Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I wonder if we have at least one person on TSR from each city/town in the UK? Watch

Walton-on-Thames.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by beechams)
      The only TSR-er in the village eh?
      If only it was a village :laugh:

ReputationRep:
      How do I pin ?

ReputationRep:
      Braintree is where it's at.:cool:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by L'Amour Toujours)
      We can either share Birmingham or you are more than welcome to lay claim to Dudley in my place, if you'd prefer?
      youve even had the temerity to steal part of my username, where do you get off?

only one place per person, so Ill have Birmingham Ta.

ReputationRep:
      Can't work out how to pin myself on the map... but I'm from good old plymtown.

ReputationRep:
      How do you add a marker on the map? I managed to do it on my one, but I can't figure out how to do it on the one in the OP.

ReputationRep:
      Might have been asked already, but how do you put a pin?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by clad in armour)
      youve even had the temerity to steal part of my username, where do you get off?

only one place per person, so Ill have Birmingham Ta.
      +1

Fine, fine... I'll claim little 'ole Dudley then. It can't be that bad, surely?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
      Osterley! :cool:

Wahey!
      Isleworth when narrowing it down! lol, what school did u go to?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Beth Angharad)
      You're from Llanfairfechan?! I'm from Bangor how old are you?

P.S. By the way, dibs on Bangor!
      I am from Llanfairfechan! Pretty close then, you must be the closest person to Llanfair on TSR I'm 19, how old are you?

ReputationRep:
      +1

Fine, fine... I'll claim little 'ole Dudley then. It can't be that bad, surely?
      Oh ive got nothing against 'ole Dudley', I've never even been, btw congrats on the Aston offer, might be going there myself

ReputationRep:
      I don't know how to pin on the map but I claim Ilford!

ReputationRep:
      Please provise instructions on how to pin and I will include them in the OP. I'm actually impressed with all the replies in this thread.
      It seems only you (presumably) has access to pin anything to the map. Click "collaborate" and then under "manage collaborators" select "allow anyone to edit this map".

ReputationRep:
      Oh sorry, I didn't make the map.
      Well then whoever owns it needs to do what I just said.

Or I can make a new map from scratch . . .

ReputationRep:
      I claim Fordingbridge, if I could work out how to drop a marker

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by clad in armour)
      Oh ive got nothing against 'ole Dudley', I've never even been, btw congrats on the Aston offer, might be going there myself
      Lol, there's not a lot to it so you haven't really missed out on anything in having never been there. Thanks a lot! Aston's a great university and I'm really enjoying my time there - so, good luck with your application! What are you planning to study?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by givethanks)
      Isleworth when narrowing it down! lol, what school did u go to?
      Haha yeah... Hounslow > Isleworth > Osterley (Osterley Village technically) :p: I'm TW7, you?

I went to the Blue School (primary). You?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
      Haha yeah... Hounslow > Isleworth > Osterley (Osterley Village technically) :p: I'm TW7, you?

I went to the Blue School (primary). You?
      Braap TW7 here too
      I went to wellington and then Lampton for high school. Did u go to high school in Hounslow?

ReputationRep:
      Lol, there's not a lot to it so you haven't really missed out on anything in having never been there. Thanks a lot! Aston's a great university and I'm really enjoying my time there - so, good luck with your application! What are you planning to study?
      Ive been to Coventry, anything at all like that, cos there's almost no one there

Half of my mates are there now, I had an offer last year for Pharmacy and lost it and have got another one for 2011

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.