little dirty" and literally shoved me in the mud. I nearly cried laughing.

ReputationRep:
    In a remote countryside field at night.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.