The Student Room Group

Going on computer on Christmas day?

Scroll to see replies

I'm muslim too lol and I spend Eid using the interweb and now I'm on Christmas day. But yeah in our holidays my family don't care tbh.
Original post by kat2pult
In your household, is using the computer a no-go zone on Christmas day?

Christmas.... another day to study for me xD
I think im addicted.
Reply 82
What is chatroulette? I keep hearing people talking about it but haven't a clue what it's all abuot?

OHH being kicked off the computer now! Merry Christmas folks!

haha its hilarious ! google it and try it
I'm going over to my cousins for Christmas so i don't go on a comp anyway:frown:
Reply 84
Original post by Casshern1456
I'm going over to my cousins for Christmas so i don't go on a comp anyway:frown:

Either you're on your phone or this is somewhat contradictory. :colonhash:
Original post by Cicerao
Either you're on your phone or this is somewhat contradictory. :colonhash:

I'm going over now lol
Probably. In our household it's just me and my Mum so we go downstairs and say Merry Christmas and exchange gifts, and then we go do our separate things, and then we eat dinner. Pretty standard to be honest.
:lolwut:
Reply 88
I wouldn't dream of it.
Reply 89
I would never, ever disgrace my family by going on Christmas day.

Spoiler

My laptop is either on my knee, or under my arm. I always have it with me...
**** you bitches I'm doing it, what yo gonna do about it?
Going on the home computation and self providing entertainment device on christmas day? What a silly notion, like who does that
I've had no books or gadgets for Christmas this year so I haven't got much else to occupy me. The telly isn't on at the moment for some reason so it's mom, her fiance and my nan chatting away with me and my sister on our laptops. Her's is a Christmas present so she's allowed to go mental on it :smile:
Reply 94
I try to use the computer a little less on Christmas day, but there are some online things I just have to do.
Reply 95
:ninja:god no
Reply 96
Probably in a restaurant/pub?

Yeah he works in a pub.
Reply 97
My plan was to get some revision done - but as always, I've ended up procrastinating. Plus, there's not many good movies on today, oh, except Casablanca!
Reply 98
I didn't get anything to 'do' this year so I've run out of other things to do - there's nothing on TV and dinner won't be until 4.
Once you've opened presents Christmas is boring just hearing the crappy chat from distant relatives so I'm in a Scrooge mood to troll the internets

Quick Reply

Latest