Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Be honest: Would you have sex with a virgin? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    :five: And OMG, is that a Fiat 500 in your avatar? I really love those cars, they're so cute and I really want one . If I am completely wrong though, then sorry and ignore that sentence, lol.
    yes it is a fiat 500! i have had mine for nearly 3 years now (: mine has diesel engine,so it sounds like a canal boat....but i still lovelovelove it x

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Why not? Everyone is a virgin at some point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    no, messy
    It's a myth you know? That virgins triple themselves first time. You'll find that out when you lose yours.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting fact:

Guys itt saying no probably are virgins themselves and would never in reality turn down a half-decent looking girl offering them sex, virgin or no virgin.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah
    As long as they were definitely ok with the fact that I'm not...

ReputationRep:
    I have, and I would again. There's something so satisfying about snapping a womans hymen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    It's a myth you know? That virgins triple themselves first time. You'll find that out when you lose yours.
    Haha, I love how you owned this arrogant **********.

probs a really stipud question but what does "triple themseleves mean" im not good with the whole sex talk thing virgin here :bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    No. I don't want bloodcock and I'd like a girl to have some experience so I can show her how much better I am than other guys. It's all about the competition and being the best.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I love virgins

ReputationRep:
    Ive done it before, but I would be reluctant to do it again outside of a long term relationship, generally I want sex to be good for both partners, a girls first time can quite often be "less" than fantastic.
    If it's not good for them, it's usually not good for me, I get of a lot on my partners reactions and enthusiasm.

If we were in a long term relationship, maybe because you can always work through it.

There's also the chance that if it were just a fling, they could end up emotionally distressed, or become clingy.
    Because we all know girls are emotional and crazy(Gender Steryotyping yay)

So im leaning more to No than to yes 80/20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alharrison4)
    Yeah
    As long as they were definitely ok with the fact that I'm not...
    Been there done that. The answer is never again; not because of the mess but because of all the drama associated with it.

How would you girls ever know if he was a virgin are not?

ReputationRep:
    Interesting fact:

Guys itt saying no probably are virgins themselves and would never in reality turn down a half-decent looking girl offering them sex, virgin or no virgin.
    This is nonsense, having sex with a virgin is awkward, slow, and can often be bloody, which is ****, and the bloody mess is the same reason why I only ever did it once with one of my exes on her period.

And tbh just trying to brush all people who wouldn't wanna go through this process as virgins strikes me as the sort of defence mechanism someone who has something to hide would try to do. Being over 20 I wouldn't get in relationships with someone I haven't had sex with, and taking a girls virginity within a week or two of knowing her doesn't particularly strike me as a barrel of laughs

(Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Messy is good. Besides, you could have a massive ego boost by being the best that they'd ever had :sexface:
    This sort of circle jerking doesn't particularly interest me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    This is nonsense, having sex with a virgin is awkward, slow, and can often be bloody, which is ****, and the bloody mess is the same reason why I only ever did it once with one of my exes on her period.

And tbh just trying to brush all people who wouldn't wanna go through this process as virgins strikes me as the sort of defence mechanism someone who has something to hide would try to do. Being over 20 I wouldn't get in relationships with someone I haven't had sex with, and taking a girls virginity within a week or two of knowing her doesn't particularly strike me as a barrel of laughs

This sort of circle jerking doesn't particularly interest me
    Something to hide? I'm not a virgin. If I was I'd say it. This is the TSR, who gives a ****.

I'm just saying, it isn't always as messy as you make it out to be. Just because you ****ed some particularly messy girl on her period doesn't mean that all virgins are gonna be gushing pints of blood.

ReputationRep:
    Very much prefer to. As long as I am one also.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=GdotL;29032448]Ah, I love virgins [/QUIn

In that matter , Hello there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shygirl92)
    I don't know. I'm a virgin, and judging by this thread, i'd be grateful for anything i get. Virgins are humans too!!!

Sort of.
    haha.. join the club. im a virgin too, i'did be grateful too!!

ReputationRep:
    My friend told me (boy) he likes sleeping with virigns because they are tight so it feels better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trooper6)
    Been there done that. The answer is never again; not because of the mess but because of all the drama associated with it.

How would you girls ever know if he was a virgin are not?
    Really? What kind of drama in your experience? I just wouldn't want them to feel used or regret it!

And if I thought he might be a virgin I'd ask 'have you done this before?' or something. It'd just be best to know.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind either way. Virgins are handy because they'll learn exactly what you like (as opposed to using moves that have proved sucessfull with other people)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.