Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best Pokemon game? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Leaf Green / Fire Red IMO..

I can only be bothered to play with the original 151 Pokemon, and these are basically the original games but with improved graphics and few new features..

I have however, just received this from the post man..

(Original post by cdsmith1990)

I can only be bothered to play with the original 151 Pokemon, and these are basically the original games but with improved graphics and few new features..

lol my friend sold that for a fiver (could have kept it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    lol my friend sold that for a fiver (could have kept it)
    Madness lol, they're fetching quite a bit of money now in good condition.. I haven't got anything to play on it yet though lol, decent boxed games start at around £20 and there are too mant I want...

Madness lol, they're fetching quite a bit of money now in good condition.. I haven't got anything to play on it yet though lol, decent boxed games start at around £20 and there are too mant I want...
    Lol you should see some house "junk" program on bbc they sold that for £5 *ouch*
    yeah i was like wow (with the games) :eek:

ReputationRep:

EEEEE! ;DDDDDD i never knew such a thing existed! it's..........so beautiful *covets* ;'(
    i have the orange n64 (seethrough one),but i need to get another as my one occasionally resets whatever game i am playing for no reason ;(

ReputationRep:
    The original Red and Blue were very good, along with Yellow. But Silver is probably the best I've ever played, Johto and Kanto, along with the epic battle with ''Red'' at the end

ReputationRep:
    Its like that especially when ill get pokemon black soon
    I am refusing to buy that aaaaaaawful game.
    The pokemon are disgusting! I LOVED mijumaru, then they gave him the **** english name oshawott and that destroyed the only thing i liked about black/white

(Original post by Joe Weavurrr)
    The pokemon are disgusting! I LOVED mijumaru, then they gave him the **** english name oshawott and that destroyed the only thing i liked about black/white
    Huh?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe Weavurrr)
    .........why not just nickname the mijumaru when you obtain it in the game (AND OBTAIN THE GAME YOU SHALL.......i'll make sure of that *evil stare*) ;'D

personally i know very little about black/white (other than i want it now!)
    i've tried avoiding sites like serebii + smogon as i want these games to surprise me when i eventually play,instead of knowing everything before i even get my hands on it ;(

Black and white is a new game and all pokemon games are awsome!!

Black and white is a new game and all pokemon games are awsome!!
    Who neg reped that?

ReputationRep:
    Who neg reped that?
    Made up for it

(Original post by derangedyoshi)
    Made up for it
    Thanks yoshi ill give you one

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.