Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White guy + Black girl Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    To OP

just curious...was your dad white?

also im surprised it should piss you off, statistics have shown that black women are the least likely to date outside their race (however untrue in my family)

also, i'm attracted to white guys (i'm black), but i do find that i date more black guys funnily enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Whats up with all the race threads these days? WHATS HAPPENING TO TSR?!!!

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images....lc.040309.jpg

Do they make you angry OP, huh? I despair...

She's just as white as him ! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cardiff Kook)
    how could THIS annoy you ?
    Wow, I've never seen this video, but thanks for posting! It's really lovely, quite strange, but pleasant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    I have no control over the feeling againt the topic of the thread, not in general lol
    You will be happy with a black female psychiatrist. She will understand how you will.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    I wouldn't say it's the lowest form of wit.

It depends on how it used/presented.

For example:

"Is that water your drinking?"

"naaaahh it's piss" <- This is a low form of wit, sarcastic but uncreative.

Second example:

"hey, how do you let a girl know you like her?"

"ermm my boner usually gives it away tbh". <- Sarcastic, but a higher form wit.

I hope this has taught you a thing or two.

My name is Yawn11, thank you.
    One word = "Arguably".

ReputationRep:
    I can get a girl I don't want one, money is more important at the moment.
    Thats what most of them say when they can't get a girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cestvrai)
    Hey there :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Benammieh)
    Thats what most of them say when they can't get a girl!
    Check my picture on my profile, then tell me if I can't get a girl :| be serious love, money is more important right now, girls will always be there, I don't need to work to make them. Unlike money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecat23)
    To OP

just curious...was your dad white?

also im surprised it should piss you off, statistics have shown that black women are the least likely to date outside their race (however untrue in my family)

also, i'm attracted to white guys (i'm black), but i do find that i date more black guys funnily enough
    Nah my dad was black, and when I say black women, I'm not talking about affs. I'm talking about the sexy brown skinned caribbean girls !

ReputationRep:
    Check my picture on my profile, then tell me if I can't get a girl :| be serious love, money is more important right now, girls will always be there, I don't need to work to make them. Unlike money
    If money is more important to you than love then I am afraid there is very little we can say to you regarding meaningful relationships. It is your life but the pursuit of a shallow commodity above one of the most wonderful feelings in the world is not necessarily the correct way to go.

ReputationRep:
    Nah my dad was black, and when I say black women, I'm not talking about affs. I'm talking about the sexy brown skinned caribbean girls !
    You are aware that many of them don't just have African ancestry, right?

ReputationRep:
    not gonna lie

west indian girls are the one

ReputationRep:
    So confused as to why there's anything wrong at all! :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vhvhvh)
    If money is more important to you than love then I am afraid there is very little we can say to you regarding meaningful relationships. It is your life but the pursuit of a shallow commodity above one of the most wonderful feelings in the world is not necessarily the correct way to go.
    So going out and getting girls means I have to be in love with them, I'm 16 mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Hey there :wavey:
    What are you doing on this thread? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cestvrai)
    What are you doing on this thread? :perv:
    Dunno, the title looked interested, just wanted to add my input . That about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a black girl dating a white guy!! But before I met him i was sceptical about these sort of set ups ha!

ReputationRep:
    i have never met a mixed race guy who goes for black girls (any type of black), so often mixed race guys especially those with a white mother go for white girls

(i exclude famous people from this)

ReputationRep:
    What are you trying to say about Africans? We aren't called affs either.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 22, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.