Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Harry Potter actress beaten after not dating Muslim Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ussumane)

Her Brother...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL look at him :rofl3:
    LOOOL I saw that. The hat he's wearing looks far too small for his head :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Facticity)
    Ah true true, I see what you mean. What I really thought was terrible is her being called a "slut". Its like, she went out with 1 guy! Just a date, nothing to imply anything promiscuous. Gosh, this article annoyed me :sigh:

Tsukiyomi eh? Do you also know Amaterasu and Susano'o
    A naruto fan?, or perhaps a japanese myth fan? :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:

Her Brother...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL look at him :rofl3:
    I know, what looks more intimidating than a half eaten walkers pack of cheese and onion crisps and a man with a hat in junior size :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    A naruto fan fan?, or perhaps a japanese myth fan? :p:
    A naruto fan fan and a japanese myth fan :ahee:

But originating from Naruto

Amaterasu said stay away from her, Tsukuyomi, lest the day meet the night
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamesh)
    Islam is a way of life that has only has one path that a Muslim can follow. Sorry it can seem that a Muslim may take a 'self righetous' judgement sometimes as a result because the religion, Islam, is quite intrusive, I agree. Hence, it's a 'struggle' to choose halaal over haraam, something that they do not desire their daughter to lose, so she can be in heaven rather than hell.
    Self righteous is self righteous until the self righteous person is caught themselves. Contradiction is fervent in these kinds of situations.

But it isn't a one-off mistake, if she persisted. It essentially becomes an act of disbelief.
    You do realise this relates exactly to my question from our discussion in the other threads. Anyway I do not wish to debate about such things anymore. So I shall leave it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakujo)
    Should beat her for dating full stop
    ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    LOOOL I saw that. The hat he's wearing looks far too small for his head :rofl:

I know, what looks more intimidating than a half eaten walkers pack of cheese and onion crisps and a man with a hat in junior size :cool:
    :rofl2: you guys

mel0n Mademoiselle, you seem very active in this thread :yy:

Fact, celeb gossip? What happened to D&D? :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Self righteous is self righteous until the self righteous person is caught themselves. Contradiction is fervent in these kinds of situations.
    Fine, I disagee with self righteousness because it is not for us to judge, that is up to God.

You do realise this relates exactly to my question from our discussion in the other threads. Anyway I do not wish to debate about such things anymore. So I shall leave it.
    It hints upon the debate on the ask a Muslim thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unbiased Opinion)
    ???

What's the problem?

ReputationRep:
    A naruto fan fan and a japanese myth fan :ahee:

But originating from Naruto

Amaterasu said stay away from her, Tsukuyomi, lest the day meet the night
    Allow me to introduce you to izanagi and izanami :p:.
    Dont know alot of anime fans in real life, so id send you a friend request. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What's the problem?
    lol you crazy

ReputationRep:
    Lovley
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2: you guys

mel0n Mademoiselle, you seem very active in this thread :yy:

Fact, celeb gossip? What happened to D&D? :giggle:
    Well, lets say I got bored of having to constantly debate, thought a light change of pace was in order. This is proving to be entertaining :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What's the problem?
    Since when was beating people justified in Islam? I'm pretty sure you've argued exactly against that before?

ReputationRep:
    That's ridiculous. I'm a Muslim girl and no, I would not be killed if I dated a non-muslim guy. My current boyfriend is Christian. Who the **** cares??

ReputationRep:
    If a white father and brother had done this to a white girl, for dating a Muslim no one would bat an eyelash.Just another example of the how the media are in the pockets of the islamophobes.The way the Daily fail have spun this they make it look like the entire Muslim community condones this.

ReputationRep:
    [Insert generic Potter joke]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome-ness)
    That's ridiculous. I'm a Muslim girl and no, I would not be killed if I dated a non-muslim guy. My current boyfriend is Christian. Who the **** cares??
    Erm.... God? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qaz25)
    Erm.... God? :confused:
    I see, Muchacho.

ReputationRep:
    but she date harry in the goblet of fire and nothing was said there?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.